Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha N SYour feedback matters!
When I do sex than I am discharge 3 to 5 minute please tell me I go wich qulifiy doctor etc. general doctor surgeon doctor, sexlogicla doctor, homiopathdoctor I am from village near baroda gujarat.
Sir, I have a headache problems before 15 to. 16 days. Please. Tell how to avoid headache problem so please help me thank you.
I am worried about that I may have any heart issues . I don't have irregular heart beat neither do I have any other signs eg vomiting chest discomfort or any sweae pain in any part . But sometimes I became very restless and feel very little pain in my arm like it had happen once or twice for 2 sec only . Recently my grandmother died because of heart attack she had sugar .I don't know but I had a feeling that I had same disease too . please help mei is it just a psychological prob or really an issue?
I am 33 years old and I have diabetes. I don't get proper sleep in the nights. Is it because of my diabetes.
Actually I am having cold from a month. I had gone to the dispensary and the doctors gave me medicine but after 3-4 days I got affected again. Can I get to know what would be the best treatment.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.