Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Hb Jaya PrakashYour feedback matters!
My wife (33 yrs) is suffering from body pain including back since from 2 weeks. Completed blood tests for viral fevers and c. P. K done. Its negative. Since 10 days cal360 and rivotril tablets are taken but no improvement.
I am a 35 years old man. I am suffering from pain over the whole body including head, neck, shoulders, arms, palm, back, thighs, calf and ankles. Whenever any part of my body aches I gets stressed and worry for a long time about the same. My blood sugar, lipid profile, uric acid are within normal limits. My doctor has prescribed Epalrica MP once daily after dinner for one month. I have learn that it is used to treat diabetic neuropathy. As my blood sugar is within normal limits is it the right medicine for my condition?
My father having leg pain due to inflammation of bone near toe.On consultancy it is due to excess of uric acid presence in body.Please consult the remedy as due to this father finding difficulty in walking also unable to wear footwear due to swelling because of enlagment of bone at foot.Please also guide can it be operated .
Hello doctor... I am from delhi.i want to ask that When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my whole body .what could be the possible reason behind this.Also these days my body temperature become low.its 97.3 celcius.please suggest me the best solution.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
It is a form of neurological problem and is caused by the harm or injury of the vital nervous system. It consists of the brain, the brainstem, as well as the central spinal cord. This class of disease can happen by the stroke, the numerous scleroses, the tumors, epilepsy, the brain or Parkinson’s disease. The nature of pain linked with this type of syndrome differs moderately because of the diversity of the potential causes.
It may have an effect on a large part of the body or it may be more limited to the specific areas, like the part of the hands or the feet. Also, the degree of pain is normally related to the reason of the injury This pain is characteristically steady, it may create problems in severe way, as well as it is often created inferior while the touching or any kind of the movement, emotion, as well as the temperature changes, generally the chilly weather. People experience pain sensations; the most important of which is burning.
The features are
- Mixed with the burning
- The pressing
- The slashing
- Throbbing painon an uncovered nerve
Individuals might sense numbness in the areas inhabited by the pain. The blazing, as well as, the loss of touch sensation is normally most harsh on the few parts of the body.
Different kinds of the treatment
The type of the treatment offered may offer a number of the reductions of the pain, other than not the whole relief of the soreness, for those persons exaggerated by this problem. The medicines of this treatments are-
- The tricyclic antidepressants
- Anticonvulsants medicines can be helpful.
- Intravenous medications
- Lignocaine and Ketamine
- Deep brain stimulation
- Definitions of the prognosis
It is not a type of deadly disease, but this kind of the syndrome makes a big part of chronic pain as well as the great suffering amongst the greater part of the persons who are going through this type of troubles.
What kind of research is being done?
A lot of the organizations dynamically follow a line of investigation program seeking the latest type of the treatments for the chronic pain as well as the damage of human nervous system. The main intentions of this form of examination are to enlarge the habits to more ingeniously treat as well as potentially repeal the debilitating conditions like this type of the syndrome. The pain medications frequently offer reduction of the pain, but not total relief from the pain, for those persons who are affected by this. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.