Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Hiremath MmYour feedback matters!
My daughter is sixteen, she plays sports but after that she complains of body ache, I can not give her medicine cause I don't want her body to get use to, please help.
I am in a very depressed state. I am a married women of age 25 and husband is also the same age as me. We have been married for 4 yrs. Ours is a love marriage but our love faded away very soon and I am facing a whole lot of problem from then. We have lots of misunderstanding between us. Each time he fights and goes away for weeks without an word. He would not even answer my calls. Its one sided always I have to be the one who takes efforts to console him make him talk and adjust the situation and go. He does not spend any time with me, is not interested in sex too. I have expressed my feeling to him many times but it seems like he does not care always taking me for granted. I couldn't leave my husband no matter how abusive he is. I love him so much but want to break out of this situation. Please help me to stay strong.
He is my boyfriend n whenever we go out to spend some quality tym it ruined becz he doesn't do sex his penis gets erection at the same tym it seems tgt but d tym he starts inserting it it gets lose and falls the same tym and said he has anxiety problem thats bcz he can't do . I'M getting frustrated of our relationship is suffering bcz of this n m afraid about my future.
I've got a bass habit of smoking I started smoking for killing my time n now it's killing me. How can I stop it? N its even making me go allot depressed please help!
How to increase my mind power and ability and how to increase my body power and how to strong my body and ability.
My father is of 50. He was suffered from major heart attack on 18 april. Then angiography was done and 2 veins blockage came 90 % and 60 %. Before standing or surgery he suffered from tubercular meningitis, Pott's spine and sepsis. Now following medicine is going on : R cinex 450 / 300 Combutol 1000 mg PZA 750 Pyri 10 Deplatt A 75 Avas 20 Cardace 1.25 Meconerv forte Is this medicine ok? Can we do ayurvedic treatment to remove blockage of veins? What can be done to remove the blockage ? Which should not effect adversely, keeping in mind all the diseases.
Hi, I'm 15 years old girl and I've been lately not able to concentrate on my studies. It started from last year when I felt really weird and was unable to study and at that time I wasn't happy and some issues were also there. Then my blood pressure was really low due to stress and I consulted a doctor and after taking homeopathic medicine and some assistance I was feeling happy and it took me some time to get over some past issues and now I'm happy too but still I can't focus on my studies. I don't find my studies to be difficult nor I think that I can't do it. I even want to study and when I take my book to study it stresses me out. I even do some meditation for 10-15 mins and calm myself whenever I get stressed but nothing seems to work. I give myself several breaks to relax but my mind never seems to be refreshed. Earlier when I used to study I never used to give up but now I don't know some kind of stress is always their when I try to study! please give me some advice. I'm really tired of it.
I don't know what happen with me. I cut my whole hand with blade but I can't fill any pain. I think something in my head I can't toralate the pain. Don't khow what happen with me but I can't feel good. I don't know what I do and why i.
I always think about a girl because of this I cannot concentrate on my studies. I know this is not a disease. Can you please tell me how can I concentrate on my studies.
Sir my age is 22 year and I suffered from unknown disease like every time thinking and every time sad mode and when I enter into the crowd my gas excreted from anal tract and I am alone then nothing excreted from my anal tract please sir advice me any drug or medicine.
I am in relationship with a guy since 10 years. We both loves each other and getting married soon. But he is very aggressive . He abuse me and blocks me when he feels. But I can't do anything as I am badly addicted to him. First I want to get out this addiction because it makes me suffer and pls tell me how can I stop him for being so aggresive and abusive. Please tell.
I am of 20 years only I can't sleep since 2 days due to headache and full body paining I take several pain killer but it not work so please help me as soon as possible after few days I have to attend a examination so please help me.
I have body pains from since two days? I was consulted some doctors in my village but I won't getting relief from these body pains?
Maybe your nightly glass of wine has turned into two or three. Or you're overdoing it on the beer and have the paunch to prove it.
Whether you want to clean up your diet or you're trying to nip a potential issue in the bud, giving up alcohol can be tough—but the benefits make it worth the effort!
Taking a break from drinking alcohol—even if it's just for a couple of weeks—is a good idea, especially if you're regularly consuming more than the recommended daily limit. That limit is generally defined as a drink a day for women, and two for men. Keep in mind though, never attempt to detox from alcohol on your own. Always consult your Psychiatrist before abruptly stopping alcohol.
Here's what you can expect to happen, both short- and long-term, if you give up alcohol:
1. You'll sleep more soundly. Drinking before bed increases alpha wave patterns in the brain—a kind of cerebral activity that usually occurs when you're awake but resting. The result? Disrupted sleep. A review of 27 studies found, that while alcohol may help people fall asleep more quickly and deeply at first, it seriously meddles with sleep quality after the initial restful period. You may toss and turn a bit at first, but give up alcohol and the sleep you get will likely leave you feeling more refreshed and sharp the next day. The byproducts of better sleep: improved mood, concentration, and mental performance.
2. You'll consume less at dinner. Alcohol is one of the biggest drivers of excess food intake. Alcohol is frequently paired with mostly fried and other junk food, which is extremely unhealthy.
3. You may feel new sugar cravings. Sugar boosts levels of the "reward" chemical dopamine, which fuels feelings of pleasure. Alcohol does the same thing. So it's very possible that when you give up one substance that causes happy-making chemicals to float around your brain, you'll be more likely to reach for the other. Don't be surprised if you try to get that same enjoyment or rush you used to get after a drink from something sweet.
4. Pounds will start to fall off. Alcohol has a sneaky way of increasing your daily calorie intake without you realizing it. One study found men consume an additional 433 calories on those days they drink a "moderate" amount of alcohol. For women, it's 300 calories. Cut those from your diet—and don't replace them with desserts—and you'll start to lost weight without much effort.
5. Hello, clear complexion. Within a few days, you'll notice your skin looking and feeling more hydrated. That's because alcohol is a diuretic, causing you to urinate more. Alcohol also decreases the body's production of antidiuretic hormone, which helps the body reabsorb water. (Less water in the body equals parched-looking skin.) Ruddiness in your cheeks and around your nose may also start to fade, and other skin conditions—such as dandruff, eczema, or rosacea—may also improve.
6. You'll have more money. Drinking—especially a fine wine or scotch habit—is an expensive undertaking. Take a moment to crunch the numbers, adding up what you spend for drinks both at home and out on the town (factoring in tax and tip). It can be an eye-opening—and motivating—exercise.
7. You'll have amazing sex. Alcohol and sex have always had an uneasy relationship with one another. On the one hand, they certainly seem to hook up more often in each other’s presence. On the other hand, those hook-ups aren’t always totally satisfying.
Alcohol can sometimes enhance your libido, but it simultaneously tends to reduce your ability to act on said libido. As a result, men are frequently unable to ‘get it up.’ Ladies lose sensitivity. When you quit drinking, you may find that it’s not only easier to have sober sex, it’s also much more enjoyable.
Not to mention, people who drink more engage in more risky sexual behaviors, so much so that drinking triples your odds of getting a nasty STD compared to those who don't drink. You’re also less likely to use protection. That’s because it plagues judgment and decision-making skills.
If you’re like most people, the benefits of stopping drinking could include a decrease in the sheer quantity of intercourse and a meaningful increase in the quality of your sex life. In a nutshell, quitting drinking means more orgasms, less crabs, and fewer unwanted pregnancies. That’s a win-win.