Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemandini JYour feedback matters!
Causes and Symptoms of Renal Hypertension
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting.
Related Tip: Kidney Stones and Homeopathy
I have a problem of irregular period since the start of my period but after marriage I have regular period in 40-45 days interval. We are planning for baby since 4 months but did not get success. Please tell me what to do to get pregnant naturally.
As periods became irregular whats the reason. Is it hormonal imbalance. Are all reports normal or will I face problem conceiving.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
I am 19 years old girl I am suffering with the problem of gynaic that I have problem with white discharge it has started from my 15 years old now also it is continuing when it is more then im feeling giddiness please give me solution for get out of this problem.
Dear sir/ madam I am pregnant with start of 4th month what are the good foods to maintain good water in baby bag all nine months,
My follicle didn't rupture even after giving HCG 5000 till 18th day and it became as a cyst. But my endometrial thickness increased from 7 to 14.4 on 16th day and decreased to 7.5 on 18 th day. So kindly advise for the below questions 1) Ovulation has not happened. Am I right 2) Chances for Pregnancy 3) Will I get periods 4) How Ovulation will happen if follicle is not ruptured.
I am 25 years old, 7 week pregnant. Want to terminate preg using ru486. What med should I take to avoid pain and infection along with ru 486.
As I was bleeding for 4 weeks after taking the abortion pill. So I had consulted a doctor for d&c procedure, and I am going to do this procedure on 5 Jan, but its after 28 days m doing the procedure, just want to ask that there is chances of getting pregnant after in future again. Is there any complications in normal pregnancy. Does I get pregnant when I want to?
I have pain in my left breast continuous at low for some days but I had not notice any sist in it but feel some hard space. Please guide what I do and whom I may contact. Thanks sir.
I have dnc for cleaning old tissue on 6 june and period on 19 june and after that I have relation from 25 june to daily now I have mild pain on right lower abdominal and have slight pain in breast and bloated belly from 2 days so can I be pregnant and when have to take home pregnancy test for accurate result and I also taking fertisure f from 20 days.
I have chest tumor in nipple very hard. This is not pain but I have in very depression this about. What is treatment.
I am 24 age and female I have pcod problem since 6 years. Now doctor said to me it's in cronical stage what should I do?
- Vata diseases.
- Dryness of the body.
- Neuro muscular & skeletal diseases.
- Preparation for detoxification therapy (Vaman and virechana). Oleation (snehana) – Internal is carried out as singular therapeutic measure for many diseases but in majority of the cases it is done as preparatory treatment for shodhana therapy (Vaman and virechana)
Oleation (Snehana) – Internal is carried out mainly with the help of medicated ghee selected accordingly to the disease & dosha condition in gradually increasing doses after assessing the agni. At times combination of various other material like oil, ghee, vasa, majja or their combinations are used. There are two methods for internal oleation:
- Acchha sneha. Where a sneha drug (Ghee or other) is directly ingested without any addition except a pinch of saindhava.
- Vicharana sneha. In this case the sneha is mixed with some or other food & eaten or it is taken by some other route than oral route
Before The oleation (snehana) – internal has to be taken on empty stomach if it is to be used for shodhana therapy. The patient should have taken his last food atleast 10 hrs prior to snehapan. After Patient is advised to have only warm water after snehapan (normaly ghee). If other material is used for snehana then accordingly various soups are to be used. Patient is not supposed to have anything except hot water until he still has the smell of the ghee in his eructation. Food should be consumed only when patients feel hungry. Heavy, very spicy & junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Oleates the body.
- Moisturizes the entire body from within outside.
- Improves the elasticity of the body.
- Increases the mobility of the all the systems.
- Alleviates the vata.
- Reduces the pains, aches from the muscle & adjoining skeletal system.
- Dislodges the toxins of the body & helps in bringing to the GI tract.
The oleation (snehana) – Internal should not be carried out without consultation. Should not be used in the patient with intolerance without testing. The doses has to be increased gradually.
Now I am 9th week pregnant. My white discharge is changed to lite brown colour. Is this safe or not. Causing any problem.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
Related Tip: "Get Better Sleep"
Air purifiers DO NOT reduce the exposure to secondhand smoke. Best is not to allow smoking in your vicinity on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Various devices are available for air cleaning, ranging from systems that are incorporated into the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to simple table top devices and "smokeless ashtrays.
But cleaning air of second hand smoke poses a technical challenge because of the tobacco smoke as well as gases and particles that are included in second hand smoke.
Air cleaning devices typically include filters or electrostatic precipitators to remove particles. Some devices, also include a sorbent, such as activated charcoal, to remove gases. For second hand smoke both elements are needed.
For any air cleaning device to be effective, it must be able to clean a sufficient volume of air in relation to the total volume of the space where it is operating. Few devices are able to clean sufficient volumes of air to be effective in managing smoking indoors.
Small devices, like smokeless ashtrays and many table-top units, offer completely inadequate cleaning capacity.