Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha N SYour feedback matters!
There are two problems for me . I am always suffering with cold and when I have consulted some doctors they told that it is due to nose allergy so what I must do for that . I was facing some pimples on my face how to remove those pimples. What should i do?
Banana and egg and milk is it good for breakfast. How much water is consume per day for sufficient for body.
I am having acidity problem because of this. I use to take eno and I thing because of consuming eno I have gained my weight. Because every time I get acidity my stomach get increase in size and after taking eno it comes in normal size. Please suggest me about what diet I should take so has to control acidity as well as my weight.
I have sciatica problem 7 days ago. How that cure any solution. I suffering continue pain after sleep & walking period. But I have nephrology problem.
Hello Sir/ mam I am sugar patient please plz tell me about diet what I can eat. How can I controlled my sugar. Can I take sweet or not.
I am 20 year old man and I had headache from yesterday, so I am very tired. I am going every time to sleep. I think now a days I am very low in eating. Sir is it the reason? Or not pls answer me.
I have problem of varicose vein in my legs since 8 years I was on allopathic treatment for 2 years Then homeopathic for 5 years.
I had sex with a call girl without condom. Discharge in her vagina is there any fear of infection like aids?
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old and I have multiple Lipoma in my body, every time I visited a doctor, they said no need to worry about it. But it does not feel good. What should I do?
I am sweating very much for last few days. Once I move away from the ac or fan I start to sweat very heavily. I also get exhausted very quickly. I am not fat but hav tummy fat. Pls help.
While intercourse is perceived as an act of pleasure and joy, for many people, due to various reasons (physical and psychological) it may not be the case. There are multiple sexual problems in males and females, some of which are extremely common. However, given the private nature of the topic, not many come up for a frank discussion with the doctor. The problem goes unsolved, leading to a lot of stress in the relationships and even broken relationships at times. Read on to know 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: Inability to attain and/or maintain an erection is extremely common. Performance anxiety, stressful relationships, and hormone imbalance are the most common causes for this.
- Ejaculation disorders: When the male is not able to hold the erection long enough, it is termed as premature ejaculation. When there is an ejaculation of sperms back into the bladder, it is retrograde ejaculation. Slow release of sperms is referred to as inhibited ejaculation. There is no defined time period for these conditions, and it depends on the couple.
- Low libido: A reduced desire for and in sexual activity, this can be due to physical or psychological factors. Hormonal imbalance, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, and relationship issues are some causes attributable to this condition.
Treatment: Though medications and hormones can definitely come to the rescue, the first and most effective mode would be counselling. Psychological reasons should be addressed for relieving the problem through counselling and sex education. Hormone replacements, vacuum devices, and penile implants can also be used to manage these. The partner should be involved too to achieve a healthy sexual life.
Women: The sexual problems seen in women are slightly different than in males.
- Low libido: This is far more common in women than in men. This is related to multiple factors like hormonal (menopausal), stressful relationships, painful sex, pelvic pain and infections.
- Anorgasmia: This is an inability to achieve orgasm and is more common in females than in men. This also feeds into lower libido.
- Dyspareunia: This can be due to pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal dryness. This again leads to decreased libido.
Treatment: This again involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and counselling. If there are infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract, they need to be treated. Vaginal dryness can be managed with lubricants. Hormone replacement can be done where required. However, like in males, involving the partner and having a frank discussion is the most effective way to resolve this issue. Women are still quite conservative and may not be very forthcoming to talk about this. However, this remains the most effective method to improve the quality of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.