Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harsha Doddihal
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha DoddihalYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic since last 2 years and dr has prescribed me 1-gluformin xl 500 mg 2-cardace am 5 mg my hba1c was 6. 15 and fasting sugar was 90 p. P was 160. My microalbumin was 9. 26. Mg./dl- creatinine was 69. 9 mg/dl. Acr ratio was also 13. 3 against a limit of <30 mg /g and my doctor told me its ok. Kft-report 1-blood urea 30. 0 mg/ ref range 10-50 mg /dl 2-serum creatinine 1. 15 mg /dl ref range 0. 70 -1. 40 3-serum uric acid- 2. 9. Mg/dl ref -3. 5 - 7. 2 4-sodium -131. 6 mmol/l ref range 135-155 5-potassium-4. 11mmol/l ref -3. 5 - 5. 5 6-chloride-102. 8mmol/l ref -98 - 106. I am also diagnosed with mild prostrate problem. My problem I am suffering from excessive urination during day time from morning 10 am till 8 pm after that its normal during night sometime I go for urination once only that too if I had taken more then 2 glasses of waterbefore going to sleep. Now my question is. Am I suffering from any kind of kidney problem or its because of prostrate problem I have also noticed foam in my urine but not always. Please tell me how to check. Please advice some medicine for controlling my excessive urination which happens after 2 hour. I am also suffering for penis erectile dysfunction. Please help me and advice suitably to over come these problems and also tell me how to check the kidney functions.
Why increase disease day by day and highly increase cancer and they not believe he was cancer patient they have in last stage.
Sir, My mother in law got 03 times (1cycle +1) chemotherapy (Gemita Injection). Now she is feeling very week and can't walk, sit I mean no movement. Just laid down on the bed. Last chemotherapy was on 23.06.2017 after given two units blood, because her hemoglobin was 8.50 present. Now sir, how to cover her hemoglobin percentage and weakness Otherwise her weight increase two -three kg. Can be cover by vitamin injection or other any process.
How long should I continue with veltam f. have been taking it now for three months. I have an enlarged prostrate. I am 86 years old.
Dear sir. My brother was suffering from type 1Dm and HTN and BPH and metabolic acidosis and ARF since from 3 years and he is talking continue same medication and yesterday I was done investigation creatinine was 1.6 and urea was 41 and psa was normal fbs and ppbs was within normal ranges and urine albumin is traces and neck3 is normal. Yesterday to he is suffering from herpes zoster today we started acivir 800 mg 5 times per day and ultracet Bd. Please suggest me sir which tablets should take.
I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck from two months it comes with a very bad cold but till now its not gone and I am still having infection in my throat I also done a needle biopsy and everything came back normal but neither the infection nor the enlarged lymph node is gone. What should I do?
Gynecological cancer is any tumor that begins in a woman’s reproductive organs. Cancer is usually named after the part of the body where it begins. Gynecologic cancer starts in different areas within a woman’s pelvis, which is the territory beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hipbones. There are different types of gynecological cancers and these are as follows:
- Cervical cancer starts in the cervix, which is the lower, narrower end of the uterus. The uterus is also called the womb.
- Ovarian cancer starts in the ovaries, which are situated on each side of the uterus.
- Uterine cancer starts in the uterus, the pear-shaped organ in a woman's pelvis where the child develops when a lady is pregnant.
- Vaginal cancer starts in the vagina, which is the empty, tube-like channel between the base of the uterus and ends as the vaginal opening.
- Vulvar cancer starts in the vulva, the external part of the female genital organs.
Signs and symptoms of the above-mentioned gynecologic cancers can be very vague; however, there are a few issues each lady needs to know about and look for. The following are some of the common symptoms of different gynecological cancer:
- Swollen leg (ordinarily happens in one leg and comes with pain or discharge)
- Irregular vaginal bleeding (particularly in a lady who has experienced menopause)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Consistent bladder weight or increased urination
- Loss of appetite, while always feeling full
- Pelvic or stomach pain
- Bloated stomach
- Consistent weakness
- Compelling, sudden onset bloating
- Trouble eating or feeling full rapidly
- Urinary indications (urge or recurrence)
- Vaginal draining or spotting after menopause
- New onset of heavy flow during periods or bleeding between two-period cycles
- A watery pink or white discharge from the vagina
- Two or more weeks of steady pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic region
- Pain during sex
- A red, pink or white bump that has a crude or wart-like surface
- A white area that feels unpleasant and rough
- Continuous itching
- Pain or a smoldering feeling while urinating
- Bleeding and discharge not connected with monthly cycle
- An open sore or ulcer that lasts over a month
A large portion of the symptoms connected with gynecologic cancers may occur due to other reasons every once in a while, which may make us ignore them. It is vital to be tuned into your body and pay consideration on any progressions. In case you see new side effects that are happening every day for more than a couple of weeks, this can be an indication of gynecological cancer. Try not to worry. Make sure to go for regular check-ups at your gynecologist. If you feel that the aforementioned symptoms are persistent, seek immediate medical attention.