Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarshaYour feedback matters!
Will very excessive masturbation lead to erectile dysfunction? How can we get cured from erectile dysfunction caused just by excessive masturbation?
My grandfather had heart attack and damage a central nervous system. What should treatment give to him.
Good Morning Dr. I agree to this about cow milk is good for but how much qty should we consume can you pl suggest my father's age is 79 I would like to start him awaiting for thanks
My throat feels jammed from three months. It gets worse in morning after sleeping. I took many medicine but don't got any effect. Help me.
I have a fever since last three days and I have little bite headache. I didn't like to eat anything in foods. please suggest.
I am suffering from 10 days head pain. Daily night when eat something after 30 minit pain start what should I do?
Sir. I am suffering with the problem of premature ejaculation I got married 3 months back. Present my age is 24 I had a habit of Masturbation at the age of 17. And I can not involve in sex activity with my partner. And sir I want to know that Masturbation is good or bad for body sir.
Hello doc I am 20 yrs, day before yesterday I sucked blood after a cut on my friend . After that from three days m having itching in my body and whenever I put on my jeans and shirt everything is normal itching gradually decreases. And I can surely say that she does not have HIV . Is there any chances of communicable disease? Or is there any other reasons behind my itching .
My girlfriend in 24 year old she getting problem for urine it is sticking inside so thats why is so much paining.
I am not getting good relief in my asthma. I am taking regular inhaler twice a day tiova inhaler and levocentirizine dihydrochloride ip 5 mg in night and t. Doxophyllis 400 in morning. What should I do?
Hi sir I am 20 years old boy. I have a problem that during yawing water from eyes comes out and headache problem also. I checked my eyes that RIGHT= -1.25 $ LEFT= -1.00. AXIS=98 So what is the vision for this and what should I do for this. Regards
I had edicted with masturbation. please tell the solution. How can I come out from that Weight ; 62 Height:-5.1 Eating: rice, daal, chapathi n any type of curry (carrot, bringal, any green vegetables)
I am 20years old girl. I do hav sinus from last 7yrs. I hav taken lots of allopathy treatment but no permanent solution. Cn you please help me. Nd main problem I dnt feel active.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.