Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarishYour feedback matters!
Why it is feel. Like I am dieing but the doctor do worry stop worrying. But that's not the cause .the is I am feeling like I am go to die. But all my blood work are normal. CBC blood test/ kidney function test/ liver function test/thyroid function test. HDL and LDL test. Sugar test urine test. Crp blood test. CKMB test D-dimer. Chest xray / ECG /echo cardiogram / ct scan on the brain and sinus. All my test is normal no finding's. But I like I am going to die. But I have a gum abscess but I am treating it with antibiotics 625 mg. But the antibiotics will not make you feel sick yes or no. Or my doctors miss something in my test?
I am getting ulcers very frequently now a days and this is happening at a regular basis. Could anyone please assist me and provide me a best cure.
2. Brush the outer surface of each tooth, upper and lower, keeping the bristles angled against the gum line.
3. Use the same method on the inside surfaces of all your teeth.
4. In case you cannot follow the above do visit us for demonstration of correct brushing ..
Hi doctor. I am 22 years old. and I have a problem in my jaw from last 5 years. Whenever I eat anything solid, my jaw joints start sounding in chewing.(like they are colliding to each other) in winter some time my mouth doesn't open due to this. Due to studies and now job I am unable to take care and go to a hospital. Please advice me about my problem.
I am gani. I am suffering from teeth problem last 3 months. So I want to treat root canal treatment. How much cost it is. please give idea sir.
I can not enjoy ice cream or cold water from right side of my mouth. Did try sensodine and colgate pro relief past for sensitivitie. With no success. Please Advise. Thanks.
Teeth colour changed after started smoking. How to achieve the natural colour. Are those treatments fine to have regularly?
I have a little broken teeth from front. In my childhood It got broken into half! I am very stressed and wanted to know that in future does this teeth is going to give problem? Does it going to pain? Any solution to heal this pain? I don't want to take off my teeth!
I eat chocolates and oily food. My teeth are becoming yellow and also I sleep 7 hours and I suffer from headache. I also have acne mostly near my nose. I also do masturbation and now I am suffering from backpain and somewhat pain in left kidney.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.