Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hemalatha MYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years and have unbearable pain in vagina during sex with my husband. What is problem. I am not getting periods from last one year.
Hi I'm had a sex with my bf before 2 weeks ago nd we had a protect sex. The periods are not coming I thnk its my 33 day today. Before month wen have sex periods are came twice in one month distance 15 days. It happd to me b'coz of fasting. My menstrual cycle days are 26. So now I didn't getting periods why its happening to me so please solve my prblm doctor.
My wife went through a cesarean operation on 8th of Feb and now she feels pain in stomach what could be the reason.
Hello doctor, Please tell me how can you get pregnant soon please tell me with solution because I am married.
Garlic is used as a home remedy for most of the ailments in this world. Since it is a wonder home remedy, it treats nightfall too. Garlic will help you to get rid of the problem because it has a special ingredient in it.Allicin which is present in garlic helps in raising the blood flow to a man’s penis. If you chew raw garlic for few days, your nightfall problem will go away on its own. You can also saw the garlic cloves but make sure you drink a glass of water right after that.
Hi my wife is 31 years old and we have a 3 years old daughter (only one child). The daily routine is not fixed, like no fixed timing for lunch and dinner, however she always skip her breakfast. So wanted to know what would be the best health drinks like women hairloss or any thing, which she can take daily at night with milk, so that somewhat she can cover few of health neutrons on daily basis. We done few medical testing done and got deficiency in Iron, so started taking Iron capsules, and thinking of starting some milk supplements. Pleases suggest. Thanks.
Problem is for my cousin sister please note in her problem as she told me "I am unmarried girl. Age 40. I have no affair or sexual relation with any male but from 4/5 months I am watching some liquide type element discharge from my both breast. Fiirstly It was yellowish but now it is white. In the gapping of 2/3 days I feel a very unbearable pain in my breasts and the place around nipple are swelling and I feel It is fillied with some liquide. No other problem in my body except this. Till now I did not take any medicine. I am in very fear and shyness for my problem. Please advise with medicine"
Helo doctor. I had unprotected sex on march 23rd. I took (postpone 72) pill only one pill within 10 mints. 23,24,25th continually 3 days per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd I did not take any pill. April (1st -4th) 4 days I got bleeding. Its not heavy flow its average flow. Too much of thick blood clots substance released along with period. March 13th to 16th I got my normal period already. Nw my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please dnt saz do UPT. Go to gynec get scan etc etc etc. I want straight, clean detailed answer. please help me. Thanx in advance.
Hello, doctor my age is 31 and I'm pregnant (22 week). I have a pain in my front side neck & head also last 4 days. And I want a normal delivery . So please advice me.
Hi! Two weeks back I had sex with with my gf without any protection and today after the pregnancy test she found that she is pregnant. We do not want a child now so what are the options we have? Will Mifepristone and misoprostol will help? If yes, from where can I get that?
I am having e regular periods from beginning. And pain is very much during my periods. My buttock and upper thigh are getting bigger day by day and out of shape. I cannot stand straight ot hurts. Please suggest some thing. I think I have thyroid.
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.
What are the problems to have sex with a two week post delivery mother? Will it affect the baby? How to have a safe sex? Please respond. Thanks.
What can b the safe days to have sex without condom. I don't want my wife to b pregnant. And want to do sex without condom some times in the months.
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd Oct and took ipill. I got my vaginal bleeding on 10th oct-15th oct. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Its November 10th now. When will I get my periods. I am really scared. Please help me.
I had sex on 6 th day of period. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Her mensuration period is 36 day.
1. Engage in physical activity
Exercise of 30 minutes or more, most days of the week is advised to improve the health of your heart and circulatory system. Physical activity can help manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing other conditions that make your circulatory system work harder, like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Exercise is even effective when broken down into shorter sessions.
2. Quit smoking and tobacco use
Smoking and using tobacco products significantly increases your risk for heart disease. Damage to your heart and circulatory system by the chemical compounds in tobacco can cause atherosclerosis, which may lead to heart attack. Once you quit smoking, your risk of heart disease significantly decreases over the next year, according to the mayoclinic website. Regardless of how long you have smoked or used other tobacco products, you will notice the benefits of quitting as soon as you do.
3. Eat high quality foods
Your food intake can significantly improve the health of your circulatory system and heart. Diets containing five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products are most beneficial to the circulatory system. Avoiding processed foods, foods that are high in saturated and trans fats, and excessive alcohol consumption can also improve your circulatory system health.
4. Maintain a healthy weight
Managing a healthy weight plays a major role in the health of your circulatory system. Being overweight can increase risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, all of which put you at increased risk for heart attack and other circulation problems. By just losing 10 percent of your body weight, you can significantly increase the odds of not developing these chronic diseases.