Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have eye sight. I don't wear glasses much. Does it affect my sleep if I don't wear my specs. I have no sleep. Is it because I don't wear specs. And also do lips dry because of not wearing specs?
I am 17, I have pimples throughout my face. I feel sad when I look at myself in the mirror. What should I do? I also have pimple scars. Suggest a method so that it is not costly and is effective.
I have a black mark above my nose and down to center of my head. I have also used two tubes out of which one is 'melamet' but not effective. Now want a quick and easy solution which is effective enough, so please suggest what should I do?
Hello Lybrate my mothers upper tooth are totally damaged and side tooth which are used to chew the food that are totally covered with plaque and it is damaging inside skin rupturing it and it is totally cutting it from inside and having a sticky glue like thing. So can you tell any solution. Actually she visited a dental surgeon in 1992/93 then she placed duplicate teeth and from then she never visited any dentist and now the problem started last few months ago. But due to family work she had never told us and revealed few days back she had this problem. yesterday we visited dentist and he told that have to remove the front five teeth and and said to polish the side teeth. As they are cutting skin from inside. So please guide with correct advice and a dentist best from hyderabad with goos budget. Here the dentist said 3500 per single teeth to place instead old one.
Hello sir. I have some problem. After eat food I feel very tired and so lazy. Give me any suggestion.
Tips to reduce your weight and belly fat:
Losing your weight is a slow and controlled process; diet management and exercise is the key
- Stick to protein diet: avoid carbohydrates and fat in your diet- some regular sources for protein are pulses, soybean, rajma, chola, eggs, meat etc.
- Exercise sensibly: exercise till you sweat, a good exercise should also increase your heart rate; such cardiovascular exercises should be performed.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking - these things reduce your body metabolism and make you gain weight.
- Don't starve: have an appropriate amount of food or else your body will store food (make you obese) while you starve.
- Rest: rest is very important to make you look and feel good, oversleeping and deficient sleep both make you gain weight.
- If you face weakness go for diet supplements such as multivitamin tabs. These supplementary measures will cover all your body micro nutrition needs.
- Natural fat burners must be considered if you are serious enough to loose your weight.
Dr. Vishwajeet singh
Your online health expert.
It is summer season in jaipur and I actually realised that I sweat a lot in comparison to other people. Whenever I go out my entire t shirt gets wet and head too. please help.
Sir/mam I just wanted some genuine suggestions like I have just now from today only started drinking green tea, so please help mee in telling when it will be good to drink; I means what will be the suitable time to drink green tea? Mostly I am at home after 5 pm so what could be my perfect time to drink?
My baby is one year old. He got cold n cough almost about every week. After giving antibiotic he remains fine for 5-6days. But again he gets cold n cogh. Due to cough he doesn't take proper milk. And vomits. What should I do and how much milk should a one year old baby take.
How to reduce hand practice of penis with natural factor Whenever I get free I only think about it and watch porns.
PCOS or poly cystic ovarian syndrome is a hormonal disorder that is very common among women, in their reproductive age. It is the condition in which cysts are formed in the ovary of the affected woman and/or the levels of the male hormone called androgen increases in her body. As a result of these, she faces a variety of symptoms like late or no periods, heavy menstrual bleeding, the growth of facial hair, unintended weight gain, acne and pain in the pelvic region.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
- Lower inflammation levels: The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate poly cystic ovaries, thereby, producing more androgens.
- Increased amount of insulin secretion: Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
- Genetic factor: If you have a family history of PCOS, it's highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.