Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harshitha MYour feedback matters!
Last period 25th April. Had sex after 29th April and before 8th may. No ejaculation was done inside me. Today is 1st June, any chances of pregnancy? PLEASE HELP. I'm getting white discharge a lot. I'm confused.
I want to know the tips to increase my height? I am 15 years 10 months old and my height is 5 feet 3 inches.
Near the angle of my jaw on the left hands ide, when I press it hurts specially when I press it against the bone it hurts, just at the lower jaw angle the mandibular angle.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.
I hv spot in my cheek. Mein ab kya karun. Mereko chicken fox hua tha iska spot avi bhi h mere cheek mein to ise keise niptaun.
I have a problem of acne and scars. Some of them cause pain. They leave their marks .bcz of it. Face looks too bad. please help. Any face mask.
At my waist there's a little bump and it pains a little when I touch it. I'm afraid if it's a hernia. It's very small now so please suggest me to prevent its further growth. Please suggest a home remedy. Thanx.
Sir, I am 19 years old and my hair is fallen quickly now I want the treatment. .and how I get my hair back on my head.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Dental caries (tooth decay) is caused by acid-producing bacteria that collect around the teeth and gingivae (gums) in a sticky, clear film called “plaque.” Without good daily oral hygiene and regular dental visits, teeth become more vulnerable to caries. Brushing twice a day and cleaning between teeth with floss or another type of interdental cleaner help remove plaque. Regular dental examinations and cleanings also are important for keeping teeth healthy.
Another key to good oral health is fluoride, a mineral that helps prevent caries and can repair teeth in the very early, microscopic stages of the disease.
Fluoride can be obtained in two forms: topical and systemic.
TOPICAL AND SYSTEMIC FLUORIDES
Topical fluorides are applied directly to the tooth enamel. Some examples include fluoride toothpastes and mouthrinses, as well as fluoride treatments in the dental clinic.
Systemic fluorides are those that are swallowed. Examples include fluoridated water and dietary fluoride supplements. The maximum reduction in dental caries is achieved when fluoride is available both topically and systemically.
Dentists have used in-office fluoride treatments for decades to help protect the oral health of children and adults, especially patients who may be at a higher risk of developing caries. Some factors that may increase a person’s risk of developing caries include the following:
- poor oral hygiene;
- active caries;
- eating disorders;
- drug or alcohol abuse;
- lack of regular professional dental care;
- active orthodontic treatment combined with poor oral hygiene;
- high levels of caries-causing bacteria in the mouth;
- exposed root surfaces of teeth;
- decreased salivary flow, resulting in dry mouth;
- poor diet; dexisting restorations (fillings); tooth enamel defects;
undergoing head and neck radiation therapy.
PROFESSIONAL FLUORIDE TREATMENT
If you, or a family member, are at a moderate-to high risk of developing caries, a professional fluoride treatment can help. The fluoride preparation used in the "Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center " dental clinic is a much stronger concentration than that in toothpastes or fluoride mouthrinses that may be available in a store or at a pharmacy.
Professional fluoride treatments generally take just a few minutes. The fluoride may be in the form of a solution, gel, foam or varnish. Typically, it is applied with a cotton swab or brush, or it is used as a rinse or placed in a tray that is held in the mouth for several minutes.
After the treatment, you may be asked not to rinse, eat or drink for at least 30 minutes to allow the teeth to absorb the fluoride and help repair microscopic carious areas.
Depending on your oral health status, fluoride treatments may be recommended every three, six or 12 months. Your dentist also may recommend additional preventive measures if you are at a moderate or high risk of developing caries. These measures may include over-the-counter or prescription therapeutic products such as fluoride mouthrinses, gels or antibacterial mouthrinses.