Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
I am 22yrs old guy. Since last 3 days I am suffering from small whitish rashes filled with fluid on the trunk of my body, hands, scalp etc. Also have small fever. Is it symptoms of chicken pox?
Sir mere face pe pimples bahut zyada ho rhe h or motapa bhi bad rha h or hight to badne ka name hi nhi le rhi h sir please help.
I am having pimples with pus. My skin is dry and sensitive. Pimples keeps on increasing in winter season. And in summers they are in less nos. Black marks are on my forehead. M not using any medication. Nowadays I am using only Himalaya facewash. No creams etc. What should I do? I want to remove my blackish forehead.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having acne scars all over my face. And I have tried everything. I have done every treatment. But I do not know how to stop it totally. Nothing has worked. Can you give me some suggestions?
I m losing hair quickly. I have dandruff and have used all kinds of shampoos but couldn't find any changes. Can you suggest me a better remedy for my healthy hair growth?
Hi I am 28 years male from Bangalore. I would like to remove my tan on face. Please let me know the best options which will give guarantee results.
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old, genetically my face and body skin is fair and clean, when I was in 12th standard I was thin, so I took some desi weight gain powder wbut after few year I experienced my face start becoming dark. Now my face is dark and my body is quit white .what should do ,how can I get my face skin color back.
Upto pimples it was OK but now pimples are leaving their dark makes. I never touch or pierce them but still marks are there. please suggest me how I can manage it!
I have been fallen my hairs continuously, it won't stop anyhow. So what should I do to stop hair fall.
Sir, mere face per black spot (wag) bolte hai na wo bahut din huye hai please muze kuch upay bataye.
I have steroid Acne and dark red face cause of SkinLite cream my doctor gave me Vit-A & Vit-C tablets (For 21 days) and Fucibet cream and Efatop PE (For 7 days) and after 7 days he say use Kojivit plus gel for get back your natural colour its good or not?
I have pimples on my face. I have used special cream for it. BT still they were not removed. So wat I do!
Hello. Doctor.my name is Namit my age is 22 I want to know some tips for my healthy hair. My hair growth is good. But tha shining and straightening is always missing. Plzz suggest me something for good hair.
I am 19 years old boy. I have many small pimples on my back side, can you suggest me any medicine or creams?
Trichology is the science of the structure, function and diseases of the human hair.
Clinical trichology is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the human hair and scalp.
Reasons To Consult A Trichologist
Hair loss can cause great distress, and there are many misunderstandings about its causes and treatment.
Probably the most common type of hair loss is the so-called ‘male pattern baldness’, which, despite its name, can affect women as well as men, and for which, in men, there appears to be no specific, readily-available treatment. This is a problem that requires sympathetic handling, and a qualified trichologist has to understand the patient’s anxiety and help him come to terms with the loss of hair. Some women suffering from this condition can be helped with medical assistance and the use of hormonal treatment.
PROBLEMS OF THE SCALP
The management of hair and scalp that are excessively greasy is another area in which the advice of a qualified trichologist is often sought. Here, guidance on the right type of shampoo for any particular individual, and on its frequency of use, might be particularly relevant.
Hair texture problems
Problems with hair texture can be caused by over exposure to heat or strong chemicals, or by many of the other stresses and strains to which we subject our hair. Hair texture problems usually respond very well to appropriate advice and treatment, as the cause(s), once discovered, can often be reduced or eliminated altogether.