Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish KYour feedback matters!
My father at the age of 68 diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on august15. As some blood veins involved wibul not done. To remove the obstruction in deodanam bypass surgery done. 9 cycles of palliative chemo administered. Now past one month he suffering by fever. When we gave paracetamol fever raised 2 points then decreased. He taking 3 tablets daily.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.
In ultrasound KUB it is mentioned that MILD median lobe prostrate hypertrophy to my father, is there any problem?
I am 65 Year Old Male suffering from Urinary Tract Infection, Prostate Gland Enlargement, Blood Passing along with Urine. I need diagnosis, consultation and Treatment.
In my abdominal ultrasound my prostate is OK but I have lack morning erection. I feel pain in urethra during semen come. Is that any prostate problem? I am taking antibiotics for 1 month but not so much affect.
How can we reduce the size of tumours? I have some little tumors in the underarms and below it and some around the throat. Its not panic Its is dangerous or not Pls give me advise because a doctor said that its just the clotting of muscles but I can't believe.
I was diagnosed throat cancer I went through chemotherapy and radiation and now the treatment is over but now my food pipe got squeezed and I am in a state where I cannot take liquid food also what should I do?
Meri gf ka breast thora jada hi full gaya hai o usko thora kam krna chahti hai uska age 21 and hight 5 inch hai if kuch home remidies hai ya koi fruit khane se kam hoga to please suggest me.
Her nipple (only nipples not entire breast) is paining from last 2-3 days. Please help me regarding same.
I Have 1) WEIGHT LOSS 10 KGS IN 3 Months, 2) Flank Pain OR Left/Right Lower abdominal Pain, 3) Blood in Urine then Block Urine, 4) 3-4HPF Pus Cells in Urine. UROLOGIST Doctor done Cystoscopy and finds 1) PUS In Prostate Gland, 2) Bladder trabeculation, 3) Mild Narrow of Left Ureter. NCCT KUB is NORMAL. Can You Please tell me the 1) CAUSE of Weight Loss and Pus in Prostate Please tell.
I am a type2 diabetic patient and detected since a year now. I have been taking Reclimet-XR & Pioz mf 7.5 tablets daily. Could you please tell me if there any side effects of these medicines ,particularly for pioz mf 7.5 as someone told me it might have some linkage with cancer. So i need to know from the experts. Thanks in advance
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.