Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accident. I want to replace it with a new teeth. What should I do for this ?
I am 25 years old guy, I get mouth ulcers frequently. Thought it heals in 3 weeks but they do not give a gap to occur. I used to have amla (for vit-c) and vit b tablet regularly, I don't smoke, I didn't have a bite, and they sometimes occur on roof of mouth or on the teeth gums. How to prevent it from occurring.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
I am 59 years old and want tore-move 20 teeth in one sitting is it risky? Are there any side effects.
I have a small holes on my tonsils, and one kind of white thing comes out of it. It has been for 1 year. What is it? is it dangerous? should I let it get operated to get rid of it?
I have problem in my teeth some time the portion near teeth start swelling and some kind of liquid comes out from there. Please tell what should I do?
Hi, I am 23 years old, I am facing one problem related to taste last three four days before I did vomit after that day my mouth taste is so much bitter! What I have to do now? I'm Little worry.
Hi Doctor Kindly advise. There is a tiny gap between my left top wisdom tooth and the next to it. Food stuck and due to which my wisdom tooth is root canal but with out any cap. Again due to same gap food stuck and infected to next teeth and it is also root canal with cap. But the gap remains the same due to which the food is stuck again and again. What to do? Shall I remove the wisdom tooth? Or you advise something else. Hope your reply will help me in tact. Thanks.
I have tongue ulcers my Doctor advice me Montair FX, Zincovit for 3 weeks, and Mucopain Gel and Diclomol SOS for pain. Is this best for me. I have lots of pain and swelling on my tongue and unable to talk properly. Please advise me.
Dental abscess is characterized by pus formation in the teeth or the gums. This infection may occur either in the gums or the tip of the tooth. It usually occurs due to a bacterial infection which may enter the mouth through food, thus causing accumulation of plaque. If the plaque is not removed by following proper dental hygiene, then it may result in abscess.
The various factors that increase your chances of getting affected by dental abscess are a sugar rich diet and poor oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth to prevent symptoms of dental abscess. A diet that has too much sugar may lead to cavities that increases your risk of dental abscess.
Dental abscess may be classified into three types:
- Periodontal abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the bone structures in the teeth
- Gingival abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the gums
- Periapical abscess: Periapical abscess occurs in the soft areas of the tooth
Entry of bacteria through holes in the teeth may result in breaking down of the soft tissue under the enamel. The infection may result in the hole to penetrate the pulp in the teeth. The bacteria thus infects the bone present in the teeth causing Periapical abscess. The bacteria that infects as a result of plaque accumulation may lead dental abscess. This may also lead to formation of gaps in the teeth leading to infection in the inner areas of the teeth.
The symptoms of dental abscess are:
- The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold temperatures
- Pain during chewing food
- A persistent pain in the jaw that radiates to the ear
- You may experience a swelling in the face and the neck
- Tenderness in the lymph nodes in the neck
- You may experience symptoms of fever
- Presence of foul smelling fluid in your mouth