Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish BabuYour feedback matters!
If a person is very critical (kidney damaged anf liver is filled with water) and now kept in ICU then is there any chance that person will be safe? And pulse are also gradually decreasing.
I have gone through left kidney surgery but after 6 month of surgery my right kidney pain sometime, What can i do?
I am facing a problem of hypochondria since 4 years. Four years back I have done almost test for rs 150000 for purpura investigator due to black and blues spot on akin inspite of confirming many pediatrician as everything is fine. Now a days I am worried about kidney of my husband. Husband . symptom is bubuly urine but all the reports were normal. Confirmed by many doctors . My mental state is always under pressure. It affect my life and work also.Please tell.
I am 46 year old woman. I started facing the problem of urine leakage. My family doctor suggested blood sugar test. My fasting sugar was 225 and post lunch showed 316. He recommended Glyciphage G1 before lunch and dinner. After a month I again checked the sugar level. The result was normal. I.e. 76 and 140. Again on 3/12/16 I once again checked the results were normal. I would like to ask whether glyciphage G1 is to be continued still.
Hello, Doctor I Wanna Ask You a question regarding the fate of success in the kidney transplantation? Is that also if our body cells accepts the kidney still it might fail to work?
I'm getting pain in right side abdominal. Actually I having kidney stones in left side but I don't know some time getting pain right side also. Help me for this. And also how to cure stones permanently in kidney.
Hello doctor I'm Rohit Mane, I have kidney stone problem from last 4 years in both kidney so please suggest any permanent medicine for it.
I have kidney stone. Right side in 5 mm and Left side 8 mm. Last 3 months am taking stone capsule. But my problem is I have urine infection also. Lots of medicine am taking but not use. Can you suggest me what to do.
Hello sir, Please tell me how is urinary tract infection form in body. Is it because of body heat or something else.
Mom is getting blood in urine. It was in form of drops. Back and pelvic pain. frequent urination. Worried about her. Is it sigh of bladder cancer? Her age is 48.
I have stones in my both kidneys. In right kidney I have 2 stones (size:- 9mm and 12mm) in left kidney I have 2 stones (size:- 6mm and 8mm). How to recover from it and what's the best treatment? Give me a advice also which can help me to stop remaking stones in future.
Hi doctor am in Chennai. I have a doubt. I have stone problem before tow years, it was a calcium oxalate stone. Doctor suggest to have citralka syrup and cystone tablet. I used for some days and stopped it. Now one of my friend using noculi syrup for stone problem. Which one is best for the problem. Will you please suggest me?
I have a kidney stones problem since 2009. Right now one stoney of size 18mm is sticked in my left uretus. Please consult.
Hi Doctor, Good evening. I am Sunil, 29 years old. Recently I have done urinary test and below are microscopy results. Pus cells: 3-5 /hpf EP Cells: 2-3 /hpf Please let me know what is this.
Hi, I am facing a problem of irresistible urine. If a laugh or run or get scared. My urine passes out. I am not able to control it. Please help.
Hii I am shoeb I have kidney stones 6 mm in size what should I take alopathic or go with ayurvedic medicines please suggest.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.