Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hema SachidanandaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years female. I feel very sleepy between 10 am to 4 pm in the day. It seems bp is very low. But when I go to doc my bp I find normal. All blood tests r done. Doc says you r perfect. No disease. But I know I am not. In this slot of day I do not like to talk or listen loud conversation. I feel very tired without doing work. What do I do Please help me. This is going since last 10 to 15 years.
Suppose my wife menstruation cycle starts on 15 september 2016 and naturally it will continue for 5 days. My question is when should I do sex to get her pregnant. Please mention you answer in date as cited above for clear understanding.
Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last night. I don't know if I broke my hymen is because I did not bleed. We had intercourse in the missionary position and he ejaculated inside me once. The next morning I was leaking and I had an ipill the same day. My period due date is on 20th and today is the 13th. Are there chances of me getting pregnant? When can I take the pregnancy test? If I am pregnant are there any ways I can avoid it?
I am 25 years old and I had stopped white sticky stuff in my vagina from last 2 months. I am virgin. Please help me out. Is this serious? or not.
शतावरी के फायदे
- आयुर्वेद में लंबे समय से किया जा रहा है शतावरी का इस्तेमाल।
- एक या दो इंच तक का हो सकता है शतावरी का पौधा।
- नींद न आने की कारगर औषधि है शतावरी।
- खांसी के लिए भी किया जाता है शतावरी का प्रयोग।
शतावरी बहुत पहले से महत्वपूर्ण औषधि के रूप में प्रयोग की जा रही है। इसका प्रयोग कई प्रकार के रोगों में किया जाता है। शतावरी झाड़ीनुमा पौधा होता है जिसमें फूल व मंजरियां एक व दो इंच लंबे या गुच्छे में लगे होते हैं। शतावरी को शुक्रजनन, शीतल, मधुर एवं दिव्य रसायन माना जाता है।
Benefits of shatavari
कैंसर के मरीजों के लिए यह बहुत ही कारगर औषधि है। नींद न आने की समस्या, खांसी, सिरदर्द, आदि के लिए यह बहुत फायदेमंद है। आइए हम आपको बताते हैं कि शतावरी के अन्य गुणों के बारे में।
शतावरी के गुण कैंसर के लिए
शतावरी में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट होता है, जो कि कैंसररोधी है। इसके अलावा शतावरी में विटामिन ए, बी, सी, पोटैशियम और जिंक पाया जाता है। इसमें हिस्टोन नामक प्रोटीन पाया जाता है जो कि कैंसर के उपचार में योगदान देते हैं।
खांसी के लिए
अडूसे का रस, शतावरी का रस और मिश्री मिलाकर चाटने या तीनों को मिलाकर चूर्ण बनाकर खाने से खांसी समाप्त हो जाती है। सूखी खांसी के लिए यह बहुत फायदेमंद है। कफ में खून आने की बीमारी में भी शतावरी खाने से लाभ होता है।
शक्तिवर्द्धन के लिए
शतावरी के चूर्ण को दूध में डाल कर बनाई खीर या पाक बना कर खाने से पुरूषों में यौन शक्ति बढ़ती है।
अनिद्रा के लिए
अनिद्रा के शिकार लोगों के लिए शतावरी बहुत ही फायदेमंद है। शतावरी का पांच से दस ग्राम चूर्ण, 10-15 ग्राम घी तथा दूध में डालकर नींद न आने की समस्या समाप्त हो जाएगी।
बुखार के लिए
ज्वर होने पर शतावरी और गिलोय का रस गुड़ में मिलाकर लेने से फायदा होता है। शतावरी से सामान्य और तेज दोनों प्रकार के बुखार में फायदा होता है।
सिरदर्द के लिए
माइग्रेन जैसे सिरदर्द के लिए शतावरी बहुत कारगर औषधि है। शतावरी को कूट कर रस निकाल लीजिए। बराबर हिस्सों में शतावरी का रस और तिल का तेल मिलाकर सिर पर मालिश करने से सिरदर्द होना बंद हो जाता है। इससे आधाशीशी रोग में आराम मिलता है।
खूनी दस्त आने पर
गीली शतावरी पीसकर दूध में मिला लीजिए, फिर कपड़े से छान कर या रस में घी मिलाकर पका लीजिए। खूनी दस्त आने पर इसका इस्तेमाल कीजिए, आराम मिलेगा।
शतावरी बहुत ही फायदेमंद पौधा है। इसे सामान्य दिनों में भी प्रयोग करने से कई प्रकार के सामान्य रोग भी नही होते हैं। सामान्य दिनों में प्रयोग करने के लिए, 4-5 मिनट पानी में उबालकर मिक्सर से फेंट दीजिए। इसे फ्रिज में रखिए और दो-दो चम्मच सुबह शाम प्रयोग कीजिए।
Helo doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on march 23rd. Aftr tat I took ipill (postpone 72) only one pill within 10 minutes. Aftr tat 23,24,25th continually 3 days per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd I did not take any pill after tat. March 13th 16th I got my normal period already. Now my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please clear my doubt. I need detailed answer.
I have irregular periods every months this has become a big problem in my daily life and my boy frnd is asking gor sex during my periods it is very painful .he dosent use any safety also and says to drink his semen can I do that or may I become pregnant.
Me and my partner we both making out on regular basis from past 20 days. My period date for this month was 11th may and I am late by 5 days. Is there any chance that I am pregnant. I do not feel like puking but yesterday I did and I felt little dizziness too.
I am 25. Unmarried. Last month my periods lasted only for 4 days instead of 5. And this month. On my 1st day there is less bleeding and brownish red blood. The flow is not proper. I feel my periods will end on the 2nd day only. Why am I having shorter cycles? Am I infertile? Will I have a problem in conceiving in future? My life style is v healthy. I am active. Do not drink or smoke and I take fresh greens in my diet in some form everyday. But my periods are REGULAR. Pls help. I am scared.
I'm 36 year old mai 2nd baby chahti hu hum 5 saal se try kar rahe hai par conceive nhi ho rha doctor saare test karva chuke hai bus unhone last test h s g karne ko bola hai kya us test k baad mai conceive kar paogi please btaye.
Hello doc im planning for a baby from past one year, but it's not happening, my period was regular only last month it was missed and this period was started on 11 to 15, so my doc suggested me to do HSG test and I done, actually what is the use of doing this HSG test will I get pregnant pls suggest me, or pls suggest me good tab to get pregnant. I just worrying my age in 29 and husband is 37. Pls help me out waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Doctor. I'm 24 age old man, me and my girlfriend mates tomorrow. After that we have a confusion about pregnancy. Her last periods is 25th. Is there is any possibility for pregnancy doctor.
Had intense itching on vagina and nearby area from some days, from last 2 days have swelling on same places leading to problem in moving and sitting, and in the 5th month of the pregnancy. Kindly provide some suggestion and information abt this issue. Thank you.
When time does girl get pregnant during mc periods or normal day. How to find time to make her pregnant.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.