Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Harisha VYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from body weakness and slight pain in the feet. I checked my temperature, its below normal 96.5 F from 2 days. Also I am urinating a lot and no sweating, even if I wear a blanket. After urination my mouth feels dry. Can someone please consult me on this. Thanks
6 month before I am accident by truck crush my right foot then after surgery problem my done side they not hell yet know. What can I do please help me.
Sir I AM AT 37 AND THERE IS PAIN IN MY KNEES AND AND WHEN CLIMBING ON STAIRS I FEEL PAIN IN BOTH KNEE. KINDLY SUGGEST TREATMENT OPTION . THANKS AND REGARDS.
I am having rheumatoid arthritis from last 10 years. My age is just 31, certain deformities have developed in my hands. Is there any medicine to reverse the deformities.
Just to give you a brief background, my father is 72 years old and a diabetic and has Hepatitis C and previously suffered a Diabetic stroke 2 years and had resultant some brain damage from which he made an almost full recovery. He was hospitalized then for a about 2 months and he could recollect all before and after the hospital stay. Recently it was identified that he has some blood clots in his brain and a clot removal surgery was recommended by the local doctors who referred us to another hospital in a another city. The neurosurgeons there have advised that as it currently stands the surgery poses a high risk of post surgery hemorrhage and to compound the problem, he is now highly anaemic. The doctors have advised that he undertakes treatment with clot dissolving medication for a few weeks and then check response to before we go in for surgery due to the risk factors. My father is experiencing intermittent loss of coordination and feeling numb on one side arm and leg which lasts for sometime and then he normalizes. Please could you kindly advise what our next course of action should be. We would highly value your thoughts on this and recommendations. An urgently reply would be greatly appreciated.
My wife has some sort of severe pain condition on her Right Ankle Lower Heel (back side) The Bone doctor said it was a calcium deposit, and advised some medication dn hot water treatment. But it still continues. What are its causes and remedies?
Mere father ka accident hua h 4 month ho gaye h lekin Dr. keh rahe h bone abhi tak nhi Judi koi mujhe bata sakta h ki bone Jude rahi h ya nhi me accident se pehle ka x-ray or current x-ray attach kr raha hu please tell me.
My father has been suffering from knee pain for the past 2 year, that too in his leg knees it is very severe how can he be treated.
hello my name is bharat and m suffering from pain in my elbo n rist n shoulder joints from last 3 years. It pains alot when I move hand or lift something heavy. please suggest me what should I do.
I am a polio patient have rt leg polio. At present i have pain and primary arthritic changes in left knee and ankle joint after exertion , which is also slightly affected due to polio. What should i do as a preventive measure ?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.