Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Harish S. KudariYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from knee pain since three months and I have gained 5kg weight during this time and now I have come to know that I have hypo thyroid. Please tell what should I do for my pain n increase in weight.
I am 32 year old I have back pain problem but I want cycling Can I cycling or not please answer and also want to know cycling is better or walking.
I am 19 years old and I have grade 2 spondylolisthesis. So can I do abs exercises in gym? Or I should not go to gym?
I have muscular dystrophy. My uric acid level is 2.7, cholesterol level 154, hemoglobin level 13, cpk level 4800. Blood sugar and urine test is normal. please tell me what is the next step I should take to solve this health problem. Can I increase uric acid level by taking any medicines or special diet? Which specialist doctor I should consult.
I have suffering leg leg heel pain for three days. I couldn't stand on the tiltles, if so more pain is suffered by me. Please advise me.
I am a 87 year old male suffering from back ache despite living a healthy and energetic lifestyle. What should I do?
I am 58 and my both leg muscles are becoming stiff and painful in morning and evening time. On blood test it is fond crp positive and esr high. So suggest best homeopathic single remedy for this.
I have developed neck pain in the intestines of the neck connecting back with the head infact stiff neck for quite some time.
I have fever and joint pain from more then 55 days. Severel test are done. Alot of antibiotis and painkiller I have taken but there is not permanent relief. From where and what treatment should I take ?
Is back pain due to excessive masturbation is curable permanently? If so how to recover from it naturally? How to diagnose it?
He has suffered with frozen shoulder? Is there any medication or exercises for this problem? In how many time he can get rid from this painful disease?
My left Leg knee and ankle pains a lot, and feels more heavier, B-12 (450.8 pg/ml) and D-3 (39.11 ng/ml) levels are now normal after been low for consecutive 4 years, also I feel pain in my left side back if I sit for more hours, and my left eye has gone noticeably small in last few years. Any suggestions what should I do to get full fit?
I am 60 year old. I am having knee pain (Right leg) since last 4-5 months. I have consulted some good medical practitioners and on their advice, taking evening primrose oil.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.