Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from severe fever. I checked my blood and platelets count is only 1.5 and dengue is positive in that test. So what all things should I eat and not eat. Is there any problems becoz of alcohol consumption in this stage?
Dear doc, One question is biting from a while^^ On which side sleeping is good for health" Is sleeping on left side make pressure on heart?
Mucus in throat from approx 10 month Submandibular lymph node enlarged non tender 2 month Gas from mouth 6 month face slight dark in colour indigestion problem from 1 month Lower back pain 1 month.
The pyramid diet was conceptualised in 1992 and it emphasises the best amount of servings to be consumed daily from the basic food groups (dairy, fruits and vegetables, grains, beans and legumes, meat, oils and fats).
The pyramid is divided into four levels. The very first level is comprised of grains, beans and legumes; the level above it is made up of fruits and vegetable; the third level from the top is composed of meat and dairy products and the very last one on top contains fats, sugars and oils.
The diet aims to divide the food groups in the above mentioned fashion to make you understand just how much to consume from each food group. Here is a breakdown of servings from each food group:
- Grains- 5 to 7 servings
- Fruits and vegetables- 2 servings of each
- Milk and dairy- 3 servings of which 1/2 serving should be dairy products
- Oils, sugar and fats- 6 teaspoons for oils and minimal servings for fats and sugars
This seems relatively easy to follow, but most people do not understand portion control. The amount or serving of food is called portion control and it is important if you want your diet to work. Here is a guideline that you can follow:
- When you are consuming one serving of grains in one sitting, you can choose to eat one cup of cereals or one slice of whole-wheat bread.
- When you are eating vegetable or fruits with your breakfast or lunch, choose one and a half cup of chopped vegetables, or one piece of orange, banana or apple.
- If you are drinking milk, then one cup of milk in one serving. And, if you are eating meat, choose one ounce of cooked fish or chicken.
- Lastly, do not go beyond one teaspoon of vegetable oil and try to keep your sugar intake to the minimum throughout the day.
The pyramid is an excellent guide to lose some weight. You just need some concentration and a ton of commitment to stick to the guide. Along with the diet, don't forget to get some exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Am I suffering head ache from last two days what necessary stes I will take lease suggested step which I will take thnk you sir kindly rlp my question.
My mom is having severe cough n slight fever I have given her Almox 500 n Dolo 650 should I give her Adulsa syrup also she coughs a lot a night.
Hy sir I'm 25 years male I hv been suffering with heavy sweat on ma whole body. especially on my forehead and it makes m down please can you tell me wat happened to me.
Sir mera ling ka size chota or left ki tarf muda yani tircha ho gaiya hai or sparm bhi kam ata hai par test me sparm batya tha ki kam hai or meri sadi ho chuki hai 5 years se par no child so please help me.
When I start intercourse with partner. I can't spend much time. I hardly control it. Can you suggest I can I do?
Hi, I am a Medical Coder so I know the risk factor so you can consult me as it is ,I have found these below mentioned things by my complete master check up, I am not taking any meds, and I am feeling chest discomfort ,chest pain, chest tightness occasionally, bp level 160/90, recently my mom got cva so I get suffered I think bu that reason I got high bp and some times I get anxious please help me give me suggestion.
My age is 18 now. My skin covered on my cock is not coming backward while erection. While after some more months the cock will grow and the skin comes backward or masturbating More times will the cock grow faster and the skin move backward while erection.
Sir, Since two years I was suffering with psoriasis. Any permanent solution is there. I using Homeopathy but no response. Any new invention for psoriasis. Please help me.
Hi I am 38 years some white water color fkuidbis cuming wen m seduced what is that and its cause pregnancy for girl and how to stop that fluid.
I have been having headache almost everyday since few months ranging from moderate to severe. There is pain and tenderness in the temples. Headache is usually localised to the right side in which sometimes I can feel pounding pain and sometimes radiating pain. Sometimes the nerve on the right side I can feel it pounding when my headache is severe. Vision has become more blurry comparatively. I am wearing glasses since five years having -1 vision. Sometimes I have sensitivity to light.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.