Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Kishan Kumar YYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hairs quickly nd I'm tried all shampoo please suggest me what I do for control my hair fall.
I am loosing my hair what I do I used levon hair gain but it's not effective please tell me what I do now.
Hello sir I am from chd my question is that my body color below neck is pure white by my face is dark what are the main reasons behind that and how to recover that and how much time does it take recover and also tell me what precautions should I take. What should I eat and what should not.
I am now living in Hyderabad, as I am not a native of this city I am suffering form skin dryness and hair loss, can you suggest a remedy? Thanks in advance.
Hi I am 26 years old I am facing problem with Beard in face as it is not growing properly kindly. Give some tips to grow long beard as even I am taking biotin tablet which is helping me to grow only other hairs like head.
My question is related to acne/face treatment earlier 2 months back I had chickenpox because of that I got some holes on face .I just want to make my face clear white and glowing face. Please tell me what should I do for holes on face an some marks to of chickenpox.
I am having psorasis What are the treatment for it. How does this type of disease occur. How can I get rid of this disease.
Sir! At some part of my face my beard is not growing. So pls tell me method to increase the growth of my beard?
Corn on sole of right foot since March 1st week. Below toe. Any medicines for same or only surgical? Quite painful.
I am suffering from atopic dermatitis/ psoriasis it is spreading all over my body, want instant relief.
I have lost my gf few days ago. She was so close to me. I am not treating well now. I am feeling hopeless, depressed, annoyed. I am losing my mental stability.
I am having hairfall and itchy scalp recently. I have got a hairlining please help tell me what products to use. I have soft hair.
I am 28 years old men my hair's are falling and one side Na lil bit bal. Please sugest me what I do. And I want face another soap.
I am suffering from sunburn problem on my face. I have already consulted from doctor and have taken medicines but no effect. Can you tell me now what to do?
Yesterday I got allergy on my face I don't know what wrong thing I had taken in or applied now I have small small white dots like marks all over the face n forehead mainly wat should I apply?
For e.g.I am losing my hair quickly l have tried all type of shempu and conditioner can you help me with this.
1. Use aloe vera juice
Is there an aloe vera plant leading a dull existence in a flowerpot somewhere around your house? Time to put it to a better use! aloe vera juice stimulates hair growth and is helpful in scalp care.
1. Snip off a few aloe leaves.
2. Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
3. Massage the juice into your hair roots. Using massaging movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
4. Leave the mask on for at least two hours. If you want, you can leave it overnight.
2. Prepare a panthenol mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin b5, which, when introduced into the skin, is transformed into pantothenic acid — a chemical known for normalizing the condition of the epidermis. Its properties include restoration of hair follicles and hair loss prevention.
1. Wash your hair as usual.
2. Apply panthenol (in foam or gel form) to clean hair, focusing your attention on the roots.
3. You can also apply panthenol along the whole length of the hair to smooth it out and remove static electricity.
3. Rinse your scalp with cold water after washing
Try to turn this into a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn leads to faster hair growth. As an extra bonus, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
1. Rinse your hair as usual.
2. After using a conditioner or a mask, wash your hair with cold water.
4. Wash your hair with apple vinegar
Doing this a couple of times a month will be enough. Apple vinegar activates hair follicles — an indispensable service that’ll help you on your quest for lush hair.
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use apple vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
3. Do not rinse it off — unlike wine vinegar, apple vinegar doesn’t possess a strong smell.
5. Treat your scalp to protein masks
Here’s a good trick to combat protein shortage:
1. Take two room-temperature eggs.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip the whites, and apply them to the roots of your hair.
3. For added effect, you can wrap your head with polyethylene and put on a warm hat.
6. Try an egg and cognac mask
Eggs are full of protein, while cognac contains tannins that help you have thicker, fuller hair and stimulate hair growth.
1. Take two eggs and a glass of cognac.
2. Whisk the ingredients with a fork or put them in a mixer, then apply the resulting mix to your hair roots.
3. Add olive oil if you want to apply the mask along the entire length — this will give your hair softness and manageability. Sushmita uses this technique for styling and creating elaborate hairdos.
7. Use essential oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on hair follicles by providing your scalp with a huge number of vitamins and herbal components.
1. Mix the above-mentioned essential oils among themselves or add them to a coconut oil mask.
2. Apply the mix to your hair roots. Wait for 2-3 hours.
3. To wash an oil mask off properly, rinse your head twice using an ordinary shampoo, or once using an alkaline-based shampoo for deep cleaning.