Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha N SYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old man have pain on my left testicle since one and half years. I could feel the pain occasionally without swelling or lump, I can urinate well ,walking well, sitting well everything is fine, I checked my urine and blood also was fine. I didn't get hernia also, what should I do?
Hi Sir, my age 26 unmarried man I have some problems in my personal my penis is very small I want big penis give me medicine please help me Sir.
I am 30 years old. My right leg femur bone is broken. But my swelling is not reduce what I do to reduce swelling. There are titanium plate is attach.
Hi Dr. I am a mother of an one years old child who does not breast feed. For the last two days I am having severe gas acidity problems included with indigestion problems. Also my urine is dark yellow from yesterday. I am fearing that I might have jaundice. I had jaundice earlier also in the years 1997 and 1999. I want to ask if jaundice is contagious. I know it is a water borne disease but still I am worried about my child and hence not going near her. Please suggest .
What is difference between dengue & chicken gunia? Does these to diseases are related to each other?
I am 19 year old. I have having sex problem when I go on bed I come at climax early. so, what should I do?
Hello sir I want increase the my penis size how it can improve the size and what food I have to take please tell me.
I am 25 year old and I am suffering from fever last 3 days so you will suggest me some instruction what I do?
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.