Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha MbYour feedback matters!
My teeth are paining from many days. There are some kind of hole in the teeth with black surrounded.
How to get rid of mouth ulcers permanently. Frequent mouth ulcers occur in my mouth at intervals of 2 to 3 weeks And they last for 15 days (approx) if medicine not taken Kindly tell the reason and also suggest possible remedy.
Hi doctor my self ajay jain I am 38 year old man and I have gums problem and pain problem last week what I do.
Is there any tooth treatment and repair process for cavities apart from the conventional drilling and filling? Is it available in India?
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Hello sir/Madam, I have severe bad breathe problem n probably its because of indigestion. Mouth gets dry very sooner, tongue will be of white coated, too much of mucous creation. Request to suggest tablets please.
I had tartar deposits behind my lower front 3 teeth and also the gums were little swollen and some plaque was almost in all teeth so dentist suggested for scaling and I made it done too bt after that I find gaps between my lower front teeth and also they seems more sensitive. Kindly suggest me how long will this problem persist and will d teeth be even or not. It's been almost 5 hrs and I am facing sensitivity and prominent gap btw lower front teeth. Need help Plzz suggest.
I get mouth ulcers frequently and 1 week ago I got a pimple like thing in tongue. AND IT keeps on increasing in number and paining a lot.help me
I am 33 yrs women. I have a gap in both up and down teeth. I don't like wearing braces. How to fill the gaps. Kindly help me.
I am 40 year old, i've dental problem all teeth are loose not able to speak, eat, properly. I consulted doctor they said you have gum problem, I did gum operation, after that my teeth are become very loose, please help me.
The angle of my left jaw is not similar to right one. There is an extension, on clinching it extends outwards. I have gone through tests like FNAC, ultrasound, X-ray, also CT scan. But in all these there is everything normal. It is about since 5 years ago, but tested recently. What should I do? Please suggest me.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.