Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish BabuYour feedback matters!
I often feel burning sensation in penis. Sometimes after urinate. Problem occurs mainly in summer. What to do?
What are the possible Ayurvedic and Homeopathic treatments for Patients on Dialysis to reduce the urea creatinine levels.
He goes for Peeing (loo) many times. When he is outside on job its all normal. But in room he goes in every 10-15 mins. He doesn't have Diabetes also. What are possible cases? Or is it normal? (He doesn't drink too much water too).
As doctors by kidney is function less. Even I have kidney stone issue and my creatine is 4.3 as of today. I am diabetics and having BP. Kindly advice. Also, some doctors say, ayurvedic medicine damages more kidney. Please advice.
I am Sanjukta Rout, My husband about 50 yrs Old having a Kidney Stone, I am living Rourkela kindly guide me for remove of kidney stone. My Mob No: is: 9658635349.
Age: 25, Gender: Male Hello doctor recently I have pain in my kidney so I went to. Doctor he suggested ultrasound in the report I had 2 kidney stone one of left and other on right measuring 4.2 and 4.4 I had endoscopy I had hpolyri virus and doctor gave me medicine .I had redness at the tip of my penis and started to get itching in my genitals and it's been 2 months that my redness has not gone I have completed the course now I see small blister on the shaft of my penis when I take medicine. I changed my medicine from allopathy to homeopathy after completing the course of 14 days for h pylori and kidney stones again I took kidney stone medicine .My age is 25 I am afraid of STD/hiv More details about the presenting complaint: I have pain in urinatination. Redness at the tip of penis and itching in back and also in genital. Rashes at the back and allergy Previous history of the same issue: Had a kidney stone Current medications: homeopathic Hydrangea arborescens berberis vulgaris Lab tests performed: Endoscopy Urine test Ultrasound.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.