Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HidayathullaYour feedback matters!
Home Remedies for Irregular Menstrual Cycle:
- Boil 10 gram seeds of Tulsi with water and drink. This remedy very useful in Irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Boil shoots of Neem with water and filter. Drink thrice a day in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Eat 100 gram grapes daily three times to get regular menstrual cycle.
- Boil black Til (Sesame seed) and Gur (Treacle) with water. Use this solution 3-4 times a day to get a regular menstrual cycle. You can also use the decoction of Til and Gokharu (Caltrop) herb plant to relieve from periods pain. If you suffered with heavy pain during menstrual periods? Then start using this decoction 3-4 days before monthly menstrual cycle.
- In Home remedies for Irregular menstrual cycle, carrot is also used. Daily drink the juice of carrot and Chukandara (beet root) one glass in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Some girls and females suffered with excessive bleeding during period. In this case Home remedies for heavy period with clots are used. Prepare the powder of dry Anar (Pomegranate) peel or skin and mix sugar-candy for taste. Use 1 spoon one time and take this powder thrice a day. It will stop excessive bleeding during period.
- Some female are suffered with severe period pain. This is due to pauses in menstrual Secretion. In that case daily take 4 gram seeds of radish in evening for regular 3 days. It will cure run menstrual secretion smoothly. It also helps to end abdominal pain or severe period pain.
- In irregular menstruation, bathua (Chenopodium album Latin name, goosefoot in English) organic herb very beneficial. Prepare a decoction of bathua seeds 15-20 gram with 400 gram of water. Mix some Sonth (Dried ginger) for better results. Use 2-3 time a day to cure Irregular menstrual cycle treatment. To treat severe period pain, use decoction of Bathua seeds twice or trice a day. Use this treatment for regular time period till cure menstrual pain.
- If menstrual cycle missing from 3-4 months in any female? Then use this one in all Home remedy for Irregular menstrual cycle. Prepare the powder of seeds of radish, Saunf, Methi and carrot seeds. Use equal amount of all herbs. Take 4 gram powder once with water. It will start your menstrual cycle and also relief from severe period pain.
Is hcg urine test for pregnancy can be taken during periods in case of spotting in starting of periods. Can test be taken.?
My Aunt have irregular periods and could not get pregnant till yet. Three years passed to her marriage.
Weight is one issue that 90% of the people are not happy with. While some think they have a fat stomach or thighs, others want to reduce their biceps or arm size. Changing food habits and sedentary lifestyles have made weight loss a big challenge. Losing weight is not just about looking good, but also about living healthy.
The journey of weight loss is a tedious one and in a way never ending. Because it is not just about losing weight, but maintaining it. If you were overweight to begin with, then the changes that you are prone to bounce back to your previous weight are quite high. However, as much as it may sound tedious, it is not impossible. There are some things that people who have succeeded in losing weight do.
The below are just a few of the top things, there are definitely more:
- Discipline: Whether to say no to the extremely appealing cheese laden pizza or your favourite alcoholic drink, when you are on the way to weight loss, you need to say NO. A loud, affirmative, clear NO. Every single thing that you put into your system needs to be watched for. The same affirmative NO is required for the urge to sleep for that extra few minutes and delay your workout. You just have to be hard on yourself - discipline, self-control, strong will, or commitment - whatever you want to call it, this is the most important ingredient that weight loss winners would vouch for. Without this, no amount of coaxing by your trainer or dietician or doctor is going to work. The final onus and the single determining factor in your weight loss is you - you decide if you win or lose.
- Set realistic goals: Just because you idolize a sportsperson or a movie star does not mean you should set target to look like them. Each person's body composition is different, which will determine your looks and weight. Consult with experts who know the subject and set realistic goals. While some may be able to lose 10 kilos or pounds over 10 days, others might only to able to accomplish 3 to 4. Do not fret over this, realize that your body as unique and set goals based on how it will respond.
- Winners keep scores: As you embark on your weight loss journey, remember to keep scores. Set up milestones by weeks and months, and make sure you track and meet them. If you are falling short, step back and analyze and work at it. Once you have reached your target of the initial loss, keep scores in terms of what you can eat and exercise and track those too.
- Enjoy the grind: If you look at weight loss as something you are doing to please somebody, then you are going to find it more difficult. The most important ingredient is to realize that you are doing it for yourself and to enjoy the entire journey of weight loss. Feel good about your altered food habits and exercise and look at the mirror to appreciate the small changes that your body is going through. Feel good about every inch you lose, and you are sure to lose more.
Hello, friends, my name is Tarun Jhamb. I am MD physician, consultant and I have an experience of last 15 years for the medical practice and here we discuss today as the topic of care in the rainy seasons.
How to take care of health and personal tips during the rainy season or this is a monsoon season, as we know the monsoon season is good and we have got the different rainy seasons, rainy scenes and everybody likes to have a rain and it’s while covering from the summer so everybody likes this rain. But we know it’s a health issue also during the monsoon season as because of most of the humidity is there and because of the rain and lots of bacteria and infections they flare up in the air, in the dust and everywhere there is the water is kept with a lot of infections and mosquito breeding areas and all this leads to an infectious issues like diarrhea and the stomach issues and all the respiratory issues, upper respiratory tract infections as well as all the issues related to the nose, throat and sinus issues and skin issues. Because of the humidity and all these general issues can be taken care with preventive care which we will discuss and then there are the remedies for it OKAY.
How will we prevent this? When we are wet with the rain, when we are coming from outside we should have a shower and clean the body and make it dry before entering the AC area. And we should have the all light food avoiding all the spicy oily food and we should avoid all the outings in the rain and we should take care of our personal protection, devices whence we are going like umbrellas and the other the rain coats. And health wise we need to take care of avoiding all the outside food from the roadside because there are like Pani Puris and other things which are usually unhygienic. We should take care of all the packed foods and because of the rainy, our stomach gets upset. We can take a lot of citrus fruits which have the Vitamin C component and increases the immunity levels and it boosts our immune system and it’s good for the health. Lemon water and all these citrus fruits are important.
Rest of the general instructions from the respiratory point of view. We should use a handkerchief and proper hand wash technique should be learned and areas which are the full of the dust and pollution and all the roadside areas we should avoid it. And that’s the main purpose of avoiding sinus issues and the respiratory issues and rest of our common cold, fevers and viral fevers are very common like Malaria fever, dengue fever and we should have the clean environment around our surrounding at the home and avoid all the rainy water around our atmosphere. Because that is the breeding point of the vector borne and the mosquito is borne infections. So we should take care of all this infection. Proper health and proper diet and side by side morning evening walk is the must. And we should take proper breakfast, lunch, and dinner and take a lot of healthy foods and green salads is also good for the health.
As we know all these symptoms just to revise it all the cold congestion, upper respiratory tract infections, sinus problems than our stomach issues and the body ache problems. If any of you have the issues due to rainy seasons I am available to contactable with our Lybrate site with Dr. Tarun Jhamb and we got the clinic in the Sector-4 area, Gurgaon. It’s near Sector-4 HUDA market so I am approachable and I would like to have the service for you.
Sex during pregnancy - is it safe?
If you're pregnant, you may be curious or worry whether it's safe to have sex and how you can go about it. The good thing is, it's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy. You might find that your sex drive is uncontrollable during your pregnancy you may go through phases of being very sex driven, and then phases of not wanting sex at all so it's important to know about sex during pregnancy and what you can expect.
While sex is safe for most couples during pregnancy, the most difficult part may be having sex in a way that's enjoyable and comfortable for you particularly if you're far along with your pregnancy. It can take a little time to explore and experiment together to work out what's comfortable and pleasurable for you both, especially if you have a bump in the way! your breasts might feel tender, and it may be uncomfortable if your partner penetrates too deeply, so it might be better to lie on your sides with your partner behind; this way he won't put any pressure on your bump but can penetrate and stimulate you at the same time.
You can also:
- straddle your partner as he lies on his back. This way, there is no pressure on your belly and you can control the pace.
- lie side by side with your partner facing your back, and entering you from behind.
- support yourself on your knees and elbows, and have your partner kneel and enter you from behind.
Be aware that it's common for women to experience some bleeding during intercourse whilst pregnant, especially in their first trimester. This is cause by the normal swelling of capillaries in the cervix, which can burst when irritated during sex. Spotting (random spots of blood) is generally nothing to worry about, however you should mention it to your midwife just to let her know if this does happen. However, if you are ever losing a lot of blood, you should consult your doctor immediately and get checked out at the hospital.
It's important to talk about sex with your partner. Your partner's desire for sex may equally increase or decrease during your pregnancy, and be aware that he might feel very cautious about having sex with the fear of hurting you or the baby, so be sure to communicate what feels good and positions that you're comfortable with. Try experimenting with different sexual positions to find ones that suit you both. It may take time to get used to it, particularly as your bump grows bigger, however there is no reason why you should stop having sex just because of your pregnancy.
If you have any queries or worries, the best thing to do is consult your midwife or doctor and they can offer guidance and reassurance about sex during your pregnancy.