Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harshitha MYour feedback matters!
I have a keloid and it is hereditary problem. I have no clue how to treat that as already consulted doctor but it's increasing.
My father has been diagnosed with hernia. Doctors have told him for surgery. What precautions must be taken and also give useful suggestions which can help him.
I am 23 and these days my memory is getting very weak, I am not able to retain anything. I do lots of over thinking. I feel stress and very low. How to overcome this problem. Please help me out.
Sir I had various skin problems from my childhood days. It started with the bulginess of skin same like a mosquito bite we that it just'pitta' but it wasnt because of particular kind of food after some years it stopped. Den right from 7 th standard I am suffering major acne problem which have destroyed my skin almost. In between I used to have itching at my elbow part and then it grew like pustule but without pus. Now I still have major acne issue and from last 2 years m facing new problem related to hands. My hands get completely dry and rough and in between the finger region and on the palm some red dots appear which cause itching. Please tell me whats it. and get me out of this thing. please help
Hai I'm age 20. My weight is 79 kg. While I'm 15 I was 48 kg but in these 5 years I getting so fat. What can I do to reduce my weight. Give me a solution for this.
How to reduce my belly I hd ectopic nad remove with surgery And belly increasing day by day Plzz help that how should I lose my belly fat.
Hi mam, I had a medical abortion in October. I had my first period soon after abortion on Nov 29 till Dec 3rd. I am supposed to get my second period at the end of this month but I didn't get yet. Am also feeling nauseous and today I had heavy fainting sensation or dizziness. Am very much feared so pls help me out.
I am 31 years old and have tendency for high bp 136/101. please suggest any remedy. I am male guy with this tendency.
I am not feeling well suffering from illness and I have so stomach pain and my arms all body not feel energetic please suggest me what should I do?
How to reduce serum creatine level from 1.4 I am 62 years old male having diabetic for the last 20 years and higher tension for the last 10 years. Please advice.
Sometimes I feel very happy & sometimes very much low. Do not know why it happens. Excess mood swings. Get irritated very easily when things not in my favour & become aggressive sometimes.
Popping sound started all of sudden from left knee, and than pain. I feel pain only on walking or standing. Knee feels stiff and hard to move. It's been happening from 1 week. Using hot cold on knee from one week, no effect till now.
Angina is a term used for chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease. Angina is typically described as squeezing, pressure, heaviness, tightness or pain in your chest.
Symptoms associated with angina include:
The chest pain and discomfort common with angina may be described as pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. Some people with angina symptoms describe angina as feeling like a vise is squeezing their chest or feeling like a heavy weight has been placed on their chest. For others, it may feel like indigestion.
The severity, duration and type of angina can vary. It's important to recognize if you have new or changing chest discomfort. New or different symptoms may signal a more dangerous form of angina (unstable angina) or a heart attack.
Stable angina is the most common form of angina, and it typically occurs with exertion and goes away with rest. If chest discomfort is a new symptom for you, it's important to see your doctor to find out what's causing your chest pain and to get proper treatment. If your stable angina gets worse or changes, seek medical attention immediately.
Characteristics of stable angina
Develops when your heart works harder, such as when you exercise or climb stairs
Can usually be predicted and the pain is usually similar to previous types of chest pain you've had
Lasts a short time, perhaps five minutes or less
Disappears sooner if you rest or use your angina medication
Characteristics of unstable angina
Occurs even at rest
Is a change in your usual pattern of angina
Is usually more severe and lasts longer than stable angina, maybe as long as 30 minutes
May not disappear with rest or use of angina medication
Might signal a heart attack
Last night I did un protected sex with my m husband, I didn't took any ipil and today my Periods started. Is there still any chance of pregnancy.
Feeling stressed out? Don’t reach for the pills just yet; there is a better option out there. Almost all conventional methods of treatment come with side effects, no matter how effective they are. Why not opt for an equally effective method, but without side effects, yes you heard it right! Homeopathy is a method of treatment that is effective and free from side effects.
Here are some homeopathic remedies that can help you de-stress:
1. Be active: Feeling stressed of late? Time to get your running shoes on. Research proves that exercise is one of the best remedies for stress, activities such as running and swimming release ‘endorphins’ in the system, which uplift your mood. So go for an early morning jog or a late evening swim, whatever suits you just make sure that you get some exercise on a regular basis.
2. Diet: Stress can result from an improper diet where the body is not well nourished. The body needs its share of various vitamins and minerals to function optimally. So it is important to eat a well balanced meal and avoid eating junk food. Eating unhealthy food can cause reactions in the body that lead to various diseases.
3. Be connected: Being connected does not mean being connected on social media, rather forming and nurturing ‘people to people’ connections. Talk to people, getting involved in team activities and participating in various sports. Form meaningful relationships with others so that you have someone to listen to you when you feel weary and low. Staying isolated can cause symptoms of stress to aggravate.
4. Start a hobby: If you don’t already have one, spend some time doing things that give you pleasure. It can be something that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Doing such activities will keep your mind active and reduce stress levels.
5. Medications: Apart from the above, homeopathy has medications such as Nux Vomica which is used to reduce anger and impatience. For people who are stressed due to overwork, Kali Phos is an effective remedy. In case of prolonged grief such as the one resulting from a sudden demise in the family, Natrum Mur and Ignatia are advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.