Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Harish D.NYour feedback matters!
Hi, im worried about my 4 years old son as he goes restless in night while sleeping, kicks all night like its pain or so. After pressing legs he sleeps but fr a short while. Advise me some medicines, supplements, exercise, routine, foods etc to get rid of his problem.
You might be aware that there is no way that you can prevent arthritis to happen except for being car. But what you can do is delay and reduce the risk of its potential onset. If your joints are healthy now, there is no guarantee that they will always be, unless, you take good care.
Do you know a few kinds of arthritis can be modified. They are:
1. Gout - Have a healthy, balanced diet which is low in cholesterol, alcohol and sugar. This will help you fight against the onset of gout.
2. Osteoarthritis - To modify the risk factor of osteoarthritis, it is important to maintain a healthy weight.
How to defeat arthritis?
1. Keep a check on your weight: If you are obese, you are putting more pressure on your joints and as a result, they wear out soon. By losing weight, you can make a lot of difference in your joint health.
2. Ensure good water intake: Our body is 70% water. And water is one of those things which is the most important for us. Staying hydrated is very important, even for your joints. Because when the body is dehydrated, and the body needs water, it uses the water stored in our bodies, incl the water in the cartilage.
3. Try to avoid any injury: No one really wants to get injured but it is important to be careful and cautious against injuries of any kind. The more injured your joints are, the more susceptible they are to wear and tear now, and arthritis later in life.
4. Don’t stress with physical tasks: There is a way and correct posture to do them, but many people ignore those and perform the tasks clumsily. This puts additional pressure on your joints.
5. Get Your share of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is very important for us. If your body has adequate amount of vitamin D, then you are less susceptible to arthritis. It is wise to get the levels tested and if low, a doctor consulted for proper medication.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am suffering from back pain about four month how can I relived from this symptom. Please advice me on back pain.
My mother is of 49 years old, she is having knee problem when ever she is walking for more than 5 mins she tell having pain it is all about 1.5 years onwards so doctor's told her oil something between the knee has been decreased so what to do suggest so that my mother's pain will decrease, also she gets spots on the face which c was not having after using the medicines c got.
I am 60 years ols women suffering with leg pains. Please suggest me to which medicines I have to use to reduce my pains.
I had an injury in my knee from which I recovered. However, the pain has started again. What Should I do?
I am 28 years old for last few months I am having heavy back pain. I need what method to cure this back pain.
My mother (Age 51, weight 69 kg) has osteoarthritis and the synovial fluid of the right knee is nearly gone but the bones of the left leg started to bend and paining more severe from 2 month on wards. Doctor advised for the knee replacement. I have a query is that how successful is the knee replacement and what's the life of the artificial knee and where we can go for the knee replacement surgery?
Sir, I am suffering with neck pain from 3months. When I stretch my neck back it is paining. How can I control it?
Hello doctor. I am 25 years old. I have cellulite in my thighs n back portion. Its very difficult for me to wear shorts. please suggest treatment for the same.
Hi my mum as gout arthritis fr this she as ESR is 40 n uric acid is 6.3 but now its 3 mainly how to reduce ESR n uric acid my mum leg s paining n burning sensation can't sleep can you suggest medicine, thy have given combiflam tablet.
Hi recently I have check my vit D and vit b12. Vit D shows normal 70 Ng. But vit b12 shows more than 2000 pg. Which is much more. One month before I had eucalmin tab for 10 days and 3 nevrigine ing. Every week. I am old case of cervical spondylosis. Slip disc osteoporosis and severe back pain red. D7- d10 spondylosis advise how to reduce this high value of vit b12 and know me the cause. Last Dec 2015 I have undergone bypass surgery. Waiting for your experts suggestion.
I have drunk a 150 ml peg daily. I have lite pain in my right lower back. I passed my urine with high bad smell after drink so much water. With extimae I drunk 3 ltr water in my working hours.
I have got stomach pain for recent days. Urine in less. Odourful. Dark coloured also. Eyes showing law eye sight. Muscle pains also. feeling tired.
I am 59 years old male having no other problem (Sugar, High BP etc) except backache since a year. I have used pain relief Balm, Ointments and got temporary relief for couple of days but the problem still prevails. Pl. Guide for some permanent / long term relief. Thanks.
I am 65 years old and I am suffering from knee and palm of left leg. Can you suggest some remedy for the same.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for four years and taking medicine under rheumatologist. I am going to be married in nov 2015. My question is will this disease affect my sexual life? I am male 36 years old.
I am 25 Yr old male and I have ligament tear problem in both of my knees please suggest something for betterment?
Sciatica nerve is the longest nerve of our body, which starts from the spinal cord, passes through the lower back and into the lower leg. Sciatica is a symptom of pain in the sciatic nerve which occurs if it is being compressed by any mass, irritated or overgrowth along its course.
Patients with sciatica experience severe pain along their back as well as may suffer from additional symptoms including numbness and weakness, a feeling of tingling and pins and needles on the foot or toes. In severe cases, some people may also suffer from loss of bladder and bowel control.
One of the most common reasons is the pinching of the nerve due to a slipped disc in the lower back. Other conditions which cause sciatica are trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis, spinal tumors and lumbar vertebral canal stenosis.
One of the easiest ways to prevent sciatica is by protecting your lower spine. You can follow these easy tips that can be really helpful in maintaining your health and remaining pain free.
- Exercising regularly: By exercising regularly, patients can strengthen their back and abdominal muscles and prevent damage to their vertebral column.
- Good posture: By maintaining a good posture while sitting and working in an ergonomically designed chair that properly supports your hips and back and does not compress the back of your thighs and knees while sitting is essential to maintain a healthy back.
Homeopathy offers natural medicines that can cure and reduce sciatica pain. One of the biggest advantages that homoeopathy offers for treating sciatica is that it can treat the disease effectively, by rectifying the compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve.
Homeopathy practitioners use Colocynth for treatment caused in right sided sciatica pain. Homeopathic medicine Gnaphlium is used to treat numbness associated with the paint, while Rhus tox is usually helpful in treating all sciatica symptoms and is the most preferred medicine by homeopathic practitioners.
Homeopathy also offers additional benefits as it not only helps in rectifying sciatica pain it also help in strengthening a patient’s constitution so that the disease is cured from its roots and there are no further recurrences. Homeopathic medicine is very fast and effective and is totally natural, free from any side effects. It is one of the most widely accepted forms of medicine which causes no side effects and can be taken easily by both men and women.