Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarishYour feedback matters!
My husband is 28. He is having an mildly enlarged liver with heterogeneous parenchyma. Also has mildly enlarged prostrate gland amd heterogeneous pancreas.
I am a 18 years old boy. I have been suffering from a gas trouble from 2 days. Due to this I am getting a back pain also. I have tried all d possible treatment's, but I am not cured.
I am 29 years old since from one week I have ear pain in my two ears, please tell me how I have to over come from ear pain.
I have joint pain from last 2 year. I consult doctors but no one give me proper treatment for cure. I have arthritis problem and have pain on my all joints. Also my weight had lost from 65 kg to 50 kg. In cold climate my pain grows and give me double pain. I am feeling pain in every moment. Some times fever comes to me. Kindly suggest me. I checked my all internal organs but report comes that all are working fine. Every doctor has given me a lot of tablet and medicine. But when I eat deflazacort tablet it gives me slightly relief from pain. May be for 1 to 2 days. Than again pain starts. Kindly suggest me doctor.
Hi I want to know true food which keeps my body cool in summer time as my body gets too heat so please tell me what are the foods I have to take thank you. Waiting for your reply.
Hi sir, My mom is getting knee pain for last 3 months Doctor is giving painkiller tab We had done ex ray but he is telling at this age it will happen My mom age is 55. Dr. has given exercise but no effect Please tell me what to do or medicine I don't want painkiller tab, it get relief but all her face become big I means sujj jata hay. Let me know what to do.
Hi madam, i am 34yrs old woman i am suffering from pcod I want to conceive. I am also having thyroid.
I have been suffering from regular acidity problem from last one months. It lead to tightening and swelling of stomach to a great extent and some time leads to vomiting.
I'm 20 yrs old. Day before yesterday I just got punched on my face and instantly I found that there was a blood clot on my right eye. And usually I wear contact lenses which I lost from right eye instantly. But I'm not feeling any pain nor any distorted vision. So you give me some remedies for the blood clot on the eye.
I have sinusitis and have been diagnosed with a problem of bronchial asthma. Though I am not regularly sick but I have block nose, heavy head with little wheezing some times. Please advise. Thanks
I am 65 years old. I am having difficulty in passing stool smoothly. The rectum portion comes out if I apply some force. If some laxatives / churna is taken, it empty out stool going to toilet 2 - 3 times and feels good. No bleeding in stool is found. I had problem of constipation since many years. Kindly advise medicine / remedies so that stool can be passed smoothly.
I am 32 years old I have a pain in chest, back,left hand and below of ribcage and shortness in breathing I had done 2d echo normal tmt normal ecg sinus tachycardia about 107bpm and also have gas and acidity problem Dr. said you have no heart problem. I have an anxiety. What is actually problem.
I were sucked my friends cock in 10 times he is a HIV aids patient. will the virus will attack me ?say yes or no I'm very guilty.
Hi Doctor, I have Ichthyosis Vulgaris, due to pollution and other environmental effects, my skin is becoming scaly and flaky. Please advice lotions or any course of action for Ichtyosis. Thanks.
I am suffering knee pain since few days. I am 43 year old, male My blood uric acid is high 7, 8 Please answer me.
I am a boy , I have had sex by one of my friend whole night he had sex with me , I have very pain in my ass whole . What should I do now?
My doctor (gastroenterologist) prescribed me colospa (mebeverine) 135 mg for 3 month. I am taking it from 1 month. But now I am facing lot of dizziness and indigestion. I am taking fluoxetine 40 mg also for anxiety disorder along with obsession. What should be done.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.