Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant Murthy K YYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yr old male I have frequent fever for last one week increase in temp chills uncertain morning m fine evening again fever/ chill viceversa my pulse is coming 50- platelet count is 62000 is it something serious otherwise I have heavy work out fit diet and schedule m in sports.
My grand son was immunized for pneumonia and typhoid on 9th March. Its been 4 days since then and he has been suffering from fever in the 100-102 range. He gets more cranky at nights. The moment the effect of calpol recedes his fever comes back. He has running nose and probably body ache too. He is 2 years old.Just wanted to check if these you can provide any light on what needs to be done.
Hello, my age is around 22 and I am a student and my sitting for study is around 9 to 10 hours in a day. My digestive system is not working properly for last 1 to 2 months. I am suffering from the problem of constipation. Lots of medicines taken but no benefit. Also there is huge pain in my legs due to sitting. My weight is around 80 kg. I have taken esgyprin tablet and feel okay for one day but next day same problem and this tablet cause constipation. I also suffer from mouth ulcers due to constipation. Please suggest me proper treatment and solve my issue. Also suggest me a good diet chart according to my age and weight.
If we eat lots of egg 7-8 egg per day. Is it harmful for mens body. Sperm increment. Is it affect mens
Hi dear sir madam I am suffering from sinus. Headache since one year as I consult physician but no use please assist me what should I do.
I have a problem some time in my eyes, slowly headache start n that time I see anywhere white bubbles are shown. Why n what is the solutions?
I can't pass stool everyday, I feel some uncomfortable issues in my stomach, I worried about it, so how can I do it daily? Freely?
I am 30 year old physically fit , I am interested in homosexual, I am in relation with one person, if can I satisfied my future wife.
Hello Doctor! I am taking Decoction of jeera, sauf, Ajwain and Dhaniya early morning on empty stomach Is this decoction good for health.
Hello sir my self syed I have headache and back pain problem can you please say what can I do sir or mam.
I am suffering from cough from last two weeks and when I cough it pains hard. Can you suggest what to do?
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.