Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hariprasad S RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male. My glans under the foreskin are too sensitive. So I keep them covered by the foreskin. One day while ejaculating the glans themselves came out fully of the foreskin. It was so painful because of sensitivity. But I kept them covered after many attempts. Now what should I do to gid red of sensitivity and will it have any affect on my sex life.
Can you please tell me how to maintain our diet regularly and how to schedule our diet on daily basis. How to control excess and junk food and what to take and what not to.
Will eating papaya 3-4 days continuously after having a unprotected sex? Help in not getting pregnant? Is it useful or how much effective?
Hi, After my delivery my vitamin D was very low it was 7, I have taken treatment for 3 month then all pain was gone except thumb to wrist pain, I have taken physiotherapy but the pain still occur now m feeling pain in my whole body my hand.
I am 21 year old female. I am having pain while passing urine. especially during the last drops of urine. Urine looked more like a light brown dirty water. Why is that?
I am having cough and cold for three days, I have taken a hell lot of medicines but I cannot see any positive effects, it is only worsening day by day, I have taken a lot of different syrups which claim that they can cure cough and cold like magic, but it's over three days and still I cannot recover from it. Please help me what should I do to get cured as soon as possible?
No matter how healthy a lifestyle you lead, common cold is something no one can escape from. While a mild cold can be unpleasant to deal with, a bad cold can interfere with day to day activities and keep you restricted to your bed. While conventional medicine is not very effective when it comes to treating a cold, homoeopathy can help shorten the course of this disease and provide relief from the body ache and stuffiness associated with it.
- Aconite: Aconite is every homoeopath’s go to remedy for common cold brought on by a sudden change in weather or exposure to cold drafts. The earlier aconite is taken the more effective it is in curing a cold. Colds that cause headaches, frequent sneezing and congestion without any discharge can be effectively treated with this homoeopathic remedy.
- Arsenicum Alba: This is an excellent remedy for winter colds. In such cases, the patient will usually experience a watery discharge from the nose accompanied by congestion in the nostrils. The discharge may also cause dryness and crust around the nostrils and on the upper lip. Arsenicum alba also helps relieve headaches, sneezing and burning in the nose and throat. This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed to people suffering from a constant cold throughout the year.
- Allium cepa: Colds that cause heavy discharge and smarting of the eyes and nose can be treated with allium cepa. In such cases, the patient will often complain of crusting around the nostrils and burning of the eyes. He may also be extra sensitive to light and sneeze excessively. Being out in the open may help temporarily relieve some of these symptoms.
- Euphrasia: This remedy is used to treat colds that affect only the upper respiratory mucous membrane. Some of the symptoms presented in such cases include copious discharge form the nose and acrid lachrymation and eruptions on the nostrils.
- Gelsemium: Gelsimium is often prescribed to treat colds that are accompanied by fever and chills and stuffiness of the head. Such patients also exhibit signs of fatigue and weakness and complain of a watery, bland discharge form the nose and frequent sneezing. Such colds are more common in the summer and spring season.
- Mercurius: Colds that affect the frontal sinuses and cause burning in the nose and eyes along with violent sneezing attacks can be treated with mercurius. In such cases, the patient may also have a tendency to perspire excessively and may complain of their symptoms being aggravated in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.