Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hiranya Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hiranya KumarYour feedback matters!
1 month back I have viral fever for a week. Since then my all joints are paining. Especicely knee joins and knukcle joints when I strutch my leg and hand.
My grandma is having burning sensation in her both legs since 3 months and she is patient of heart problem and bp and diabetes. I have tried many medicine but no improvement is there, what should I do?
Hi. My father suffers from swelling in his feet. He recently had his uric acid test. The report came that he has high uric acid level (7.2. He gets cramps in his legs when he sits for a long time. Can you please give me the instructions regarding the diet and medicine to be taken by him?
Good afternoon Doctor, I am 39 years old male after a road accident I am suffering from paraplegia since 2003 D9, D10 vertebrae was fractured there is no bladder and bowl control with no sensory and motor function below the naval point. Kindly please let me know is there any type of treatment is available in world so that at least I can start doing my daily routine work. Waiting of your kind reply
My friend fall down from stairs 10 days back so his wrist is injured a little bit but the x-rays didn't show any damage to the wrist or hand and he consult several doctors maybe 2 to 3 I think and took the medications they prefer but he still find some pain and most importantly stiffness so that his wrist is not moving freely like normal so what do you say about it.
Hi, I'm 36 year old male. For last 2 weeks my feet are getting little swollen & I've pain in my ankle (front part of my ankle. please let me know if this is a concern & suggest medication. Thanks.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.