Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HridyaYour feedback matters!
My work requires me to sit infrontvof a computer for long hours continuously. I have been doing it since last 2 years. But, from the last month I have been suffering from severe neck pain and eye pain when I try to get into my work. Tried various home remedies but didn't work. Please help me.
Hello Sir my name is malkeet Singh. Last year 2015 I back from malaysia. After few when I started living in punjab. I face hair falling problem. Now I'm living in dubai. I use only vatika oil. But no benefits. Please help me.
M kaafi kosis k baad b dhng Se so nii paa rhii hu. Merii nind purii nii hotii. Ankhe to bnd hotii h .pr mind or ears open rhte h. Kyaa ye koi problem ki baat h doctor. Give your advice.
I am a 27 years old married woman. I feel fatigue and laziness entire day. Also I have noticed that my nails have become rusty red in color since few days back. It's color is like the color we get after applying mehndi on nails and I haven't applied mehndi recently. Please tell what it could be on or in my nails and why? Also tell how can I become active and fresh?
I have loss my hair everyday and I also uses a shampoo but day to day it was going to increasing hairfall. Please suggest me what I do for this?
Mujhe ratme nind nahi atti mai exercise karta hu khana bhi achese khata hu fir bhi nind nahi atti pls help me.
My father 54y/m, hypertensive (well-controlled) and no other significant medical history underwent partial glossectomy and unilateral neck dissection for stage 1 carcinoma of tongue on 2/4/16. He was quite stable for 4 days post-operatively. On 5th post-op day (6/4/16, he had sudden cardiac arrest and is in unconscious state since 11 days. He is admitted in icu under partial ventilator support since then. All the investigations done including mri and ct of chest, brain along with cardiac assessment was normal (no significant findings. He is currently diagnosed with post cardiac arrest hypoxic encephalopathy and is only on supportive management including anti-epileptic drugs and heparin. There is no significant neurological recovery since 11 days and currently having myoclonic jerks and focal seizures frequently. I request you to kindly inform the required management for the above explained condition.
sir whenever I try to study more than 2 hours then I feel sleepy Please tell me a way to get relief.
I am 19 years old male, I do not have asthma but sometimes I experience severe pain in my chest and shortness of breath. This does not happen on a regular basis, but every alternate day.
Our food grains such as wheat and rice the vegetables and fruits and even meat are found to contain varying amounts of pesticides residues. State the reason to explain how and why it happens?
Hi, I am vimal I am 20 years old my hight is 5.7 and my wati is 40 kg. Some days ago I am sleep not well. What l do. please help as.
I am 29 year old suffering from severe stomachache. I tried many over the counter medicines but haven't got any relief from pain. Please help me out.
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.