Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemanandini Jayaraman
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanandini JayaramanYour feedback matters!
I have a baby of 4 yrs. After caesarian delivery my stomach size has increased. And I work in a bank .so I think continuously sitting has also contributed to this problem. My body is slim only stomach portion is heavy .what to do.
Please suggest. Is there any treatment for grade 3 placenta in 30 weeks pregnancy? Is it harmful for baby?
thanks. I also feel that my vagina become loose n sides are become darker in color. Is their any treatment or homemade solution.
Me and my boyfriend intercourse on 7th day of my period i.e 12th aug and I took 2 unwanted 72 under 72 hours and today after 6 days I have little bleeding during urination and also I feel some kind of pain during urination. Is yhis anybside effect or it is wothdrawl bleeding or am I pregnant? Please answer me. I am too scared.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
1. Papaya - Get a ripe papaya. Cut papaya into pieces and mash it into paste. Now add some pure honey into it. Apply this paste on skin and clean after 30 minutes. Do this daily for 15 days. This simple home fairness tip gives you surprising glow on your skin in less than 7 days.
2. Apple Juice - Well, we all know that apple makes us healthy and keeps doctor away. But do you also know that it can even make our skin shiny and keeps beautician away. Yes, drinking fresh apple juice daily on mornings can increase skin fairness and makes skin healthy. Try this, completely natural and effective home remedy.
3. Lemon & Sugar scrub - Add fairness to your skin with homemade natural scrub. Take some sugar and mix it in honey. Add few drops of lemon juice in it. Now use this as scrub. Massage gently on skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Now wash it with water. It gives natural glow to your skin.
4. Coconut Oil - We all know that coconut oil is very beneficial for hair. But the fact is, it is even beneficial for skin. Make coconut oil a bit warm by heating it on a stove. Now apply this oil and massage on skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for whole night and wash in the morning. This increases blood flow in the face and gives natural glow on skin.
5. Raisins - Impure blood can one of the reasons for your skin not being so fair. For this eat handful of raisins every day, it purifies blood and makes skin glowing.
6. Pumpkin seeds - Get some pumpkin seeds from nearby store. Eat a handful of pumpkin seeds every day for a period of 15 days. This simple routine adds fairness to your face naturally.
7. Alcohol - Do not consume alcohol. Short line but strong warning.
Dear doctor, I am live in village. There is no medical store for buy condoms. Can I make condom at home for doing anal sex?
Are you completely sure that there is no chance of pregnancy in my case? I had sex on february and had periods on march but I skipped my periods on april and still I am not getting my periods moreover I used condom. Is there is any probability of getting pregnant? Moreover I have irregular and short time periods sometimes. I never have periods more than three or 2 days. I am confused because I had periods after sex but the next month I skipped my periods why so? It is completely hormonal disbalance?
Sex ke Bad jab penis vagina se nikalte hai tab turant hi sperm nikal ata hai. Toh mai pregnant kaise ho paungi please ans. Meri Age 27 hai OR mere mister ki Age 28.
I had a love marriage. My husband has a dark complexion, while I am of wheatish golden color. My mother-in-law, like every other typical Indian family, was preoccupied with the color of my skin and desired a light-skinned grandchild. She was convinced that my child would have a dark complexion, due to my wheatish skin color. A country like ours places a huge importance on fair skin and because of this I was determined to protect my child from the distress of being put through ‘fairness tests’ throughout his/her life.
The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ was the perfect solution and it saved me. It only required me to follow specific diet patterns and the intake of certain oral supplements in the sixth month of my pregnancy. And luckily, some months later, a daughter with fair, light skin was born to me. My mother-in law was very happy, all thanks to the ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This case is only one of the many victories of ‘Natural Brite Kit’, from the large number of people who have used it successfully. This treatment includes the use of herbal treatment and bach flower in its remedies, and comes under Ayurvedic treatment. Not only is it an agent for cleansing, but it also conducts a purification of the body.
This treatment must be administered over a period of one month before the sixth month of pregnancy. The result is that your baby develops fair and smooth skin. The ideology of Ayurveda is that the body can be healed by maintaining a balance of the natural forces within it. And thus, this herbal medication includes healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science that boasts of vast aptitude and knowledge in preventive remedies as well as effective therapy.
Though we do not wish to portray dark skin as any being less than fair skin, in this country, fair skin is viewed as an asset. The fact that relatives ask if the infant is fair skinned or not is just one example that proves this point. This medication assures the child better opportunities and an improved present as well as future.
Is this form of treatment safe?
An all encompassing trial was taken of 1200 pregnant women, who were administered with both, a naturopathic diet as well as Bach flower. With a 97% success rate, a study of over five years resulted in 1169 of 1200 women giving birth to fair skinned babies.
What are the contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’?
A booklet of literature on this topic
The booklet is an extensive source of data about the principles and mechanisms of action of the “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy”, the panel of doctors as well as the details of prescriptions for oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include:
Apple Grow Pills
What is the process of treatment?
The aim of the treatment is the gestation period for pregnant women in the 6th month. The procedure of this form of treatment includes a rigidly controlled diet. Dressing in dark colored clothing is prohibited during this period and overexposure to the sun should be avoided at all costs; these rules should be observed strictly. Along with this, certain supplementary intakes are a must. The details of how to use them are mentioned in the booklet and the supplements have been divided into three different parts.
What would be the expected Results?
A healthy baby with light colored skin.