Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Harish ChowdappaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female and I want to know how I can get rid of yellow or dirty teeth color Please suggest me home remedy for the same as I don't want to go for any therapy for that.
Undergoing root canal treatment Pain not stopping from a week after taking medicine regularly Maybe some infection or anything Need help. Taken pain killer n antibiotic both still its not stopping.
Our baby is 10 mths old and four teeth has emerged. Could you please tell us if we need to brush his teeth as we feel it smells?
Hi, I am 19 years old and my teeth is not aligned properly I could not afford braces is there is another way? Please reply. Thanks you.
I am 26 years old. My tongue becomes yellow after I eat but when I brush it cleans. Nd my throat pains sometimes a little.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from teeth pain for last 3 days. Please suggest me how to get rid of this?
I am not doing brushing of my teeth from last year because I get vomits while doing it. Please help me out to start again brushing.
children between 6 to 13 years are more likely to have dental problems, important problem one among them should be noticed is malocclusion (irregular arrangement ) of teeth. if taken care earlier those problems can be solved easily. if kids in your family has irregular teeth, consult with dentist and give your child a good smile. TAKE CARE.
I am 20 years boy actually I had a problem of yellow teeth. How to make it white is this will be possible with doctor consultancy or by following any items while brushing. Since of yellow teeth I am scared of laughing loudly and unable to speak with my friends or colleagues properly.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.