Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Homeira NishatYour feedback matters!
My wife feels pain in right breast during periods time and nipple pain after periods she is feared of breast cancer kindly explain this.
She had sex many times with his boyfriend after a long time when they both come to their parents they will not accepted that relationship and the relationship was broke now the the girl is going to married with some one else after 7 months she has a tension that she is not a virgin she is in stress that my future relationship is becoming not good because her husband will get to know about her every thing on 1st night when she will not bleed. Please suggest something to protect her life that was her past mistake please give her some solutions.
I'm 23 years old female not getting pregnancy mine age 23 and husband age 35 married about 1 and half year. My lmp's are 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, 9/5/16, 12/6/16, 13/7/16 and my scanning report Impression: normal abdominal pelvic sonography. And thyroid function test T3-1.33ng/ml T4-8.57 mcg/DL Thyroid stimulating hormone-0.69mciu/ml am taking folic acid tablet and gynovit syrup about 3 months but medicine taken left in last month. My husband semen analysis report Sperm count-68millions/ml, Rapid progressive motility-70%, Slow/sluggish progressive motility-10%, Motility -20% Impression: normozoospermia. Is All reports are normal? These are our reports no period til today 10 days after missed period taking home pregnancy test taken but showing negative, is it agin to take test wn to take tell me Dr. Please? Otherwise wt is problem in me please tell me what to do is vegetarian is good for me and did I stop daily traveling please ans me Dr. Please Dr.
Hi I am 28 years old. I just want to know that is running and walking exercise affect our period? Because before my period continues 3-4 days, recently I started exercises and felt that my period decreased to 2 days. Please suggest something.
My sister serum aso titre is 355 what should she do I order to get rid of this problem and what are the consequences of this.
Limit carbohydrates; high insulin levels appear to inhibit ovulation in place of bad carbs like cookies cakes white bread and white rice include good carbs which contain fiber like fruit vegetables beans and whole grains.
Bean diet; plant protein comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss
Go leafy; leafy greens like spinach romaine arugula broccoli and other dark leafy greens are high in folate, a b vitamins that improve ovulation
Whole milk; consume one or two servings a day of whole milk or other full-fat dairy foods such as yogurt as less non and low-fat dairy
No trans fat; avoid trans fats (found primarily in baked and snack foods animal products french fries and margarine) which increase insulin resistance
Vitamin c, e and beta carotene have corrective functions.
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly. So here are the causes, risks and treatment for this condition.
There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. As per a medical study, 20% of the cases of infertility are due to males, while 40% to 50% cases are due to problems in the female partner. 30% of the cases suffer from infertility due to problems in both males and females.
Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive. While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard.
For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions. Also, factors like thyroid, cancer and medication leading to temporary infertility may be at play.
There are a number of factors that put a male or a female at risk of infertility. Being in your mid 30s usually has an adverse effect on the ovulation and production of well functioning sperm. Further, smoking and tobacco are among the main causes of infertility in either partner. Excessive alcohol consumption may also lead to this problem. Being overweight or underweight can also make a person infertile. Further, not getting enough exercise and routine activities out of your day, can lead to this condition as well.
Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and ART or assistive reproductive technology. Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, Intrauterine Insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like In Vitro Fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer
Sir/mam, i am married. My wife gave birth to a child 1 month ago. And now we do not want a child for 1 year, after this year ,in 2018 we want to take child. So what should we do ? pls suggest me.
1) rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.
I never suffered from menstrual problem yet but last month I got 15 days late with large amount of blood flow and back ache. Pls hlp me wat shld I do.:)
We had unsafe sex on 20th Oct night and took pills on 23th afternoon. will it work till now no sign of mc. please help.
I have unwanted hair growth on my face. I have cysts in my ovary and high hormonal range of s. Testosterone and d. H.E.A.S.I had taken 12 - 15 sittings of diod laser. And taking diane 35, fincar 5 mg from many time. Till now there is no result. It is too frustrating. Will you please help me to know is there any permanent treatment for this?
I gave my gf unwanted 72 on 12 december her date of periods is 16 but till now she have not got her periods .till what date she will get her periods? We had dry humping few hours ago .and after 8 hours I gave her unwanted 72 .how many days will it take to have her periods please tell me fast I worried plz.
Studies show that regular exercise makes our grey skills more active. That means we have a sort of a win-win situation - while we get a fit body, we also get smarter! here is how exercise impacts your intelligence.
1) exercise for greater endurance -all of us who run, cycle, swim or indulge in any similar activities face a challenge where we hit the wall. There comes a time when we feel we cannot go further and are ready to give up. Research has shown that regular exercise helps improve mental endurance and helps get rid of mental blocks.
2) yoga for clarity - yoga requires a lot of focus and patience. There are poses which require great amounts of concentration. Regular practice of yoga brings about improved mental clarity.
3) to stay focused - resistance training involves a lot of concentration and patience. Studies had shown that people who did regular workouts that involved strength training could stay focused better with almost no distractions even in their daily lives.
4) better decision making: studies have shown that people who worked out have better decision making power compared to people who didn't as their body as well as brain muscles are more active.
5) to increase productivity - on busy days, we decide to skip our workout because work needs more time. What we don't consider is that if we exercise, it will increase our productivity. This is solely because when our body exercises, more oxygen reaches our brain. This facilitates overall brain function.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.