Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha DoddihalYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering with advance prostate cancer. Now he can't walk due to fracture in him. When is the proper time to operations for hip before chemotherapy or after. His chemotherapy start from tomorrow. His bones are weak. After chemotherapy how many month he take to recover nd we when we operate my father for hip so he can walk properly?
I am 26 years old but my breast size it not proper. When I attained puberty I founded a ball kind of thing in my right breast but with time it disappeared. But till now the size has not grown properly. Can you suggest me some remedy?
Any treatment for lymphoma Hodgkin cancer that can be carried apart from chemo? Patient also has heart working 25%, Parkinson, copd and diabetes.
Prostate cancer is a very painful disease to go through. However, what some people do not realize is that prostate cancer is equally disturbing from a psychological viewpoint, both for the patient and the family.
Here are some psychological impacts of prostate cancer:
- Shock, fear or anger: These are immediate reactions and you could feel any or all of these feelings when the disease is first reported to you. These feelings may continue for some time, but if the patient is unable to come out of the state of the anger for a long time, then he may need psychological help.
- Denial: Sometimes, you may feel well and deny the fact that you have prostate cancer or not realize you really do. Accept it! This is the first step to curing it.
- Frustration and disappointment: Try to avoid these types of feelings and if you do, then go to a shrink as well, as these are signs of depression.
- Stress: This is also a natural feeling and will haunt you till this disease is gone. However, there are many ways to help reduce it.
- Worrying: This is usually related to the side effects in the early stages of prostate cancer. Trust your doctor. Finding a support group or talking to people in similar conditions may help.
- Mood swings: This is one of the side effects of the hormone therapy used to treat prostate cancer. It may cause you to get angry and anxious and then tearful and depressed.
- Anxiety: Some men are overly worried about their prostate-specific antigen or PSA test results. The anxiety may continue even after the PSA test is over.
- Sense of loss: Hormone therapy causes many physical changes in your body, including weight gain, changes in your sex life as well as reduced physical strength. Few things will be the same after prostate cancer in all honesty. Talking to the people around you can help more than you know.
While prostate cancer can cause all sorts of negative emotions, it is crucial that you use your family to stay strong and do not slip into depression. There are also a few patients, who accept this diagnosis well, if properly counselled. In the majority of cases, prostate cancer grows slowly. In those cases, new drugs are available which help the patient lead a near normal life.
I am nihal, 23 years old I have blood cancer and I am very poor person. know I will die but I want live more but can I do for live more?
What is the treatment for oral cancer and what is the percentage of total cure and what is the procedure for Chemotherapy.
I usually have breast pain 1 week before my period but this time I have breast pain 2 weeks before my cycle date actually. And even if not have sex in this cycle .my period started from may 25 -may 29. And pain started around June 6.and had sex on 23rd day of my cycle ?reason of pain?
What are the symptoms of blood cancer I have already seen the symptoms in affected person which I'm seeing now on my own Frnd is there any possibilities to be same.
What are the symptoms of blood cancer and prevention of this. Treatment of blood cancer. How many hospitals in india treat this.
What are symptoms of cancer, what are precautions to be taken to control it and which necessary medicines to be preferred?
I am a 60 year old male (100 Kg.) with slightly enlarged prostrate, fatty lever, pain in both knees and swelling at ankles. What course of medicine do you suggest? Presently taking low dosage tablets for hypertension and Uric acid and colestarol.
Eating processed meat including hot dogs sausages and ham can cause Colorectal Cancer
Each 50 gm of processed meats eaten daily increases the risk of Colorectal Cancer by 18 percent.Consumption of red meat was also found to cause Colorectal Cancer, associations were also seen for Pancreatic cancer and prostate cancer according to World Health Organization WHO