Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanthappa H LYour feedback matters!
I travel 4 hrs a day and because of that my back started paining and I do not get sleep at night and there is black spot under my eyes. Whats should I do?
I am 22 year young man. I have problem of eye site increase because of working in laser cutting. Please give me proper solution.
My kids have retina problem, his age 11 years old, we take treatment from abad yearly checking Dr. Alybanker and Mr. Manoj bhatt his say that do operation for rain so weak, number is 17 so pl help.
I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at night I was having pain in the right of the face. It was paining very badly and I was having fever. The pain is all over the right side but my left side is perfectly fine. I have pain near the eyes also. Now the pain is all across the body in the small joints and a mild fever. What should I do doctor. Please help me?
I have a question that is my eyes are burning and has become very red from past 1 week. I want a solution for this.
Sir, I am suffering from headache and my eyes runs water when driving bike. What should be consulted doctor. Eye specialist or other department. Please suggest me. Thanks.
I have red eyes before 3 days ago and it's too painful for me I am not able to see because of my pain and there is headache also.
I'm suffering from near sightedness for last 2 years getting very depressed and painful experience it starts ruin my life what to do to cure them for ever and what are symptoms for getting them cured?
How to take care of my eyes? I don't have specs now. But now I am studying mechanical engg. Hence I have to do continuous work in workshop. There I continuously cone in contact with sparks from grinding machine, sparks from welding machine. Now I realise that due to this work I am suffering from continuous headache problem. 1) So please tell me how to face this problem? 2) Is it possible that incomplete sleep is also a reason for headache? 3) Please suggest some food also so that to minimize my problem?
I have high fever and pain in my eyes. Have taken decold total got some relief but again getting fever. please suggest some medicines.
sometime my eyes treated pain How to remove this problems please tail what to Do? And I don't read book with consentresuo. Please tail what to Do?
I have a red eyes when I am using mobile fluently so what can I do to relief from please solve my problem.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.