Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
Hello sir my name is ravina kher I am 38 year old married woman I have blood sugar problem last one year what should I do please help me doctor.
My uric acid is high as I have joint pain I consulted Doctor and gone through blood check up and found this problem daily I eat non veg.
Doctor before 7 years I had spinal cord injury at L2 ,L3 level. And I was at bed rest .now can I marry. Will I have infertility problem.
This space is not allowing to write full details, since I am writing few words: My Dr. Told me to consume 2 diabetrol SR tablets per day whereas I used to take 4 tablets per day for last 15 years. My sugar consumption is normal. I am 72.25 years Diabetics. My health is normal.
What food must be avoided in case of high Uric acid (7.31) and high potassium level (5.31)?pls adv -thanks a lot!
My mother in law is 75. She has diebetes and BP. For BP she was having. Tenoric 50 till today. For last two days her bp reading were in the range of 200-100 and 180-90. Is this ok . Or we should get her admitted. Our family doc is not suggesting hospitalisation.But her condition looks bad. Plz suggest based on the BP readings do u feel it needs special attention or care at home with changed medication is ok. From today she has started on new medication telma 40 1-0-1 and stamplo 5 mg 1-0-0. Your inputs will be very valuable.
In the long run, uncontrolled blood sugar can also damage the vessels that supply blood to important organs, like the heart, kidneys, eyes, and nerves. This can occur even when you feel OK. That's why it's so important to take action as soon as you're diagnosed with diabetes. Our bodies are amazing, but unfortunately once you have a heart attack or stroke, or your kidneys fail, or you become blind, the damage cant be undone.
The good news is that paying attention to blood sugar control can help keep you healthy and prevent health problems from happening later. Some tips -
1) Keep your blood glucose within your goal range as much as possible. Work with your diabetes team to develop and maintain a plan.
2) Take your diabetes medication as prescribed. If you're on insulin, ask to see a diabetes educator to learn how to adjust your dose.
3) Increase physical activity. If you aren't physically active, talk to your health care provider about suitable activities. If you haven't exercised in a while, consider beginning with five to ten minutes of daily physical activity and gradually increase your activity to at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days of the week.
4) Achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Even a 5 percent to 7 percent weight loss will help you better manage your blood glucose.
The quality of your future life depends on the decisions and actions that you take today.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.