Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. HemalathaYour feedback matters!
I have kidney stone problem and when ever I piss, there is a strong pain near my bladder area. What should I do?
Mild jogging 1hour to 2.5 hours/week intotal duration is benificial to health.The frequency of jogging should be thrice/week minimum.Intense jogging can be harmful to health.
How to maintain day schedule continuously i. E. Wake up, sleep, exercise, yoga? As every month I do yoga for 15-16 days then again laziness comes and I skip yoga and exercise.
Assalamualaikum Dear Sir/Mam I am Abdia .age 20 .my skin oily .please suggest me some creams which will suit in my skin and bright my skin and eyes area Thanx a lot.
In my hairs there is a lot of dandruff is producing now a days I have tried all shampoos then please tell me a better option to remove it from my head hairs?
Sir please tell me I am 14 years old school boy. My face skin is very low. So I am try to tight my face skin with proper diet. So please tell me how to tight my face skin. Can you please make my diet with skin routine.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.