Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh DamleYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old male I fell down on the floor 4 days back and had a severe pain in the triceps for that day, Doctor gave me Naprosyn for 3 times a day after which I developed a big blue patch in the pain area. What should I do now.
I am 42 years old ans staying in Chennai and feel like having a big tummy. I feel like getting operated and use this abdominoplasty in a right manner. Wanted to know what could be the cost of doing it please?
Sir I was so much motions because of son much of tensions so what want to do I'm please sir I am so suffering from these type of situations so please requesting to you for my sake and also I'm suffering from headache and severe fever from one week so please helping to do some thing for me asking you to do that I want to be clear on the body.
Whatever food I eat I create problem for and most of the time it lead to loose motion so what should I do?
I am 25 years female and my weight is 55 kg. I am doing regular aerobics but my upper abdomen (30), naval point is also above 30 and my low abdomen (35). I am doing exercise for last 4 month but I didn't reduce that much. I avoided all junk food and I eat lots of fruits like banana, apple etc and I don't have any medical problems like thyroid n all. I request you pl suggest something so that I can reduce my inches with in 15 to 20 days.
I have an allergic asthmatic problem from my childhood. I have some allergic problem right now. What precautions should I take?
I was failed last year in BCA 1st year so I am worrying about next year and I am feeling very depressed. What should I do?
I am suffering from psoriasis for the past 10 years. No relief from so many medications. Problems of scalp and getting lesions on hands and balck marks on fingers. Please advise.
I am suffering from timing fever. Fever comes at 5: 00 to 5: 30 pm everyday. Is this the symptoms of dengue?
I am in a great depression and I am thinking that I am not able to complete the education and also feeling some headache. I am 18 years of old.
SIR, my left testicle hangs lower than my right one. Is there a need to worry or consult doctor for that. And if not then in which cases it is a symptom of any disease. Please help me on this sir, I have my medical.
Is it possible and safe to have sex during pregnancy? If yes, then can a woman keep having sex all 9 months or she has to stop after a certain month? (I'm talking about vaginal intercourse) And should a condom still be used if a couple is having sex and the woman is in pregnancy? And which sex positions are the best during this time?
Hai I am 22 years old. My tooth are in yellowish in color due to flourine in our area water. The flourosis is at next to the normal stage. The marks are spread to all tooth. So I want to take porcelain laminate veneers treatment (one of the doctors suggest that to me). So can you please let me know the general cost for porcelain laminate veneers treatment?
I have pimples on my face from last ten years. I have scars also on my face. I have taken allopathy, homeopathy.
Hello, I am a female and I am 28 years old. Since last four years, I am experiencing frequent urination and a burning sensation with urine. Even I have the urge to urinate after few time when I come out of the washroom, though very few drops of urine come out when I go but the burning sensation occurs. Nowadays I am also feeling thirsty every time though I drink enough water and as soon as I drink something, I feel the frequent urge to urinate. I have also done checkup for diabetes but the result was nil. May I know what is the problem I am suffering from and what kind of treatment do I require for permanent cure?
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.