Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemanandiniYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods because of pcod problem. I took medication for it 6 months back. After that periods got regularized. Now again there is irregularity. Got periods. My lmp is 16-02-17. Now I'm in periods from 04-03-17. Please let me know why it is happening so? Regards deepika.
What should I do to decrease my stomach fat after my operation of my pregnancy and know my baby is of 3 month old.
My wife is tested with amh is about 0. 4, is it hope that she can conceive? as married last 8 years. Kindly suggest. Thanks
Lifestyle modification is actually helpful in managing mild cases of pcos without requiring further medical intervention. For example; some helpful strategies include:
Intake of low calorie diet can help in effective weight loss (that is needed to maintain normal androgen concentration in the body) it is observed that women who have high levels of luteinizing hormone (lh) in the first half of their menstrual cycle are at higher risk of having miscarriage.
According to a study the risk of miscarriage drops from 75% to 18% with 5 to 10% decrease in the total body weight and diet regulation.
While maintaining a balanced diet, limiting the spiky rise in blood sugar levels is the basic key. It is recommended that a female must limit her sugar intake in order to maintain her blood glucose concentrations within recommended limits. Dietary modification prevent rapid spikes in insulin release and resulting abnormal metabolism.
Healthcare providers advise moderate exercise and physical activities to maintain optimal insulin sensitivity.
She has pain near breasts. Normally she feels it in night. She is having a 10 months old baby and she feeds him. What should we do?
I am 28 years old. Meri one month se bleeding ni ruki. Medicine chl ri h koi frk ni Pad raha any suggestions for me.
Use arjun chhal powder with milk at morning
Bhumi amla (phylenthus nuri) root powder 1tsf bd with punernava qwath
Empty stomach use 2-3 buds of lahsun with haldi milk
Flex seed (bhune hue) 2tsf with warm water
Dalchinni powder1 tsf with giloy qwath bd.
Hello Doctor, Thanks for the tips. But why does a normally productive person start procrastinating? It there a psychological reason or disorder behind this tendency? Does subliminal affirmations / hypnotherapy (or even simple impositions) help with such cases? Thanks in advance for your inputs.
I am 27 yrs old. And I am pregnant about 8 weeks. But as I had problem in my menstrual cycle earlier. My baby is nt growing properly. At the 6th week of my pregnency my doctor found it only about 30 days in usg scanning. Yesterday I consult with a new doctor. And he prescribed me a lot of medicines. Those medicines are. 1. Susten sr 300mg, 2. Fertigine inj 5000 (weekly), 3. All-9, 4. Alamin m forte, 5. Bonansa d now please tell me do I need to take all these medicines?
My mother is 43 years old and her ultrasonography report of whole abdomen says an ill defined SOL (5.16x3. 23 cm) is noted in posterior uterine wall-may be? Fibroid and a dominant follicle/follicular cyst (2.16x1. 97 cm) is noted in left ovary. Also as compared to her 2010 USG reports, enlarged uterus and ovary has been reported in 2016 USG reports. Kindly help.
Hi doc, I will get heavy pain at the time of periods. I have a cyst (size: 46*35mm) in my left side of womb. For that I l get pain every for month of my period. I have regular periods. My doc said I must go with laproscope. I used medicine to melt the cyst but it not accepting any medicine (reacting. My age is 23. Please tell me what to do ?
Hi, recently during an ultrasound it was found that I had multiple tiny cysts formed in my ovary (17 mm max). I have had irregular periods since September and stomach ache due to constipation during the whole of last week. Is it possible that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? (No other usual symptoms like body hair growth present)
You are feeling under the weather, and you wish you could eat something fried or processed right now to feel better. But that may not be the smartest thing to do! Read on to know more about what you should avoid eating when you are sick.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, don’t go anywhere near sweet foods made of artificial sweeteners, since sorbitol (a kind of artificial sweetener) isn’t digestible and can instigate diarrhea. Also, avoid foods that can trigger bloating and gas, such as apples, onion, broccoli, beans and cabbages. Dairy, caffeine and alcohol can also provoke diarrhoea.
- Don’t consume dairy products, chocolate, pain medications and iron supplements if you are constipated.
- If you are nauseous, don’t eat greasy, oily or spicy foods. Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol as well.
- If you are having difficulties in swallowing due to a sore throat, hot fluids are by far the most beneficial. Not only do they help soothe your sore throat, but they're also known to loosen mucus, which may help relieve other symptoms such as congestion and stuffiness, often accompanying a sore throat, so consider eating soup or drinking hot water to alleviate the pain, and scratchy, hard foods such as granola, potato chips and nuts. Acidic juices made from vegetables and fruits, such as grape juice or orange juice, can also aggravate a sore throat.
- When your body aches, don’t grab that cup of espresso or that glass of whiskey, since both caffeine and alcohol can dehydrate the body, thereby worsening the pain.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners, aged chesses, MSG (monosodium glutamate which is found in soy sauce), chocolate, red wine and processed meat, if you have a headache. MSG has been linked to blood pressure which can cause headaches.
- Dairy products, processed or packaged foods, should be avoided if you have an earache.
- If you have an allergy, don’t consume milk, wheat, soy, berries, eggs, tomatoes, fish, nuts, chocolates and nuts. These foods commonly cause itching.
- You might have cold, or your nose won’t stop running. A hot broth or hot tea will give you comfort, but you should avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Spicy foods actually aggravate a runny nose.
- Flu, sinus or cold infection can inflame and irritate nasal blood vessels, making you feel like your nose is blocked. Avoid sugar and spicy foods if you have a congested nose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.