Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Husnara Rafeeq AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from problem TINNITUS. I have tried all Ayurveda, homeopathic and alopathic medicines. Please help me out with this problem. Is there any solution?
My dad is 62 years old. He is suffering from burning sensation on the feet and throat since last year. We have consulted lots of doctors and completed several tests as well. Except vitamin b12 all other reports were normal. Doctor says its neuropathy and has prescribed medicines for the same but still the problems persist.
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
I have a very deviated septum and an endoscopy showed complete blockage. I feel breathless sometimes but don't have any health issues. I consulted a few Ent surgeons and they all concurred that I need a surgery. Should I really do the surgery? What are the downsides of not doing it. The blockage has increased with age and now I can't even clean my nostril as my finger cannot pass. Also the deviation has made my tip of the nostril turn on one side. Do I need a septoplasty. Or rhinoplasty? Kindly advise. I am 37.
I am not well due to this extreme heat what shall I do to prevent from this summer sometimes bleeding starts from my nose.
I am 27 years old, living in middle east, and always in ac, when I woke up in morning my throat is fully dry even my mouth also. I thought bcoz of snoring, but I doubt bcoz of ac or any problems from it.
I am 29 old male my problem is last 2 month tongue inflammation problem an if tretment is b12 injection and secode problem is heart bit is 100 an migration problem ple help me.
I'm feeling weak. Blood arise from nose. There should be pain also. What is the name of the disease and how should prevent.
Dear Madam, I am Piyush Varia I am suffering form sinus. I consult a local doctor at my city he suggested me some medicines but there is no result my problem is still there as it is. Now he ask for laser surgery so it is worth? If I take surgery then how much chances of success?
I have a problem with the my nose. The blood is flow from my nose every night. Why,please let me know
It actually happen from around six month when I complete bath after that I feel some pain inside my ear if little water goes in it? Have you any solution?
Hello sir I want to help with you. Sir I feel in my throat something in it ex. Lump. But no pain in it. And I am in this time I stopped sometime while talking. My tongue not worked properly. Some word I can't speak quickly in 1st time. I have to use second time again I want to share something to you. Its before I take medicine of fever then it felt reaction then l live it and now I am getting trouble while talking not speak clearly. So sir please give instructions what to do.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.