Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Nowadays, allergies have become very common amongst individuals. An allergy, is basically a hypersensitive reaction, which occurs in a body due to certain external factors or allergens which are harmful for certain individuals but not necessarily for others. These allergies are manifested in a human body through various symptoms, few of the main being skin rashes, eczema and irritation. These are caused due to allergens such as pollens, dust, mites, certain leaves of trees or even certain food items like seafood, eggs, prawns, etc.
Homeopathy has proved to be very useful in such cases. It not only reduces the intensity of these allergic symptoms but also helps to cure the same. The main advantages of homeopathic medicines are that, they are made out of natural resources and hence, there are no toxins and no side effects. Given below are certain homeopathic medicines for different types of allergies:
Best homeopathic remedy for skin rashes: Apis Mellifica has proved to be the best homeopathic medicine for allergic hives that leads to violent itching and burning sensation in the skin. Sometimes, these are even escorted by swelling of the skin. In such circumstances, Apis Mellifica has proved to be very useful.
Cure for nasal allergies: These are another serious type of allergies which may be followed by sneezing, burning discharge from the nose, coughing and watery eyes. The homeopathic remedy for the same is Arsenic Album. This is, till date, one of the best natural homeopathic remedies for nasal allergies.
Medicine for allergic cough: One of the most severe forms of allergies is allergic cough, as it gradually leads to difficulty in breathing, suffocation, chest tightness and wheezing or whistling sounds from the chest. There are again different types of homeopathic remedies for these such as Ipecac, Bryonic Alba, Sambucus and also Arsenic Album.
Cure for food allergies: Characterized by gastrointestinal disorders such as vomiting and loose motions as well as eczema and other allergic hives, these can be cured by homeopathic medicines such as Carbo Veg, Nux Vomica and Sulphur.
However, it is always advisable to take these medicines only under supervision of doctors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
My age is 63 years. Since last 1 month my Uric Acid is 7.8 and swelling in toes, ankle and fingers joints. I am taking Zyloric 40. What should I do and eat which are suitable for lowering uric acid.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.