Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hirak BiswasYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having mild pain on right hypochondriac region of abdomen for last two weeks which makes uncomfortable feeling. Moreover I have developed problem of going for latrine 3 to 4 times in morning for last two weeks. Please suggest.
My age is 33 and My Diabetic reports says Fasting 190 and after food taking 323, HBICA is 9.1 I am doing some gym exercise on regular basis 15 min for my body fitness, even though Diabetic level had not come down. I am going weekly twice morning walking 45 Min, but I have not taking the medicine last 6 months. 3 months before my HBICA level was 5.5. I taking food normally without Junk food, Cool drinks and I am clean habit person. Please advice any possibilities to live without medicine?
I had a history of otitis media which happened 3 years ago. Right now I had a bout of some respiratory infection which was somewhat mild lasting around 2-3 weeks. I just had some cough and runny nose. A few days ago I started having the feeling of having fluid in my ear. When I lie down on one side the fluid goes away and when I try to bend down to pick up something my ears just shut and I feel something flowing inside. I hear sound just fine but I hear in a somewhat muffled way. I went to an ENT a couple of days ago. He looked using an otoscope and said theres wax and gave me Soliwax ear drops. I used it for 2 days around 4 times im total. Some wax did come out but I still feel the fullness. I have no respiratory symptoms as such at the moment. Please help as this is worrying and im having exams right now. And if possible please tell me the right way to use soliwax. I normally put the drops and lie on that side for sometime and then lie on the opp side and try to pull out the wax.
I have suffer from a infection at my toe from 4 days. Seram always come from that infection. I used candid B lotion and wash it with hot salt water what should I use to cure it rapidly?
I have chicken pox. My five days of chicken pox had gone. And I am using medicine and a lotion. But they have not yet been cured. Please tell me can I go outside home. And can I eat maize and meat and spices.
Can you please tell me how to maintain our diet regularly and how to schedule our diet on daily basis. How to control excess and junk food and what to take and what not to.
I have hydrocele in some months, which I have like very pain and in his chest very pain? Sir please help me.
Hi I have gastric problem. And having very dark yellow urine from last 3 months .there is any serious issue of liver problem. Or any stomach infections? Please suggest me good diet to get ride of this problems.
I am 60 years old my fasting blood sugar is 110 and post lunch sugar is 156.Am I diabetic? if yes,can I overcome diabetes without medicines?
My wife got a strain in her hand. Hence she requires pain killer pill to overcome the pain. But as she is giving breast feeding to our 4 months baby boy which pain killer should be suitable for her? I heard that diclofenac, ibrofenace and nimesulide are harmful pain killers. So shall I give her aceclofenac with paracetamol? I do not want any medicine that will effect her breastfeeding. Please advice. Thanks and regards.
My father have sugar. He uses zentac300 tablets. He feels his sugar level is normal. Can he decrease the dose?
Tiny spots of blood has been appeared in my cough 4 to 5 times before 15 days. Now it has been stopped. But cough with mild fever is continuing.
Don’t share toothbrushes. Using someone else’s toothbrush exposes you to another person’s body fluids and potential germs, which could make you sick. People with compromised immune systems or who are sick with something they could pass on to another person should take special care to use only their own toothbrush.
Rinse your toothbrush after brushing. Give it a thorough washing to remove any leftover toothpaste or debris.
Store your toothbrush in an upright position. When you’re done brushing, try to store it standing straight up and allow it to air-dry until your next brushing. If there’s more than one brush in the same holder, try to keep them as separate as possible to prevent cross-contamination.
Keep your toothbrush out in the open. Do not routinely cover toothbrushes or store them in closed containers. A moist environment, such as a closed container, is more conducive to the growth of bacteria than the open air.
Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Bristles that become frayed and worn with use and will be less effective at cleaning teeth. Children’s toothbrushes often need replacing more frequently than adult brushes.
I have suffering from headache from last two weeks and I was so ili am unable to do any work so please help me.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.