Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Husnara Rafeeq AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male and have throat infections for least two weeks I have used antibiotics as per doctors advice I suffer from it but again my throat is infected couple of days before. What should I do.
I am suffering throat pain. If I take any spicy food. When I do brush I will get blood from my throat. Can you suggest any scanning required. I have any cancer.
Getting saviour ear ache to right ear from 3 days. Getting some liquid from ear. Can you suggest me medications to relax from pain.
I have stabbing kind of pain behind my ears sometimes which lasts for few seconds to minutes. It may follow headache.
Recent Health check I found that am suffering from Sinus, Apart from taking medicine, what are the other cure I should follow. I heard there is no permanent cure in Allopathy but what should I do to keep away myself from Sinus problem. Do we have permanent cure in Ayurveda/Homeopathy.
I am suffering from sinus. Please suggest the remedy. I want to join swimming in june 2015 can I join although I have sinisitus.
My father is feeling a whizzing sound at the back of head and vertigo quite often from past one month. His age is 60. Please suggest what could this be ?
How to get rid of snoring while sleeping? I even almost left the smoking and alcohol. But still the snoring.
I'm suffering from irregular periods from last 3 months. During periods my back and stomach is aching, sometimes nausea and dizziness too. I am suffering with white discharge until the day before I get period. I consulted gynecologist for my problem, but she said its all because of acidity and my haemoglobin level is low. N she checked my lower abdomen everything was fine. I have slight thyroid problem too. This month I did not get period and my breast is paining from 1 week. Is low levels of blood may also leads to delay of menstrual cycle. Please suggest me a good solution.
I accidentally hit my left side of the skull above the ear by a sharp and rigid corner of an object (bed) and now that part of my skull is swelled. Is this minor and would be healed automatically if not what should I do?
I am Suffering from tonsil and cough from last 1 month. Continuous water flow from nose. Best suggestions required.
I am getting dizziness from 3 months doctors said I have problem in brain what checkups should I do.
Hi. I am 21 male. I observed that some white dotted spots or white patches on my right tonsil and after some days that patches are spread to my left tonsil also. I consulted to an ent doctor and he said that it was keratosis tonsillitis, and garle with warm salt water and then it will gone. But since from 5months they are still remained whithout any change. Iam a smoker and drinker of alchohol since ten to twelve years. I had a ear and throat pain also. Is this situation is only a keratosis tonsullitis or the symptoms of mouth cancer. What should I do, and what are the methods to remove that the white patches on my tonsils. Please help me.
I am suffering from throat pain since last 5 days it is very difficult to me to cough so please help me to over come with this problem.
Sir, 2 years former I found my left ear waxing so I went to see an ENT specialist. He told me everything is okay and prescribed me an ear drop and told you will be fine and you need not come again. After a someday my ear stopped waxing. But now my ear (left) again started waxing. And from last one month when I salivate or blow with pressure I fell something in my upper left throat in a very small area. There us no pain in throat nor any problem with swallowing. No other symptoms are seen. Sometimes I feel that it is connected to my ear problem. I was afraid of my throat problem so I went to a general physician. He told my that it is allergic and prescribed me levocetirizine. I am worried. Please help me!
I am having sore throat from 2 days and from yesterday night I am having fever I am not able to sleep from 2 days due to throat pain I need help.
I am suffering from cold and tonsils from last 10 days. I have tried my medicine but none of them is helping. Can you please help me.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.