Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Humera AlmasYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering in nightfall? My nightfall period 3 times in weak reason of this night fall because I am suffering in bad habits and sir g which medicine is best for me and available in pakistan.
How can I increase sperm count with using supplements as I am doing gym and every trainer advice me to take asteroids. Is that any way to increase testosterone level naturally.
Hello sir please advise me fast time heart attack and what any injection control of second heart attack or more time.
I am having pain in my right abdomen. There is a burning feeling and dull pain always. I have problems of gas and acidity too. I went through CT scan, ultrasound and stool test but results were normal. Although the pain has subsided but burning is still there after taking a pill called RAZO D for 1 month. I fear of ulcer can it be. I was late in visiting doctor and the pain has been there now for more than 3-4 years. What should I do?
Hi doctor I am harish 25 year old man I have stomach pain after having meal please tell me what should I do.
Thank you sir, But my penis size as follows length- 13 CM & circumference (girth)- 10 CM. Is it normal size or otherwise how to enlarge. Kindly reply me.
I'm suffering from skinn itchiness from last 1 month. It's too irritating. I consult a doctor he gave me a lotion and soap but didn't cured. Why and how can I cure from it.
What are the symptoms of malaria? Can it be dangerous? Is there any injection for it? Should I avoid mosquitoes?
Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. Male. For the past 7 to 8 months I am unable to sleep properly. My sleep is getting braked every 3 ~4 hrs. I want to sleep peacefully. Tell me any home remedies. Pls its really feeling upset during day because of lack of peaceful sleep.
My outer cover in Penis gas not been broken, which means that I don see my internal layer of Penis during erection. It's not coming out. Suggest me please what needs to be done.
Swollen in both the legs. My weight is around 90- Kgs, Height 5.5' and Age 57 years. What treatment I need please advise.
I am 30 Year old .From Few days I have feel my penis goes thin. Is it possible that the penis size grows smaller or bigger?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!