Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
She is not so much friendly in school and don't want to answer to her teacher and sometime her teacher told me she keep speaking with her own self alone. She could not make friendship those who come in my house. She regularly go to nearby garden BT have limited friends and one the most important thing is she is nt be able to walk properly on downstairs and upstairs. She does not want to listen carefully. I am nt so much strict with my daughter.
I am depression patient. Depression causes my hair is loss. Can I use Mintop forte lotion? Pls ans me and its product uses any side effect. This product uses can I better result? Pls reply sir.
Hi i am 31 .Actually I am mentally very strong person but from past six months I am very much stressed due to my business and disappointed due to some issues so I am getting frequently anxiety and huge suffocation please tell me the medicine Due to this suffocation my regular life is very much disturbed. I am getting heavy suffocation issue from past 4 months thank you in advance.
I noticed dis on my self dat I'm getting lazy day by day. Because of dat im unable to concentrate on my studies thats giving me so much depression. I want to improve my activeness. I want to become cool like all boys.
Dear sir From child hood I have problem of slightly nervousness of hand and legs if I come under tension or fear it will be out of control I was suffering from asthma and jaundice in childhood What is reason for this problem is there any medicines for this problem or exercise I had lost many jobs due to this problem.
The study says that smartphone addiction can reduce Melatonin hormone levels which may lead to Neurodegenerative diseases later in life for children.
Melatonin hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain which helps regulate other hormones and maintains body's circadian Rhythm.
I am 24 years old.Though I am not sure of what exactly I am going through but there is something strange I feel often.Like mood swings, fear, anxiety, secluded. And above all over thinking. Kindly help me out.
How to become a positive person. My mind is full of negativity in case of my carrier that no this is too tough to qualify I can not do it even I can not try. Because of others saying on this. It makes me so depressed. So please suggest me what should I do.
How to get out of depression. I have just broked up with my girl friend :( please help i cant live anymore.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time.
Dear Doctor, I'm an happy individual, but I don't enjoy the company of people, is there anything wrong with me.
I'm a 22 year old male dating since 3 years currently finished engineering. I have been already cheated once by her as she had sex with her best friend. I forgave her as she told me the truth and was feeling guilty abaout that and it was not fully her fault. She is now finally in Lucknow as research fellow but before going she told she is attracted to a guy and also says she would kiss him or feel the heat and if she likes it she might sleep with him and also claimed being a nymphomaniac. She loves me a lot and said will not leave me but sleeping for our needs is not cheating she says. I explained the consequences of the deeds and also wept in distress. She finally promised she won't do anything that would hurt me. How to overcome the situation and should I trust her? I can't really live without her.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.