Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. HemrajYour feedback matters!
I have a pain on throat from yesterday. And I noticed a small nodule in that region. Is it a thyroid issue?
Breathing problem in right nostril, mostly in evening time, no problem during sleep. Actually feels better during sleep, feels better under air conditioner,
I am 33 years old female having little bleeding from nose and also from splitting and having temperature.
I am diabetic, however I am not comfortable with medication. After taking medicines for week long, I start feeling uncomfortable. I feel lots of dizziness and weakness with medication. Please suggest me some better way out to fight diabetes.
I am 20years old boy and from last 3 days, I am suffering from continuous bleeding from my nose. I have tried many home-made remedies but none of it helped me. This problem generally appears in summer, but I'm afraid this time because its winter. please help me.
I am feeling very tired from 5 to 6 days and my throat is getting infected for every five months. Please help me.
I am 20 year old there are some traces of blood (not confirm but they are red in colour) came when I spit so what can I do suggest me.
As I have undergone ear surgery (tymponaplasty) in the last month. And I have pain in ear any medication ?
Sir I feel dizziness and some sounds inside my head it always ringing in my ear and my heartbeat is also raising high. What should I do.
I am having maxillary sinus of cheek bones, so kindly tell me the solution as my cheek bones are getting inside. So kindly tell me the remedy.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.