Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hanumantha Rao K R
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumantha Rao K RYour feedback matters!
best experience I had with him,he is kids doctor since his birth,under his guidance and treatment , today my child is having a healthy life.
Hi, My daughter she is 2 years 5 months. All of sudden she developed this stubbornness and lack of sleep in nights and wanted to go out late night. And if we tell her no she cries screams her guts out. She sleeps every day 3.30am and gets up 2pm. In btw I give her only milk. She never stop crying she cries more then 1 hr till she gets her work down. She not having her food normally she not chewing her food. Always having smashed rice. Anything if I give her she spit it out. I'm going hard times very stressed out. Unable to control her. Please help me.
My daughter is 1 year & 3 months old, how to take care of her teeth & gums she has only 4 teeth up & 2 at down. She doesn't allow me to put finger in her mouth to clean. How do I clean her mouth & tongue.?
I am a grandma. Why does doctors advise hot water bath and refuse to give drinking water to new born babies?
Dear sir, the patient is my 6 years 6 month aged baby boy. After birth this kid has been sufferings from cold. allergy based disease. Like slight fever, cough with vomiting but no real cough only birth problems (shaskosto) etc. We have taken long treatment by baby specialist. He has told us after six years the baby will cured from disease but not fully .so need your kind advice regarding on this. We are coming up coming wednesday in february 2018.
During the first few years of life, it's vital to meet nutritional needs in order to ensure proper growth and also to establish a lifelong habit of healthy eating.
Eating a meal should be both a healthy and enjoyable occasion- a fact that many parents overlook when planning a meal for their growing children. Instead of a fast meal (especially one short in nutritional value) that family members eat at different hours, mealtimes should promote family togetherness whenever possible. If mealtime is a pleasant event, children may practice healthful eating habits in later life.
- Do set a good example for your child to copy. Share mealtimes and eat the same healthy food.
- Do discourage snacking on sweets and fatty food. Keep plenty of healthy foods, such as fruits, raw vegetables, low-fat crackers, and yogurt, around for children to eat between meals.
- Do allow children to follow their natural appetites when deciding how much to eat.
- Do encourage children to enjoy fruits and vegetables by giving them a variety from an early age.
- Don't give slim or 1-percent fat milk to children under the age of 5 unless your doctor prescribes it; at this stage, children need the extra calories in whole milk.
- Do ask children to help prepare meals. If parents rely mostly on convenience foods, children may not learn to enjoy cooking.
- Don't add unnecessary sugar to drinks and foods.
- Don't accustom children to extra salt by adding it to food placing the shaker on table.
- Doon't give whole nuts to children under the age of 5, who may choke on them. Peanut butter and chopped nuts are fine as long as the child is not allergic to them.
- Don't force children to eat more than they want.
- Don't use food as a bribe.
- Don't make children guilty about eating any type of food.