Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Harshita RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
Ya but I don't know that I am pregnant when I know that I am pregnant .in this what can I do I am unmarried how I can deliver the baby sorry I can't do that please doctor help me to abort please either other chance is my death that's it please help me.
I do daily masturbation. I want to know that its became a weak me? And how I can avoid? And one more thing if I want sex with my GF without protection? And avoid pregnancy so how it can happened?
My wife is pregnant 32 weeks. FBS - 97 mg/dl, PPBS after 2hrs 75 gm glucose loading - 186 mg/dl, PPBS after 2hrs - 165 mg/dl, HbA1c - 5.9%. Kindly tell me is gestational diabetes or normal for pregnancy period. If it is gestational diabetes please advise me which treatment shall be done.
My wife last date came on 9 February but today is 20 march but periods don't came till & she checks then also pregnancy results came negative.Please suggest?
I had had my last periods on 24th oct. I got married on 21st Nov 16, and still on current date I haven't had periods. I have done pregnancy check also few days back, bt it came negative. Please tell me the possible reasons, is there any possibility that m pregnant?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am a 26-year old female (5 feet 2 inches tall) and have recently gained around 5 kilos and now weigh 60 kgs, post marriage. I am also losing hair like crazy. Is their a change in diet needed?
Hello Doctor. Im 28 years old female n im 31 weeks pregnant by now. I had white discharge right from the beginning of my pregnancy. But from yesterday I noticed some mild brown color mixed with the discharge (looks turbid) but its very little. I have also got y cervix stitched since I had such brownish discharge in 1st trimester n 1st delivery is a preterm. I also spoke with my doctor n advised no need to worry till it is increased or bleeds. But still I would like to get an advice from a senior gynecologist if this normal will it get subside in one or 2 days as before?
Hello I had sex with an married women she has one child and her husband still alive we are engaging in regular sex she don't have any STDs if we enjoy like this means is there any problems means STDs acute she is having sex with her husband also we r not using condoms if it is any problem in future.
Hello gyna Mam, Here is my question On aug 28th 2015 (week 4 preg confirmed) On sep 4th new guy missed me On sep 11 (6 weeks) On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18 (20 weeks) On feb 17th (29) My baby born on april 9th (36, to 37weeks duration) Please let me know after early preg confirmed did new guy can a father for my baby I conceived on sep or august..? Did my baby have her dad dna 100per? Pls let me know that newlt missed guy blackmailing me he s not ready to come for. Dna test. I do not know what to do. Did I tell. This to my husband n go for a test dna test? Or dna not required?
Sir I am having five months baby. I am aged 29 years it's my 2nd baby. I am feeling weakness sleepy from five days. Please suggest me and also tiredness.
I am 29 years old female and single and I have noticed that my breast is producing milk or kind of discharge and I have googled it read all. Is this not a serious problem? What should I do now?
Junk food is something you should generally avoid, courtesy to the health problems that they may cause. However, in some cases, when you are hungry you tend to go for junk food items as they are easily available. The other reason is that you don't know what you should opt for if you avoid junk food.
Outlined below are some healthy food options that you may replace junk food with:
- Replace ice cream with frozen yoghurt: Ice cream is considered to be laden with sugar that will add a sizeable number of calories, so you may replace that with frozen yoghurt. Yoghurt does not contain sugar and contains probiotic bacteria and protein that are good for your body. The probiotics in yogurt will help in enhancing your digestive system.
- Replace caffeine with fresh fruit juices: Caffeine is a known vasoconstrictor, which means it tends to narrow your blood vessels. This leads to problems in blood circulation and can lead to problems, such as erectile dysfunction. Instead consume fresh fruit juices as they are much healthier than coffee. They contain antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage.
- Potato chips with bananas: If your cravings for salted food, such as chips increase then it points to a deficiency of potassium in the body. Instead of reaching for the packet of chips, eat a few bananas. They contain good amounts of potassium which helps to regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Eat nuts instead of chocolate: Instead of gorging on chocolates, a healthier option would be to opt for various kinds of nuts, such as almonds and cashews. They contain magnesium which tends to reduce chocolate cravings. They also provide the body with healthy fats and protein which help in building lean muscle mass in the body.
- Replace cookies with dry fruits: Cookies contain sugar in large amounts, which has the potential to create havoc on your body. From increasing blood sugar levels to obesity, it can cause serious complications. Opt for dry fruits as they are rich with important nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that are essential for the human body. Add food such as dates, almonds and apricots to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.