Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish S. KudariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a knee ligament injury. My left knee ligament is torn. I have swelling in knee from more thn ten days. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am 19 years old boy and I am a cashier in a shop for last 5 months. When I sit at least one hour then a paim came to my back. Please give me a suggestion.
I have back pain since 1 year it is very heavy I can't sit properly even I need specified medicine for it please assist me.
I am 25 years old and suffering from pain in joints. What should I do? Please suggest me something to get rid of this pain .
SUFFERING FROM BACK PAIN FOR LAST 4 YEARS ADJACENT TO BACKBONE, BELOW 4-5 INCH OF SHOULDER. SUFFERING FROM PAIN ALL THE TIME. SOMETIMES UNBEARABLE PAIN. INITIALLY PAIN WAS DURING WINTER SEASON ONLY. CONTINUOUS TREATMENT BUT NO IMPROVEMENT. SOMETIME PAIN AT BELLY, CHEST,LEG, HAND.DOCTOR REFERRING FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER ie MEDICINE, PHYSIOTHERAPY,PSYCHO, ORTHO,NEURO ETC. BUT NO IMPROVEMENT. PLS HELP.
The hand is one of the most commonly used parts of our body and is susceptible to damage, wear and tear as well as injury. Pain in the hand can be attributed to numerous causes, including damage and other conditions that can affect the joints, cartilage, nerves and other parts of the hand. Know more about controlling Joints Pain
De Quervain's tendinitis: This is also known as de Quervain's tendinosis. It causes pain on the thumb side of the wrist. The pain may grow slowly or suddenly. It can also spread to every part of the thumb and up the lower arm. On the off chance that you have de Quervain's tendinitis, you may experience pain while performing the following actions:
- Clenching The fist
- Handling on or holding objects
- Turning the wrist
Treatment for this includes the following:
- Wearing a prop to rest the thumb and wrist
- Calming drugs
- Cortisone infusions
Carpal tunnel disorder: This is common amongst the well-known nerve issues. It can cause pain in the following parts of the hand:
- Palm and a few fingers
- Lower arm
The treatment methods includes the following:
- Resting the hand and wrist
- Wrist support
- Steroid infusions
- Active recuperation
Fracture: It's a crack or break in a bone that can cause immense pain in the hand. Other than this, the hand may also experience the following:
- Loss of proper motion and movement
The kind of treatment depends on the kind of fracture. Braces are usually used for small fractures. Sticks, wires, or plates might be used to treat severe fractures. Likewise, surgery may also be recommended to set the broken bone properly.
Arthritis: This is a disease causing joint inflammation and stiffness of the joints. It causes the joints to lose the ligament that permits them to move easily against each other. This tears the ligament, giving rise to crippling pain and swelling.
In the hand, the regions where this regularly happens are as follows:
- Base of the thumb
- Center joint of one or more fingers
- End joint, which is nearest to the fingertip
The treatment depends on the seriousness of the injury and the following may be used:
- Props for the fingers or wrist
- Non-intrusive treatment
Trigger finger: Also known as stenosing tenosynovitis, this defect causes the fingers or the thumb to bend. It can be difficult, particularly when bowing or fixing the influenced finger or thumb.
Knobs may form on the influenced ligaments. Also, the sheath itself may thicken. In the long run, the ligament may get to be adhered when you attempt to fix a twisted finger or thumb. Learn more about Ligament Injury.
Resting now and again while wearing a support may help resolve the issue. Over-the-counter torment pharmaceuticals can facilitate the agony. Corticosteroid infusions can mitigate side effects. Surgery might be recommended for extreme cases.
I am having chronic problem of stiffness & pains in multiple joints like neck, rt side lower back S.I Joints, knee and ankle area. As well as sleep disorder, weakness and fatigue. Is this due to my old health issues like cerebral palsy spastic nature cervical and lumber spondylosis Or it is due to any other problem like fibromaylgis or else? Which no doctor would diagnose it they simply say its LBA and prescribe painkillers I am taking physiotherapy sessions for last few years but it give relief for short time period. Pls advice what shd I do or which type of treatment is helpful in my case?
I have ACL problem from last 4 years ago. If I take Orthoscopy is it cures 100%? AFTER Orthoscopy Can I play games (volleyball)? Please suggest me on above 2 queries. Thanks.
I am 33 years old from vizag andhra pradesh suffering with behcets syndrome since past 15 years Mouth & gentel ulcers,eye blur & reddish joint pains at knee & shoulder pains nodes on thighs swelling of legs ect. Now I am going to marry soon please suggest the recommendations. Present using homeopath treatment since 6 year it's not controlled yet. Please confirm is there is any complete treatment for curing.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old male. Nowdays I feel body pain and backache alot. While sitting in office suddenly my back started paining and moreover now my whole body is paining it happen 1-2 times in a week. Please suggest me and anything serious.
I have hand bone fracture. I had plaster for 1.5 month. My bone joined a bit after plaster. The bone has been dislocate & joined a bit at the edge. Is there any chance to infection. Can it repair with the help of calcium properly. What is the treatment to join it properly. What should I do? Please tell me. Is there any medicine that can repair it properly.
My father is about 73 years old. By the grace of god he is free from all the diseases except joint pain. Due to joint pain he is unable to walk and go upstairs. He has consulted so many doctors but the problem is still unchanged. Please give some advise.
I am 25 year male, my left ear & from back of my head left side upto shoulder is paining since 01 month, and pain in left hand also, what should I do.
I am around 33 years old and recently I am suffering from severe back pain and used medicine also but of not use. How can I reduce my pain?
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"