Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemanth Sakhare
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth SakhareYour feedback matters!
I am very much addicted to masturbations, I am not able to control it and it is disturbing my works. Every night I am masturbating. I don't know how to stop it. Please help me.
I'm 20 year old male. I frequently suffer from stomachaches. I have tried different medicines but not getting any benefit, because of this I always suffer from indigestion and its affecting my health. Im getting thiner and thiner. Please help.
I have to go laterine for 5 to 6 times a day since 3 years. I had giardia and cryptosporidium in stool test but now it's clear. I checked it for 3 times. It is clear but still the problem is not gone. I have to go laterine for 5 to 6 times a day. What should I do? I m taking homeopathy medicine for 1 year. Before that I was taking allopathy medicines for 2 years. But no effect. Suggest me what to do. Please.
Hello Sir I am a diabetic of 20 age and insulin dependent these days I am frequently facing constipation right after a few minutes of having meals. Suggest me some advice to overcome from such problem ?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Sir I'm feeling like I am having. Hernia so for that I have taken ultrasound test of abdomen and pelvic organ.
Hlo I need more stamina and sex power my penis is bend left side even in harder position give me solution.
When I think about sex something discharge or some liquid discharge from penis. Is it any problem please suggest me.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems