Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hariprasad G VYour feedback matters!
Now I am become so much faty my stomach come out from my actual figure. I am not eat any fast food but then also I am so fat. And having so much pain in my body and swelling in my hand and leg.
I am 56+ years age working lady. Suffering from left knee problem while walking, sitting & standing. Only pain, no swelling. What to do? I have no. Diabetics, no pressure etc.
Dear Sir/madam I don't know exactly what is happening with me but something like indigestion, acidity and lots of stool is coming in bowel movement. And another thing is I am getting weak day by day. Please give me how to get rid of this type of problem. Thanks.
Due to the pimples on face there are made much more small and big holes which looks very ugly. Now the pimples are gone but the holes still remain. So suggest me effective cream and also suggest me some home remedies. Give me the cream name which you have experienced.
There are various sources available by which we can get energy, e.g Proper and healthy food, water, Enough sleep, good Sun light, Regular exercise and proper breathing.
Among all of above, proper Breathing which consist of Regular various pranayama, yoga and various manipulated breathing techniques give us 70% of energy, with that you can prevent early tired Ness or fatigue, insomnia, stress and anxiety.
If your energy is high, your work efficiency and efficacy, decisions making, accuracy etc.. quality will improve.
Other sources includes almonds, broccoli, dried beans.
Have happy smile and healthy teeth.
Is taking Jalra M 50/500 for sugar And telma 40 mg for BP is safe taking regularly I have kidney stone 4 mm both sides how to get cure kidney stones. Will stone grows if not taken medication.
Sir, I am very thin. Whenever I eat food with high protein or carbohydrate contents it cause stomach problems. Gas problem. Even difficulty in breathing.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among today's teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications.