Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Which is the best recommended time for 3D or 4D Scanning on pregnancy. Current week is 21 week of pregnancy. What are the advisable tips for it?
I am 25 year old female. I have labial abscess and I don't want to go through a surgery because I know it can occur again and again and I m afraid of surgery I can't bear even lil bit pain. Is there any other painless solution for it and what should I do so that it won't occur again. I really need help. Its been 2 months now and it's size is like a lemon. I will be very thankful to you if you will help me in this.
I am 1 month pregnant and previously I had an miscarriage in month of February. Now I am pregnant again in this month. But I had an bleeding after having sex with my husband. I want to know why it is happened. And is there any issue with my pregnancy.
I have 7 month baby boy and my wife has not started period yet after pregnancy, but yesterday night we have unprotected sex, then any chances of pregnancy.
I want to delay my periods as I am going for trip. Last month month I had my periods on 1 june. It comes 2 or 3 days early next month so I am supposed to have my periods on 29. I want to delay them for 5 days. Please suggest me medicine which I can take. My periods late for 5 days only and I have normal regular periods. Please advise.
Hello, good morning. I want to know that is safe sex with using condom after finish the next day of women MC. I mean is any chance to get pregnant after finish the next day of MC when using condom also.
Am diabetic and still dont have kids.i have hypothyroidism and also my periods are not regular.i want to have kids.
I have PCOD problem from last 15 yrs. Started from delay period in the age of 20. My doc suggest glycomet in liquid form as some symptom of PCOS seen in my ultrasound report. At age of 22 my first baby girl born and after 2 years my second baby boy born. All going perfectly after marriage without any medicine. But from past 7 years PCOS became PCOD. N I have put weight from 62 (constant) to 78 now. I have taken homeopathy medicine, 5 time took 6 month medicine pills also. But all in vein. After stopping medicine. Problem again happen. Now issue is what is the reason behind dis problem? How it can be cure without medicine. Is my weight will come down after taking its medicine regularly? Is glycomet safe if regular takes.
Can I have sex with a STD infected person and if I can what are the conditions for safe sex please tell me.
I had relation with my husband in mid cycle period. My last period first day was 24 august and I had sexual intercourse within 5 sept to 9 sept. But now I m experiencing little pain in lower stomach area. What can be the problem please help,
Doctor delivery time normaly nine months nine days hota hai kya. Actually hame baby next diwali per chihiye to kya aap bata sakte hai ki apox mara mansueation time january mai kya hona chihiye taki baby k born hone ka time diwali aaye.
Im 23 year old and Im taking homeo medicines for dysmonnerhea from 3 months. How many days do homeopathy takes to cure dysmonnerhea?
Can misoprostol be taken orally (under the tongue) or it has to be taken vaginally only. Pls suggest Thanks.
She has her periods on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March but till now no period she got she had no relation in between is she is still pregnant.
No period for 3 months. Can I take meprate 10 mg for 5 days. Will it bring my period back to normal. As I was on yasmin before it for 2 years on and off.
Hi, I am 26 years . I got my last periods on 2/5/2016 and I have cycle of 25-26 days. I was expecting my periods on 27/5/2016 but they didn't arrived. I have done urine test on 28/5/2016 it showed a double line but another one was little faint (it showed positive). Then I was done with beta HCG on 29/5/2016 it showed positive with low levels. I wanted to know how many months pregnant am I? And what will be my due date. Thank you.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV.