Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hemalatha G SYour feedback matters!
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? Moreover have done hpt with first morning urine with two different brand both says negative. It is 16 weeks from intercourse. I t was negative within the time frame and it remained until after 12 hours when I was about fo to discharge the kit. It showed a grey line on one brand. As menses was about to ocuur on 11th and it did not occur still now. Did a usg yesterday almost 4 months after last intercourse it showed only pcod. Is their still any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to repeat BHCg? Or hpt?
I had lymph node at right side under the jaw almost 1 and half year completed its not hurting and it's not growing is it major problem or normal.
I am 21 year's old n I am having bald spots on my head since I was 17 years old I been applying minoxidil for 4 years now it only helps with bald spots but my hair's with hair thinning and now my scalp r slowly being visible now and I being consulting derma for 4 years they only have to give me minoxidil with biotin tablets sometimes they give injection on my bald spots and I just read about proprcia online that it stops the dht thing that causes male baldness. I don't know why my doctors nvr prescribed it to me but can I take it? Will it stop my hair thinning also known as Finasteride.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello doctor after marriage i am depressed because my husband is not giving enough time for me he will spend too much time with his friends now 2 years completed i m used to it now but now if i m asked to spend time he will tel that he is in financial prob so he is too much worried about that wat can i do.
I am 22 years old female. I have this raised mole in the middle of my scalp. It's dark in color. My skin color is also dark. I've researched a bit online and it said this could be Nevi? What should I do? It increases in size if I keep picking on it. How to remove this?
Sir, can you suggest me any medicines or any kind precaution which I have to be take to cure my pimples earlier? and I dont know how to upload my pic.
My age is 40years,my weight is 80kgs.My stomuch is about 65cms, How can reduce my stomuch and weight
I am suffering from cough since 3 days, and also sneezes. Then what can I do for relaxing from those. And also stomachache.
Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to replace a worn out knee joint with an artificial knee joint. Such a surgery is advised if your knee is causing pain and limiting your daily activities, provided other treatments have failed to cause the desired impact. (Learn more to maintain bone and joint health)
Once the knee replacement surgery is completed, the focus shifts to the recovery phase.
The duration of the recovery depends on the type of surgery and the individual.
After the surgery, painkillers are administered to provide relief from the pain.
In some cases, oxygen is administered through various tubes if required.
A blood transfusion may also be required after a knee replacement surgery.
The surgical wound will require a dressing to allow it to heal faster and prevent infection.
A drain will be attached to the wound to drain out the blood from it and prevent accumulation of blood in the wound.
The dressing of the wound should be changed regularly.
Post- Surgery Care
Post-surgery, you will need assistance to help you walk. If the surgery that you underwent was minimally invasive, then you should be able to walk on the very same day. Your physiotherapist will prescribe and show you some exercises to strengthen the knee. It is important that you follow his/her instructions to avoid complications.
A passive motion machine is sometimes prescribed as it helps to restore the movement of the knee. It helps in reducing the swelling by keeping your leg elevated and moving the knee when you are lying down.
Here are some knee replacement recovery tips:
Avoid doing any work that puts pressure on the knees.
Eat nutritious meals so that the body receives proper nourishment, thus allowing your leg to heal faster.
Avoid heavy exercises which can strain your knees.
Perform all the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist to speed up the recovery process.
- Do not sit with your legs crossed for a few months after the surgery.