Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My grandmother suffering from liver and lungs caner now she is in second stage. Please give me some suggestions about that Cancer?
I am 29 years Male. In Mar14 I had occasional blood in my spit with no cough. After three months there was swelling in my parotid gland. CT scan and FNAC was done for the neck and it showed sialadenitis in parotid. The swelling subsided after taking medicines. In Sept’ 14 during my follow up of parotid, a nodule was detected in the thyroid. USG showed size of nodule as 12*6*6 (in mm). FNAC was performed on the thyroid nodule first in Sept 14 and then in Nov 15. First FNAC showed “Adenomatoid nodule with cystic degeneration” and second time inconclusive because of sub-optimal cellularity. Current size of the nodule as of March 16 is 13.7*9.5*7.2 (in mm). In addition to this I can also feel lympnodes in the submandular region for some years. These lympnodes are moveable. As of March’ 16 the largest size lympnode is in right submandular region with the size of 13*8 mm. There is no weight loss, fever, cough, fatigue etc. Blood in spit continues to come occasionally. What could be the reason?
I have been smoking since 4 years now and I am trying to quit but am unable to do so. Please guide me regarding the same and also I wanted to know where can I get a cancer test done with is not expensive. I live in Mumbai.
Normally cancer is deducted at the end stage or well developed stage, is there any test to deducted the early stage cancer. This information will be useful to many.
I have one month baby. She is on breast feeding. Last two days am feeling much pain on my left breast. Nipple is swelling and when she sucks it hurts much. A red spot is also seen beside the brown circle. What should I do?
I am 25 year old. Sufring from prostatitis from last 6 month, I go to uroglist he gave me antibiotic for 4 week. With this treatment I am ok. But some symptom come back. I go to another uroglist. He said I have chronic prostatitis for last 7 months so he gave me 3 month of antibiotic. This is a correct treatment. Reply me sir
Sir, how much is the recovery chance of AML (acute myeloid leukemia). The patient is 7 years old girl.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.