Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemanandiniYour feedback matters!
We were married 1 year ago. We never wanted children so took care and precautions while having sex. Every month her menstrual cycle is good. We are going to a devotional tour for 5 days from 25th February to 1st March. But the problem is that she's not having menses till now. Her menstruation date is 17th. But she's not. So She decided to use medicine. But she's in confusion that whether to use medicine to have menses. Or wait until 25th and use medicine to stop menses for 5 days. I request please mention medicine for both the conditions with dosage along with your suggestions. Tablets to have menses.? Immediately Tablets to stop menses. For 5 days.
Hello there, I am suffering from back pain and all time urine pressure though the urine output is good. Gastric is there as I am feeling pain all over, like sometimes in leg hand stomach or heart. High irritation and I just want to hold my stomach or that pain tightly. Again pain is not that chronic I mean some irritation. My period is due in two days. That period pain I can identify but this type of irritation and heaviness never happened. Once slightly I felt for a day and my gastric issues got over then that irritation was not there.
I have had c-section around 2 months ago. Now I want to start work out. So what can I start with? Or can I even start? And what to do?
She has body pain in both hands n legs along with tiredness on continues basis. Her age 33 years and weight 54 KGS. Facing problems from last 3 months. Iron, hemoglobin and several test conducted. Result are fine. Kindly advice.
Me and my wife planning for a baby but does not conceive my semens come out from her vagina. What will we do.
The skin has the largest surface area and is most exposed to the external environment. This exposure causes a lot of wear and tear, and one of the worse complications including melanoma, which is a form of skin cancer. Read on to know about its causes, caution signs to stay alerted and how to take care of the skin.
The skin has cells known as melanocytes which give it the color. Generally, the more the number of melanocytes, the darker is the person’s complexion. This pigment is also present in skin, hair, nails, and eyes. The moles are skins are areas of higher concentration of these cells. Africans moles can be a precursor to melanoma, but not all moles turn to melanoma.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Fair-skinned people are at greater risk than darker complexioned people. A single sunburn experience can also increase the risk of developing melanoma
- Use of tanning beds, especially in people below 30, ups the risk of melanoma. Indoor tanning beds is classified as having the highest record by WHO
- Family history
- Ethnicity, with Hispanics at the greatest risk and African-Americans at the least risk
- For those who have risk factors for developing melanoma, a monthly self-exam is advisable. A formal annual exam with a dermatologist is also advised. This will help in early identification of the condition and lead to early treatment and containment.
- Melanoma is not restricted to the skin, can also occur in feet, eyes, and scalp
- Use a mirror to check all over the body
- If you have moles, watch for change in their size, shape, and regularity. Any change should be immediately checked for.
- If you see any new irregularities on the skin anywhere, get medical attention.
- Any sore that has not healed
- Any swelling that is near the mole or has not regressed
- Change in sensation including itching or pain
- A quick way to remember is to check for ABCDE: Asymmetry of the lesion, irregularity of the borders, change in color, diameter greater than six mm, and speed of evolution. Watching for these can help in early diagnosis.
Melanoma is directly linked to sun exposure, and so reducing sun exposure and taking adequate precautions can help in prevention.
- Avoid or reduce exposure to sun
- Use sunscreen religiously. The SPF should be at least 30 and should be reapplied every two hours
- Use a hat or cap, sunglasses, and cover up when out in the sun
- Be extra careful when out on the beach or in the mountains
- Avoid sun if possible between 10AM to 4PM
- Use tan removal agents after a sun exposure
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
My wife have a problem in uterus. Some bubbles it seems. What is the solution for that and is there any problem for giving birth to child.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from PCOD since I am 12 year old during my 1st period. I am also an animeya .2 years ago.
Hi I want to get pregnant but do not know what is the right time to be pregnant. We wash our vaginal area after sex .suggest me.
In winters especially in north india one must take care of skin health due to excessive chills.
Apply vaseline or nariyal oil over exposed skin and especially ears, face, palm, feet etc.
After my 17 days c-section .now I feel difficult in passing stools .i feel very hard .what to do .i have 17 days baby.
We are trying for a baby past one year but I am unable to conceive. There is no thyroid problem in me neither in my husband. But my cycles are irregular. In dec I had my periods on 15 th n last month on 26 th jan. And also during relation sperms are not going completely inside of me. It is flowing outside. Please advise why the sperms are coming outside.
Had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, she took ipill within 16 hours, she got bleeding after 6 days which lasted for two days but her normal period is delayed by 6 days. What does it mean? Is she pregnant?
It is not always that fats are bad for us, they are even good at times that is fats help our body to absorb certain vitamins. However, too much quanity is not good for our. Read on to know reasons why fats are good for our health.
- Fats are considered to be the best source of energy that is derived from food for the body.
- Fats which contain medium chain fatty acids, like coconut oil, help in weight loss. The good fats, increase the fat burning, reduce unhealthy cravings, and prevent unhealthy storage of fat in the body.
- Fats from good sources are beneficial for weight gain in case of an underweight person.
- Fats are known to maintain the body temperature as they provide heat. Heat insulation is provided by the fat under the skin.
- The calories from the fat are saved in the body as a fuel.
- Fats, which are healthy increase the absorption of fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K along with mineral absorption.
- Carotene is converted to vitamin A by the good fat and this is good for the eyesight.
- Fats are considered to be good lubricants and prevent dehydration.
- A protective padding is provided by fat around vital organs.
- The healthy fats prevent the body from experiencing inflammation, thereby improving immunity.
- Healthy building blocks are formed for hormones and cell membranes by fats. The good fats are used by the body to build the cell walls. The 10 trillion cells in the body require fats to metabolize insulin.
- Fatty acids which are found in the healthy fats such as caprylic acid are believed to act as anti-viral substances and antibacterial by lauric acid.
- Stearic and palmitic acids are found in fat rich food which help to lower the cholesterol.
- Butyric acid which is found in some fats like ghee help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Good and high quality fats help in memory enhancement, mental functions, and happiness and learning abilities.
- Fats like coconut oil, castor oil and ghee lubricate the colon and provide support in digestion and elimination process.
- Ghee is considered to have some medicinal properties as it has the ability to absorb nutrients from the herbs. These fats also carry herbs to the desired tissue or organ.
- Fat is believed to be a good source of food for the pregnant women as it helps with the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fat rich foods are also dense in nutrients such as minerals, calcium and Vitamin E, A, D, K.
- Flexibility and endurance is promoted by healthy fats which is very helpful in people who work for long shift hours that are physically demanding.