Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. HemashruthiYour feedback matters!
What can I do for increase my health. Any home remedy & Can medicine, powder take to increase health is better for health or not?
M forehead is getting dark more than my cheeks what will I do now please suggest some cream for tht n some useful tips for that.
I am suffering from fat , I am getting fat day by day do not . I do not eat much also . Then also getting fat , pls help me ?
When I go to bath or go to swimming pool. I get some kind of red spots on my body I think its some king of allergy.
Hair loss has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self-esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss has long-term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside which prevents them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with the body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of the mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the ayurvedic treatments recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall.
1. Dietary modifications - It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea, and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts, and milk.
2. Yoga and meditation - Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
3. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil - Bhringaraja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My age is 22 year and my weight is only 50 kg. I am very weak so please tell me wait gain any nutrient. I feel very bad in class and my friend circle. I am belong to lower class family. please jelp me.
During school days coz of excess exposure to sun my cheek has sunburn which doesn't go still. It looks like a skin pigmentation. I tried lot of stuffs still it hasn't reduced. What shall I do.
I am 18 year old boy and suffering from pimples, acne all over my face from last 3 years. I had tried many medicines but nothing happened pls suggest me.
I'm karthick from India. Now I'm 25 my height was 170 cm. How can I grow taller now? Help me please.
Dear Doctor what should I do to get back my potency. I am 44 year old since last 6 months I experience erection dysfunction. I have diabetes.
I am 24 years old I have been suffering from asthma from my childhood, how can I cure or prevent it?
I am 19 years old. I get tired easily. Im not able to sleep fell stress depressed. I too feel like diabetes symptoms. I feel very thirsty hunger. I go to washroom many times. Can I gey some solutions on this.
Hello I 30 years old I m anxiety patent I feel weakness whatever I eat no recover my body always shaking my hand please advice me what type of food I take ones I donate blood someone please help me.
1. Taking plenty of water daily improve your skin texture.
2. Taking water in an empty stomach will reduce risk of getting stomach related illness.
3. It will improve the functioning of each organ.
4. If you drink more water before meal, obesity problem is gone.