Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish S. Kudari
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Harish S. KudariYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from Lower back pain since 6 Years having Sugar and High BP also Now she is in major pain even not able to do routine thing. I approached doctor he suggested for operation I have also taken a second opinion but he also advised for operation they are telling that wall of the bone teared. What to do Should I go for operation or not what are all problems will occur after operation.
I am having constant pain in the right hip area and I have taken some pain killers but it is still there while standing only. I had pains in the right knee and right elbow. I play regularly badminton which I was advised to stop but unable to do.
My Both Legs Joints have pains due to decrease gap between two legs bones. Homeopathic Doctor says that talking "Calcium" "Orally" will increase the above mentioned "Gap" And get relief from pains & I can walk freely with out pains. My age is .62 years. Running.
Hi my name is Sourav Choudhury I am 26 years of old but I have back and shoulder pain what should I do for getting relief?
I'm having extreme pain in my left foot, below the fingers and near the ankle. I'm applying ice packs which tend to reduce the pain a bit. It feels like the nerves are entangled inside. I'm walking worse all this time. Please provide me with some medications to heal this pain and the cause for its occurrence. Thank you.
My mom suffering from the disease of sickle cell since 6 years don't know what would be the medication to relief from that we consulted many doctors about it but no results. They were simply saying that there is no medication for it so they use to give the medication for temporary pain relief for joint pains and all. So could any one suggest me to get rid out of that sickle cell.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.