Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemalatha MYour feedback matters!
Sir wife ko periods hore h 1 2 din hue fir band fir 2 din chod k fir ho gye ase phle nhi hua koi baby to nhi hoga usko mani periods k bad sex keya tha bena protection k.
Hello mam Am 22 years old and 5 months pregnant second time. I have a baby girl first aged 15 months. In my second pregnancy am having some watery substance coming out of vagina evenly. What may b the cause for that. Does having sex daily is the reason or something else. Please help me out. Thanking you.
I hav period Last month 10 but I hav no period this month after five days get start bleed can stop one Day then after no bleeding.
My wife is 23 years old. We have a 1 year old baby. Now we want gap for second child 2 years. We will take be-gap tablet. Is it right or not? please tell me. Thanks.
After taking m. E.N.S.O.O.N tablet for delayed periods delayed by 19 days. After taking tablets how many days I should wait to get periods. please reply. 19 age.
If we want to have quick pregnancy in which days we can do sex after or before periods between how many days please advise me.
Nicotine addiction or tobacco addiction refers to an acute dependence upon tobacco products primarily due to the presence of the nicotine drug. In other words, nicotine addiction refers to an inability to stop using tobacco products despite the knowledge and awareness that it is harmful to you. While nicotine only induces addiction, it is the presence of other substances in tobacco which makes it damaging and injurious to health.
Nicotine has the tendency to produce effects in the brain, both physical as well as mind altering, that give temporary satisfaction. This is precisely why people get hooked into the habit of tobacco consumption, which eventually leads to addiction. Unfortunately, stopping tobacco use immediately can also lead to several withdrawal symptoms, like agitation and restlessness.
The main reason why tobacco is so addictive is due to the fact that nicotine releases neurotransmitters such as dopamine in the reward centre of the brain, which in turn improves your mood and gives you temporary pleasure.
Causes of nicotine addiction can either be physical or behavioral, for instance situations or feelings, which make you crave for tobacco. These include:
- Specific times during the day, say after every meal or during breaks at work
- While defecating
- While drinking alcohol
- Stressful or depressive situations
- At the sight or smell of a burning cigarette
- Peer pressure
- While driving
Symptoms of nicotine addiction include:
- You are unable to quit smoking despite frequent attempts.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms after attempting to quit.
- You continue to smoke despite the awareness that it is injurious to your health.
- You forego social as well as recreational activities because of your need to smoke.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"
My wife now 5 week pregnant what type of food diet we need to follow please give me the valuable advices.
Hi doctor. Meri shaadi abhi feb 2016 mein hui hai. Mein aur meri wife baby ke liye ready hai. Hamara intercourse bhi sahi tarah se hota hai. Aur humne har types se sex karke dekh liya. Last mein jab sex over hota hai to sara sperm vagina se bahar a jata hai. Aur meri pregnant bhi nahi hoti. Iske piche kya karan ho sakta hai. please answer hindi mein dijiyega.
Me and my girlfriend was having some good time together. Suddenly I ejaculated. I didn't actually penetrated her. But her periods are turning to be late this month. We are tensed. Can you suggest some ways to prevent pregnancy. If in case.
I am a lady of 55 years and I have not indulged in sex for the past 35 yrs, I want to know whether not having sex will effect my health in my later life, please let me know. And I have hair fall problem too, so just give me proper advice for it. And as of now I am perfectly fit health wise till date no health issues as of now, but worried about later ages.
I am very tense what should I do. Saturday night one of my friend Took me for paid sex. Over der he had arranged my fantasy .(Anal Sex) one of the escort (Prostitute) was okie dat. She was not dat beautiful & shaped.In room I asked her wealthier it was the first time She replied no / then we started with the process. She allowed me to ejaculated first with condom She rocked it like hell. I tuned up &.got involved in her expressions Then she turned back like a doggie one. She slowly smoothly allow me her anus. With condom + oil it went easily. Took 3 - 4 min but no pain at all. Then she told me to remove the condom she did it personal gave me blow job. Then she took close to the ass hole.& putted inside. I was shock it was on my face. But she gave a reliable expression & utter slow tension maat ko. Kuch nahi hoga. So.It went dat way. Dat same day at home I did slept till morning 4: 00 am After a long search it made me to ask for a help Plzz. Guide me what should I do.
Hello sir. I am 24 year young guy. Recently I knew that my aunt was giving me a ayurvedic syrup namely M2 TONE. .also I recently knew that that syrup is for problems related to periods of women. .can it causes any side effect to me. actually it was happen before 4 years with me. When my aunt gave me such syrup for vitamins and good health. Please guide me that can any side effect of such syrup which was consumed by me.
Daet Dr. My wife is pregnant from about 13 weeks. She has some bleeding problem during 9th week of pregnancy we visited for sonography and gain said our baby is safe and at right position. After that we make two times physical relationship. Now pls tell me that we go for physical relationship or we have to avoid it during pregnancy Pls suggested.
My sister is on progesterone pill hilgestrone taking vaginally since day 16 of cycle. Her period got delayed for three days now. Can this be due to progesterone tablet or she is pregnant.
Sex on 29th may 2016 Periods started on 31st may 2016 And now missed periods for the month of june, till date 9th july no periods. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.