Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have itchiness on my head , I do not its dandruff or only flakes, they whitish n small in shape on my head roots. This may be causes whiteheads also , please help me to get rid of it .
I had a headache from last 1 month and due to which I couldn't sleep well. There lots of depression from that headache. I m not gaining weight from lst 1 year.
Hi. I wanna ask the what is overall purpose wheat grass juice? Is patanjali wheat grass is effective? I have iron deficiency, so will it help me out?
— at Lung Care Clinic.
I am 24 years old male Always pain my head .I should relief my pain What I do for my headache ? Pls suggest Me.
I am suffering with mouth ulcers for recently from last 1 month Why it's coming continuously for me.
I was swallow the sperm of my partner during oral sex with him. Is there any chance to get pregnant, should I take anti pregnancy pills? Swallowing sperm can make any harm for me? There are how many problems can come after swallow sperm?
Which is best & safest to consume for pure vegetarians- Whey protein isolates or Amino acid supplements with ratio 2: 1:1 of leucine to isoleucine to valine. please need an answer with explanations & also tell me how safe & harmful it is to take on a regular basis.
Scabies is a skin condition that causes the skin to itch. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite, which is called Sarcoptes scabei. The presence of the mite in the burrowed areas causes intense itching, especially at night. This a contagious condition, which can quickly spread through physical contact in places like nursing homes, schools, prisons etc. Scabies is easily treatable by applying lotions to the skin that may kill the mite. Yet, one may still experience itching for several weeks.
The eight legged mite that causes the condition is microscopic. The female mite burrows just beneath the skin and makes a tunnel where it deposits eggs. These eggs hatch, mature and spread to the other areas of the skin or to the skin of other people. The body's allergic reaction to the mites, their eggs and wastes causes the itching.
Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Severe scratching can also lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
Crusted scabies, also known as Norwegian scabies is a severe form of the condition, which affects certain high risk groups, such as:
- People with chronic medical conditions, such as HIV/Aids or chronic leukemia
- Older people in nursing homes
- People who are very ill
Related Tip: "Must Know Risk Factors and Complication of Scabies"
Hie I am 22 years old and I tired while driving inly in 35-40 minutes. My neck has been paining at that time.
I am 41 year old male. I have vericose veins problem. Severe pains. Want prescription for pain reliever.
I am suffering from dry cough. Please sir provide me good health related promotions. I am from jaipur rajasthan. My contact no.
I am 20 years old a bit fatty. I ill get chest pain regularly I do not know whether it is gastric pain or heart stroke. What are the measures should I take to reduce my fat?
Is jaggery the right replacement of Sugar for sweeting the drinks like tea, nimboo Pani etc. And sweet dishes like kheer, halwa etc. What are the bad effects of jaggery?
Erectile dysfunction now has become a common disorder for most men. Middle aged men are most common to get erectile dysfunction mainly due to unhealthy life style, smoking and excessive stress. There are several other factors that are responsible causing this erectile dysfunction, but most men look forward for nutritional way of treatment to overcome this erectile dysfunction. Vitamins that really help in recovering from erectile dysfunction problem and enable men to have satisfactory sexual life.
Vitamins to overcome erectile dysfunction
Dietary changes play a major role in solving many health issues of various concerns. Few vitamins that beat the erectile dysfunction are
1. DHEA: Dehydroepialdosterone is a hormone released from the adrenal glands. DHEA reaches the peak by the age of 25 and above for men. However, this vitamin is not directly available from natural foods, but is wild yam and soya beans may stimulate the body to produce more DHEA when there is a need. Excessive intake of this food may not lead to increased level of DHEA as this is produced by the aldosterone only with the decreased level in the blood.
There are several other factors that stimulate the production of DHEA are regular exercise to keep your body physically active, taking healthy nutritious diet, adequate rest and sleep and avoiding excessive stress.
2. Carnitine: Combination of vitamins like propionyl L carnitine, L carnitine and acetyl L carnitine are helpful to overcome erectile dysfunction in elderly persons. Combination of these vitamins helps to increase the level of testosterone hormone in the body. 2gms of each vitamin is required daily to overcome erectile dysfunction
3. Arginine: It is a type of amino acid that affects the production of nitric oxide. But nitric oxide is responsible for the vasodilatation effect thus, leading to the increased blood flow to the penis and causes penile erection. There are few studies that say that arginine also helps in removing erectile dysfunction. Hence there is a controversial issue with the usage of arginine for erectile dysfunction.
4. Pyconogel: 120mg of pyconogel daily helps to solve the sexual problems. This vitamin is found in pinus pinaster and helps to improve the sexual life.