Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Harshita RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old, I dont have kids after 5 years of marriage, i' ve low, 20 mln sperm count and my wife(30 years old) has irregular period cycle, she has undergone endometerosis for the same. What do you suggest us ?
I am 6 months pregnant with low lying placenta. Do I have to take complete bed rest? If yes, then what complications I will face if I will not take rest?
Hi I am unmarried 34 years old female. Recently I have been diagnosed with hormonal infection in private parts due to intercourse due to which I have gained lots of weight. Please suggest some home remedy for quick weigh loss and cure of infection.
I had sex with my fiancee. And both of us are ready for anal sex. But when we tried. She was suffering from lot of pain from a bit intercourse. Advice me any medicine or any injection that would reduce pain during intercourse?
Hi My periods occurred on 17th Feb. After I started taking Crisanta from 18th Feb as prescribed by my gynaecologist. I took the first pack for 21 days regularly at the same time without taking any break. Then I was suppose to take a 7 day pill free break. But I continued with a new pack for 21 days without taking any break. While I was on second pack once I had unwanted 72 and two times condom with regular pill. So I always used double protection. I am now on pill free break and on 4th day. Still no period has arrived. On 23Rd March I took urine and blood pregnancy test which both came out to be negative. Is there a chance of pregnancy?
Mere wife ki pregnancy Rokna hai. Abhi wo 45 days se pregnant hai. Sex kiya tha 9 July 2016 tabse usko periods nhi aye. To hame ye bacha nhi chahiye. Hum kya Kare. Konsi medicine le.
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
My sis age is 33 years old. Wo pregnant hona chahti h but use pehle cyst ho gya tha wo recover ho gya then sab test b normal aaye Jo Dr. ne kahaa tha. Toh Dr. ne unki. Follicular studies start ki. Unhone Dr. k according hi time pe sex kia egg b futta sab positive hi chal RHA tha fir b use periods a gye n wo pregnant nhi Hui. Dr. ne unhe hsg krane KO kahaa Ab wo b normal Aai h koi blockage nhi h usme bhi. Toh Ab kitne percent chance h meri sis k pregnant hone Ke. M so worried about her. please reply me soon.
My cousin is a housewife she missed her periods from 28 feb, she take 1st abort kit on 20th of April then she again abort kit on 10 of may and then on 17of may she again take 4_4 tabs of misoprost of 200 mcg in between 5 hourska but now 1st June and still she didn't get the periods. But when she check with pregnancy test with preganues it's shows negative. What she has to do. And she has a pain in her stomach also. Is she is going through any serious disease. Pls help her to out from this.
I will restrict myself to heterosexual functioning e. G impotence and frigidity.
Sexual disability in men may take various forms-1) absence of sexual desire for the sexual partner or absence of libido in general;
2) inability to procure erection
3) inability to sustain erection
4 inability to ejaculate in spite of well sustained erection;
5) premature ejaculation.
1) mostly psychogenic, anxiety for performance failure and haste;
2) uncontrolled diabetes;
3) some blood pressure lowering drugs
4) psychiatric treatment
Anxiety due any cause, masturbation anxiety is possibly quite a common factor, but any form of anxiety or depression can cause impotence.
Some men subconsciously identify their sexual partner with their mother or sister and incest taboo asserts itself and they are impotent with their wives but may be potent with other sexual partners.
Other men associate the sex act with aggression and violence.
Ejaculatory impotence is much rarer.
Another type is the professional man" s impotence. They simply burn out due to their work load and odd working hours.
Disturbances in women may be-
2) vaginismus (involuntary spasm of vaginal muscles, always psychogenic)
Frigidity is lack of sexual feeling in women and may vary from
An intense feeling of revulsion to any sexual advance to varying sexual arousal without orgasm.
1) anatomical defects;
2) physiological deficiency in endocrine glands;
3) lacked sexual instructions from parents
4) husband" s ignorance of sex technique
5) painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
6) physiological during lactation
7) psychological-fears of pregnancy, inadequate stimulation, premature ejaculation, depression and anxiety.
Both drug and non drug therapies are available, strictly under
Suitable age group 20 to 60 yrs.
Contraindications-heart, liver, kidney disorders
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
Single live foetus in breech presentation Placenta: posterior low lying, with grade 1 maturity. Lower margin of the placenta is near the internal OS Is there any problem with this report.
Helllo team doctor actually I am pregnant seventh week is gong to be end wit type 1diabities taking insulin morning 34 units evening 28 not stable Sugar sometimes fasting 118 ,107,111 and pp127, 141 ,143like this kyaa yee theek aur control kese kare please help.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mood disorder that affects one's interaction and relationships with others. It generally develops during adolescence and persists into adulthood. It has been seen that those with a traumatic history of neglect or emotional, physical or sexual abuse are more prone to developing it. Though it affects people varyingly, these are some symptoms that help diagnose BPD.
1. Emotional instability - Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
2. Disturbing thoughts - One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
3. Impulsive behavior - Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.
4. Intense but unstable relationships - Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?