Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanandini JayaramanYour feedback matters!
I recently had an medical abortion and I taught it was over with the bleeding. During the 3 week that I taught it was done I still went and had intercourse and the guy come in me is it possible I am pregnant.
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
Dear Dr. I have sex With my wife on 15 jan and her period came 1 day late from her period cycle that is 25 jan and now its 29 feb and still her period didn't happens We have take 2 times pregnancy test with preganews but its shows negative then why period is not happening Is she is pregnant doctor or something else? Doctor please help us.
Here are some tips you can use or suggest to your loved ones to overcome failure, loss or rejection and regain their normal living:
1. Make yourself remember your goals in life: you may have faced a break-up or job loss, but there are other priorities in life too like your parent’s happiness, you friend’s happiness, your career and they don’t deserve your ignorance or your ill behaviour.
2. Failure is not the end of the world: Remember failures and losses too help us to grow and understand life in a better way.
3. Try to spend more time with your family and friends. During a relationship, we reduce the time we used to spend with our parents and friends. Post breakups make up for the past loss.
4. Don’t shy away to consult an expert: if you find your sadness getting uncontrollable and it's not stopping, no matter what you try or do, then consult an expert immediately. Counselling always helps you to get back in your life.
The problem is my roommate , getting fatter day by day. We cannot figure out what could be the reason. Whilst other girls here in the hostel are getting thinner due to the improper food and hygiene, she on the other hand is gaining weight and has become 10 times fatter than what she was when she came to Asansol, here in the hostel, last year. It has been 1 year. Please give me tips on how to reduce or lose weight within only a few weeks. What to eat and what not to? Will it just be okay if she drinks a lot of water and minimizes the quantity of food by a considerable amount?
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old and weigh approximately 73 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50 KGS. please could you help me with a diet chart. And suggest me whether taking medicines for weight loss is harmful to the normal working of the body.
My age is 36.4 months now, am unmarried, planning to get married, I want to know that, will It be problematic to get pregnant at this age or can i conceive easily? and please tell me what precautions should i take to get conceive easily & quickly. Kindly help me to get out from this tension, because I am very much worried about it.Thanks.
I am 20 years old. I am getting period from the age of 12. Since then my periods are never irregular. But this time I am not getting my periods. My last period came on date 18-8-2016. I have also gained weight. I have fat deposit in my tummy shoulders cheeks and breast. Tell me why my periods are late. Also tell me some powerful home made remedies to get my period within 2-3 days. Thank you.
Hello, my mother is 48 years old. Yesterday night she experienced pain between her thigh, she was fainting, vomiting sensation .I want to know is it because of menopause or any other thing.
My mother is 42 years old and she feels very tired on her body and remain pain on her whole body she has taken many medicine like jointace c2 and other pain killer but haven't got relief what should she do?
My wife is 8 weeks pregnant. She is having vomiting even if she drinks water. Is there any home remedies?
Indian gooseberry or amla is one of the healthiest fruits in the world, whether it is eaten or applied. All its benefits are enhanced when pre-soaked in warm water before consumption. Especially available during the winters, amla averts illnesses and problems by protecting you in various ways. Some are listed below…
1. Your skin and body age more gradually
As a rich source of antioxidants, the intake of amla prevents the body from cell damage, skin and body ageing, development of cancer and other diseases. Its anti-bacterial properties help the body in building a powerful immunity.
2. It’s beneficial for your stomach and liver
Regular intake of amla reduces inflammation in the stomach along with slowly decreasing acidity and heartburn. Amla keeps the liver healthy (a most important body organ) and helps in flushing out more toxins.
3. Aids in digestion
You can easily pre-soak amla in warm water and honey for current use as well as storage. These amlas if consumed habitually before meals have the ability to regulate your appetite and check proper digestion. They also prove to be a great cure for constipation and act as a pain-reliever during piles.
4. Prevents cold and infection
Amla is helpful in protecting us from problems like chronic cough, bronchitis, tuberculosis and asthma as well. It wonderfully cures your sore throat due to its high vitamin C content. At the time of cough and cold, the soaked amlas can be taken in juice form with ginger for enhanced benefits.
5. For detoxification
Pre-soaked stored amlas keep your intestines free of toxins and unwanted waste materials by flushing out all the impurities. It is full of vitamin C, so when taken along with honey helps in detoxifying and rejuvenating your body. This intermingling of honey and amla helps those seeking fitness and maintenance of perfect shape.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am pregnant of 6 weeks. But once in a day brown blood is coming. It's already 9 days gone but it's coming. My Doctor is telling it's fine. But I am worried.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th of this month. My periods were supposed to cum on 5-6th of dis month and I hereby I got my periods on 11 th now from two days m suffering from irregular periods on 11th I got a normal period routine same pain and the pad was also full of blood till night but today that is on 12th m almost with just some drops of blood that too even nothing sometimes, right now I am just confused what kind of the bleeding is it a normal periods or any kind of pregnancy bleeding or some kind of problem with my periods please help me up with suitable guidance.
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.