Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant AgrawalYour feedback matters!
He has a broken penis. Finds sex very painful. Doctors say it should have been operated within 72 hours. This happened 6 months ago.
I am 23 year old male. My blood pressure stays at (130-135/80-85) normally. Whenever I eat burgers or fast food, or something oily or even a slight over eat of home food, I sweat a lot. I also get a little pain under my armpit and left side of my heart, which sometimes radiates to my arms. This pain improves by time as I settle down. Also I often suffer from claustrophobia while travelling in metros or lifts. Also 6 months prior I got my cholesterol check up with LDL= 152.1 and TSH=5.9. I am 85 kgs and a student with no exercise on my hands. Is my problem by anyhow related to heart or is it just anxiety? Please suggest remedies, as I am a little worried now. This thing has taken a toll on me from the past 6-7 months.
I am 28 years old male and have skin itching problem when I am taking some specified foods like milk, eggs, wheat, and some other food (not cleared) for last 4 years. That time I used atarax tablet. Now it is increasing symptoms. In previous time I feel symptoms like some gap like 20 days in a month. But now in every week or 10 days these symptoms is repeating. What should I do? Is there any natural ways of remedy?
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?