Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish P N
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish P NYour feedback matters!
He is simple the BEST! He saved my Mom when everyone else had given up. He predicted everything with such precision!! He explained everything to us so patiently....
I Went vikaram hospital on month of January 2017 he done operations to my father Trigeminal neriology he is the best surgeons
He was very polite and helpful.
Dear sir, my father is 80 yrs old and he has numbness (burning sensation) in his feet can you suggest best medicine
Sir in my left hand my index finger is shaking from last 3 days. When I open my all fingers index finger shows shaking finger. Is it a disease if yes then to whom I should consult.
A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
A neurological disorder is characterized by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness, and convulsions associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
- It helps improve strength, mobility, and increases the range of motion and sphere of movement.
- It helps improve sensory awareness, response, balance, and coordination.
- It helps to improve quality of movement and physical performance.
The Goals of Physiotherapy
- To develop strength enough to support one’s head upright
- To have balance and motor control to maintain their trunk at midline
- To use many different muscle groups
- To assist necessary motion in their trunk and extremities
- The physiotherapists write short-term goals for each of the items on the problem list that need to be covered to help the patient achieve the long-term goals
- To understand what the patient is good at and does well
- To focus on what he or she capable of doing rather than on what they can’t do
- To educate and provide awareness with a view to prevent injury. For example, advice on special swimming equipment to prevent drowning if he/she gets seizures in the pool
Physiotherapy treatment for a healed fracture consists of strengthening muscles that have got weak from being immobilized and stretching muscles that are stiff owing to being in the cast for a long period of time.
Physical exercise improves fitness, energy, and mood and even relieves stress. Improving overall health and wellbeing in this way can help reduce seizures. It can also help people feel more in control of their health. It also helps release ‘feel good’ hormones into the brain, helps keep the muscles active, reduces fat levels in the body, and increases oxygen flow to the brain. It can also increase the bone density. A research showed that regular sessions of aerobic exercise (for example running, walking, swimming, cycling) for 60 minutes, twice a week, for 15 weeks resulted in a significant reduction in the number of seizures they had.
Drink water, diluted fruit juice, or squash while exercising to help replace the fluids and body. Do not exercise straight after a meal.
Team sports or group activities such as walking or gardening groups can also be a good way of increasing self-confidence. Making new friends may help with any feelings of isolation. Most sports, including contact sports like football, hockey, basketball and rugby, have not shown to increase the chance of someone having a seizure, but contact sports come with an increased risk of head injuries, which could affect people with a history of epilepsy. Protective sports headgear helps to reduce this risk. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!