Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Hemaraju NYour feedback matters!
I am suffering whistling and sounds in my ears from last two months. Doctor said it is due to weakness of nerves due to high bp that is 140/80. Kindly suggest some remedy.
Sir I'm snoring so wildly. Recently its more as my friend said. So please suggest any precautions to control snoring.
I m 47 years old suffering from chicken pox. Having blisters on my face stomach chest head with low grade fever and sore throat. What is the treatment.
Hello I have nose bleeding Every time I put my finger inside my nose for cleaning the blood start bleeding ! And some time its bleed with out insert my finger ! Please Help me.
When I am going into sunlight in noon about 12 to 3 pm I am bleeding from nose in large quantity. I am suffering from nose bleeding from 40 days. What I should do? what is the problem I can't understand? which medicene should I take? suggest me.
When I eat groundnuts, I get a feeling of irritation in my throat. What is the problem? Please explain.
Doctor, Maire kaan ka parda fat gya h iska pta mujhe may 2016 ko pta chala h or Mairi delivery June me hui h to kya me kaan ka operation kuch month bad kra sakti hu ya abhi karna jaruri h.
My throat is going too much chock me saans nahi le pa raha hu what can I have to do. Please give me information as early as possible. Your patient it's my request to you.
I am suffering from sinusitis, regular feeling cough n close nose also sometimes tired very soon. please advise!
Respected Sir/Madam. I am 37 male. I was piles and sneezing (nose running condition) and problem of forgetness. For this firstly I have taken a homeopathic medicine which bears no effective results then I decided to take Ayurvedic Medicine from that and I took medicine for piles i. E. Hamdarads Khooni bawaseer 2 tables three times in a day and Spetivita capsules 2 capsules three times in a day and Zandu's Zandopa one spoon powder in one glass of water in the evening. I took this medicine two consecutive days. When I took this medicine, the problem of piles is reduced and it also made some effect upon sneezing. But from yesterday there is a big problem arising there. Now I have a great difficulty in breathing and is unable to sleep properly and to this effect there is also pain in chest and when I am breathing it sound a beep in the chest. Please made me solution.
I'm having some rashes in my throat and also I'm having headache and a little bit of fever also. Please guide me with the food and medicines that I should take.
He is facing constant dizziness while sitting or walking he is having back pain doctors are saying may be its osteoporosis but his age is too less.
I am 40 yrs old, feeling unbalance from last 4 months. I have hypertension from last 3-4 yrs. Earlier feeling tiredness also. Got checked blood in that vit D was less than 15. Later taken vit D for 2 months. Now also slight tiredness is there but unbalance problem is persisting. End of the day it increases much. Got checked by Ent specialist also. He gave tablets for vertigo (vertim) but after 10 days course problem is same. Please help.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding